Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? (612 Views)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? by benolie: 2:59am On Feb 09, 2016
In most of my counseling sessions with people that require my assistance, I have come to realize that if people truly understand the teaching of Jesus Christ in Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." most problems if not all in most homes, marriages, among friends, nations and even among religious organizations could have been averted.

Why are many not seeing God in their marriage
Why are many not seeing God in their home
Why are many not seeing God in the live of their children
Why are many not seeing God in their relationship with others
Why are many not seeing God in their finance, health etc.
A thousand and one reason could be given each pointing accusing fingers at the other party for the problem but the truth is that it is because of the state of your (you) heart towards God, your fellow human being and the situation that is the cause of the continued existence of the problem. That a challenge or problem arose is not an issue. The issue is that the problem is allowed to continue and perpetuates itself unresolved.

Jesus said it is the pure in heart that will see God. Seeing God in this context is not seeing Him face to face like we see each other physically, but to see the manifestation of God's presence in every area of our life. The condition to achieving this is for one to have a pure heart. The question is "how can one's heart be made pure?" in the face of all the challenges confronting one daily.

The answer can be found in the book of Titus 1:15 "To the pure [in heart and conscience] all things are pure, but to the defiled and corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure; their very minds and consciences are defiled and polluted." (Amplified Bible). Paul the writer says, to the pure in heart all things (no exception) are pure. That means the pure in heart are those who have disciplined themselves to see, speak and act only on the good things they choose to see in any situation, things said or done.

The Living Bible renders the above text as "Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving because their minds and consciences are defiled". In other words, our opinion, attitude and actions should be pure irrespective what the issue is.

I will sum the above quote as "the Pure in Heart SEES GOODNESS or BEAUTY in ALL THINGS". Romans 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" If there are no goodness or beauty in all things, all things will not work for the good of those that love God and called according to his purpose. We need to see Goodness in All Things if we are to be at peace within and with one another. Matthew 5:9 says "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God". The reason you are called a child of God is because you are a peacemaker says Jesus Christ. You cannot be a peacemaker if you are not at peace with God, within yourself and with others. You can only be at peace with God, yourself and with others if you can align yourself with the word of God and see GOODNESS or BEAUTY in that person, situation or environment. Why are there goodness or beauty in everything? Because beneath every problem is the power for its solution.

Can you see the beauty in that lie that was told about you?
Can you see the beauty in your husband or wife character or attitude that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in your child's character or attitude that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in your boss's attitude towards you that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in your friend's attitude towards you that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in that ugly situation or condition that you in?
Can you see the beauty in the ugly situation of things in the country and the world at large?

Until you see the goodness or beauty in that thing or situation, the power to overcome or change it will not manifest even though it is resident within you. Therefore, the greatest challenge or problem confronting you is not what was said, done or the situation you are in but the ability to challenge your thinking in respect of that thing or situation and align it with the word of God so that you can see the beauty in it and the power to effect a change will manifest.

We all need peace and the manifestation of the glory of God in every area of our life and in the world at large. The journey starts with you and I. Our perception of one another, situation and environment will make the difference. Lets start by seeing the beauty or goodness in "all things" and together we will change our situation, nation and our world one step at a time.

If you are having challenges in seeing the beauty in whatever situation confronting you feel free to get in touch with me, I will gladly be of help. My vision is to see a New World Order devoid of rankle, strife and war but PEACE from the Lord Jesus Christ that passeth all understanding and you are part of the vision. See you at the top as you see the manifestation of the glory of God in every area of your life and family. To God be the Glory, amen.

Email: benoliepeace@gmail.com
Re: Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? by nosypat(m): 3:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? by SolexxBarry(m): 3:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
benolie:
In most of my counseling sessions with people that require my assistance, I have come to realize that if people truly understand the teaching of Jesus Christ in Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." most problems if not all in most homes, marriages, among friends, nations and even among religious organizations could have been averted.

