Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! (543 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Suspends Aribisogan For Demanding Fayose, Speaker’s Resignation / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / The Only Way Amaechi Can Pass Ministerial Screening Today...(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by Badguytinz(m): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Can Nigerians fucking protest??!!!! angry
Aren't we tired of these nonsense we've been hearing for decades.
We should have some sort of revolution, because this is not just working for us at all...
Hit the like button if you agree...And lets start getting more people to join the cause.
The cause for democracy
The cause for rights and what we deserve!
We deserve education!
We deserve good roads!electricity!jobs!healthcare!roads!water!etc!
We are tired of deceits and lies from unfuckingbelievable good for nothing shitty hypocritical leaders.
We no go gree! angry angry angry angry
Re: Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by Badguytinz(m): 5:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Everyday my people dey suffer... My fellow Nigerians are suffering for no just cause... People be dieing like as if they are fowls....tf?. bleeped up politicians embezzled money meant to stop boko haram.... May they never have rest of mind.
Everyday the struggle gets worse...
It is not fair...
We must do something about it!
Re: Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Badguytinz:
Can Nigerians fucking protest??!!!! angry
Aren't we tired of these nonsense we've been hearing for decades.
We should have some sort of revolution, because this is not just working for us at all...
Hit the like button if you agree...And lets start getting more people to join the cause.
The cause for democracy
The cause for rights and what we deserve!
We deserve education!
We deserve good roads!electricity!jobs!healthcare!roads!water!etc!
We are tired of deceits and lies from unfuckingbelievable good for nothing shitty hypocritical leaders.
We no go gree! angry angry angry angry

The problem is Nigerians are for the most part, use to their way of life. They support coupist when others have made coups illegal and a crime, they support touts as governors, they like to go to church to pose and dance in during baby dedication, they like to go to US to give birth for Blue passport without acknowledging the fact that the green passport is worthless, they like to go to US to spend thousands enriching the Oyibo man the more so to again pose in 9ja, they like to use the name Nigeria without understanding that it is a slave master's name for the area, they like to prostrate, tie bedsheets on top of head, sit around with kola nut, sit in traffic for hours, praise a senator for "inspecting a road", or praise a governor for launching a "road" (which should be part of the job in the first place), and on and on.

Look at the last general election and the people that emerged or "won". Buhari- a former coupist that people thought was going to start "locking up people" and "installing discipline", that's right, a coupist. Then Saraki who's family has not put 1 tangible world class structure in Kwara with all their positions, Ekweremadu a known political thug, Theo Orji the worse governor in African history now hiding in Abuja as "senator", Wike governor of Rivers when he himself is a tout, Tambawal, a cross carpeting rogue who's only major accomplishment as governor of Sokoto till date is marrying another wife, Amaechi who spent the last 3 years dancing and dancing with sprinkling of Rivers's state with 1960s style structures in 2015 because he was lured by Non-easterners to cause divide in his region.

So revolution eeh? It has to be violent and include dealing with the private jet owing pastors as well
Re: Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by Badguytinz(m): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2016
I believe in Nigerians.
I believe we hold the power to gain what we ought to have gotten.
Forever a Nigerian!
If we all could stand as one, we can defeat the evil holding us back.
Re: Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by Badguytinz(m): 5:38am On Feb 09, 2016
For a greater Nigeria, i ask o u Nigerians, to join me in demanding our rights...
We are a great country..
Giant of Africa!
People of pride!
Strenght!
Lenght us join hands and brush every obstacles brought to use my conniving rulers....
Re: Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by Badguytinz(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Goodmorning! My people.
The future is ours!
Re: Demanding Is The Only Way!!!!!!!!!! by Badguytinz(m): 5:43am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

The problem is Nigerians are for the most part, use to their way of life. They support coupist when others have made coups illegal and a crime, they support touts as governors, they like to go to church to pose and dance in during baby dedication, they like to go to US to give birth for Blue passport without acknowledging the fact that the green passport is worthless, they like to go to US to spend thousands enriching the Oyibo man the more so to again pose in 9ja, they like to use the name Nigeria without understanding that it is a slave master's name for the area, they like to prostrate, tie bedsheets on top of head, sit around with kola nut, sit in traffic for hours, praise a senator for "inspecting a road", or praise a governor for launching a "road" (which should be part of the job in the first place), and on and on.

Look at the last general election and the people that emerged or "won". Buhari- a former coupist that people thought was going to start "locking up people" and "installing discipline", that's right, a coupist. Then Saraki who's family has not put 1 tangible world class structure in Kwara with all their positions, Ekweremadu a known political thug, Theo Orji the worse governor in African history now hiding in Abuja as "senator", Wike governor of Rivers when he himself is a tout, Tambawal, a cross carpeting rogue who's only major accomplishment as governor of Sokoto till date is marrying another wife, Amaechi who spent the last 3 years dancing and dancing with sprinkling of Rivers's state with 1960s style structures in 2015 because he was lured by Non-easterners to cause divide in his region.

So revolution eeh? It has to be violent and include dealing with the private jet owing pastors as well
Exactly!!!!!!! Sometimes i dont understand the way we think. Its very irritating. I dont mind that violence if it means that our country's future is safe.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Has Formed Another Government / Pics: See What NEMA Is Distributing To Nursing Mothers At Dalori IDP Camp Clinic / Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.