Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact (613 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by agbajesaid(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2016
1) i'm in no position to judge because i'm a MUSLIM. 2) Using Redeem and Winners as case study. All members paid their tithe to the churches, the tithes were used to establish a University and 80% of those that paid tithe to the church can't afford to send their children to the University because of the fees. 3) You live in blocks of flat, why not pay your tithe to that your neigbour who is struggling to eat a square meal. Baba Millionaire, why not use your tithe to dig borehole for people in your community. Why not use your tithe to construct basic primary School and make it free; since the millions you pay as tithe to the church is enough to pay the teachers salary monthly. Chairman, why not pay your tithe to those touts in your neighbourhood so that they will stop robbing you. 4) as for we Muslims, eventhough our Zakat( somehow equivalent to tithe) is just 2 and a half percent of our yearly earning, most still don't pay the Zakat. 5) as for the Christians, i cherish how you pay the 10% religiously but i will appreciate if you can channel it to the right place.

4 Likes

Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by dollyjoy(f): 9:45am On May 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by nnadychuks(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2016
If you won't pay tithe don't pay; but God doesn't like it when people spoil the heart of others.. Op beware,God might be using me
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by Larwin(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
If you won't pay tithe don't pay; but God doesn't like it when people spoil the heart of others.. Op beware,God might be using me
He said He s a Muslim, so he cant know about tithing.
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by agbajesaid(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
devil using me how? Did i ask anyone to stop paying tithe?
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by agbajesaid(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2016
Larwin:

He said He s a Muslim, so he cant know about tithing.
i'm here in good faith and i'm here to learn. Please enlighten me. Why do you pay tithe? And what do you plan to achieve with it? Thanks
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by nnadychuks(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2016
agbajesaid:
devil using me how? Did i ask anyone to stop paying tithe?
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by agbajesaid(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
a word is enough for the wise
guess you are a pastor then
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by barapistis(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2016
agbajesaid:
guess you are a pastor then

Foolishness abounds in the heart of the op
Re: Payment Of Tithe To Churches( A Scam ). Nairalanders, Lets Interact by agbajesaid(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2016
barapistis:

Foolishness abounds in the heart of the op
hmmm, why u dey abuse me now. I don't think i've said anything wrong. Or are you a pastor too.

(1) (Reply)

Chronology Of Bloody Religious Killings In Northern Nigeria (2000 Till Date) Pic / C / CAN, The Religious Noise Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.