Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go (3088 Views)

NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos) / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Davefusi: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2016
I keep wondering my cadets of the Nigerian Defence Academy, people who are suppose to be future leaders of the country go through such malice and destructive training.... This has not made the countrys armed forces any better ...instead it puts the civilians at risk cos whenever cadets are on break, they dont tend to act normal or behave like they fight for the safety of the country... They are all aggressive and fierce i think the Nigerian Defence Academy Admin should work on all these and change the motive of their cadets.....

Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Lanretoye(m): 2:23am On Feb 09, 2016
After going through all these,a civilian will now say a female army cadet is beautiful,what an insult...lol

3 Likes

Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by dalyricist: 2:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Bet why
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Siberia101: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Lanretoye:
After going through all these,a civilian will now say a female army cadet is beautiful,what an insult...lol

And America Soldiers don't go through this too?

1 Like

Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by tafabaloo(m): 2:47am On Feb 09, 2016
They call it military and not a police training.

Btw,this is aimed at enhancing their endurance level.

Meanwhile, Op may need to watch clips on the making of U.S Marine or Special Forces

1 Like

Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by chriskosherbal(m): 3:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Let's train out cadets to become civilians friendly.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by EternalTruths: 3:52am On Feb 09, 2016
tafabaloo:
They call it military and not a police training.

Btw,this is aimed at enhancing their endurance level.

Meanwhile, Op may need to watch clips on the making of U.S Marine or Special Forces

And yet they lose territories to BH

All these worthless trainings don't produced quality soldiers.

If you doubt me ask the Germans. angry

5 Likes

Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Wyttcat: 4:20am On Feb 09, 2016
This is a walk in the park compared to training in other countries. You either sign up for it or you don't, that's what they signed up to do. Two women in US military just became rangers, they didn't have to go for it but chose to, they went through hell and back. Should these women now be biting people they set eyes on? No! Even in Ghana, you will never see soldiers do such things. Nigerians need to wise up.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Wyttcat: 4:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Zombie!
Nigerians need to start taking the fight to you programmed mumu
Lanretoye:
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
US Navy Seal undergo tougher training, and yet they maintain good relationship with their civilians.
The problem of the Nigerian army is that they don't enforce their laws.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by emiye(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Lanretoye:
dont make nonsense comment dere o
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Lanretoye(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2016
emiye:
dont make nonsense comment dere o
Siberia101:

And America Soldiers don't go through this too?
@emiye,@siberia101(231) you guys ddnt observe the sacarsm in my comment.
Wyttcat:
Zombie!
Nigerians need to start taking the fight to you programmed mumu
what is wrong with this one?,did I cause you to wake up on the wrong side of bed?.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by kuuljay(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Op there is nothing wrong with the drill, what is wrong with the Nigerian army us aftermath of prolong military rule which made them believe they are above the law of which the civil rule has not been able to reconfigure them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by kokoA(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
This is child's play compare to what American, Israel, Russian soldiers go through yet they don't behave like animals towards their countrymen.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by zeongeon: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
That is not training....until they start shooting them and giving them knives to perform surgery on themselves to remove the bullet then we know they have started training.

There trainings they will put this cadet through and they will become so humble and not act like animals..when they instill the attitude of humility and s soul of a warrior into our cadets then we can say the training they go through is top notch.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Wyttcat: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
You are sleep walking, and not awake yet
Lanretoye:
@emiye,@siberia101(231) you guys ddnt observe the sacarsm in my comment.
what is wrong with this one?,did I cause you to wake up on the wrong side of bed?.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by dustmalik: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nonsense. go and watch how the Russian Spetsnaz and US Seal train, then you will realize that this is utter rubbish.
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by Davefusi: 3:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Left to me, i dont see this as training..... Training is meant to be constructive and destructive ..... And please the russians and Americans dont train in this manner..... They drill their cadets on being tactical and enhance their individual brilliance towards warfare.... In Nigeria what we do is total rubbish.... How does this kinda training help cadets to think straight and fight out battles aggressively with a high morale?.... Alot should be changed in Nigeria please!!!
Re: Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go by edwinter56(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
There is no better way of explaining this except you experience it. You wont believe how this training put a Cadet in the right perspective with the aim of bringing out the Gentleman officer from that Cadet. wink

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday / Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game / Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.