Why are many not seeing God in their marriage
Why are many not seeing God in their home
Why are many not seeing God in the live of their children
Why are many not seeing God in their relationship with others
Why are many not seeing God in their finance, health etc.
A thousand and one reason could be given each pointing accusing fingers at the other party for the problem but the truth is that it is because of the state of your (you) heart towards God, your fellow human being and the situation that is the cause of the continued existence of the problem. That a challenge or problem arose is not an issue. The issue is that the problem is allowed to continue and perpetuates itself unresolved.
The reason you don't see what you want is probably because Jesus Christ never said He came so that your family, finances, health,etc, can be in great shape. Those are things of this world and not of His Kingdom after all. Instead, Jesus said the following:

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
Unless every single person in your family is a follower of Jesus Christ in the real sense of the word(as determined by God Himself), I doubt you will get your wishes there in Christ.
benolie:
Jesus said it is the pure in heart that will see God. Seeing God in this context is not seeing Him face to face like we see each other physically, but to see the manifestation of God's presence in every area of our life. The condition to achieving this is for one to have a pure heart. The question is "how can one's heart be made pure?" in the face of all the challenges confronting one daily.
The pure of heart will see God, not that they will live a wonderful life in this world and life. undecided
How to become pure of heart? Well, Jesus Christ in His teachings addresses this.
benolie:
The answer can be found in the book of Titus 1:15 "To the pure [in heart and conscience] all things are pure, but to the defiled and corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure; their very minds and consciences are defiled and polluted." (Amplified Bible). Paul the writer says, to the pure in heart all things (no exception) are pure. That means the pure in heart are those who have disciplined themselves to see, speak and act only on the good things they choose to see in any situation, things said or done.
Really? All things are pure means to speak and act only on the good things they choose to see in any situation? undecided
You are suggesting that people deny reality just so they can pretend to be pure in eyes (since you cannot fool the heart).undecided
benolie:
The Living Bible renders the above text as "Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving because their minds and consciences are defiled". In other words, our opinion, attitude and actions should be pure irrespective what the issue is.

I will sum the above quote as "the Pure in Heart SEES GOODNESS or BEAUTY in ALL THINGS". Romans 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" If there are no goodness or beauty in all things, all things will not work for the good of those that love God and called according to his purpose. We need to see Goodness in All Things if we are to be at peace within and with one another.
What has Paul's statement, that all things work together for good to them that love God, have to do with being pure of heart? undecided
benolie:
Matthew 5:9 says "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God". The reason you are called a child of God is because you are a peacemaker says Jesus Christ. You cannot be a peacemaker if you are not at peace with God, within yourself and with others. You can only be at peace with God, yourself and with others if you can align yourself with the word of God and see GOODNESS or BEAUTY in that person, situation or environment. Why are there goodness or beauty in everything? Because beneath every problem is the power for its solution.
What does it mean to be a peacemaker in this world when the one we call Master declared the following?

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. [b]“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
Are we called to outdoor Jesus Christ as far as peace is concerned in this world? undecided
benolie:
Can you see the beauty in that lie that was told about you?
Can you see the beauty in your husband or wife character or attitude that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in your child's character or attitude that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in your boss's attitude towards you that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in your friend's attitude towards you that you dislike?
Can you see the beauty in that ugly situation or condition that you in?
Can you see the beauty in the ugly situation of things in the country and the world at large?

Until you see the goodness or beauty in that thing or situation, the power to overcome or change it will not manifest even though it is resident within you. Therefore, the greatest challenge or problem confronting you is not what was said, done or the situation you are in but the ability to challenge your thinking in respect of that thing or situation and align it with the word of God so that you can see the beauty in it and the power to effect a change will manifest.
Why do you neglect what Jesus Christ Himself taught in regards of what it is you speak of here? He, Jesus Christ made the declarations in Matthew 5 and in His teachings, He takes 12 men through reaching those same criteria He set there in Matthew 5. undecided
benolie:
We all need peace and the manifestation of the glory of God in every area of our life and in the world at large. The journey starts with you and I. Our perception of one another, situation and environment will make the difference. Lets start by seeing the beauty or goodness in "all things" and together we will change our situation, nation and our world one step at a time.

If you are having challenges in seeing the beauty in whatever situation confronting you feel free to get in touch with me, I will gladly be of help. My vision is to see a New World Order devoid of rankle, strife and war but PEACE from the Lord Jesus Christ that passeth all understanding and you are part of the vision. See you at the top as you see the manifestation of the glory of God in every area of your life and family. To God be the Glory, amen.
This does not meet any of Jesus Christ's teachings for His followers.. this all noise, saying nothing at the end that is tangible enough for someone who truly wants to know the Truth of God.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Kidnapped & Forced To Convert Into Islam In Kafur LGA, Katsina... / Which Of This Day Is The Sabbath Day / Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.