Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl (601 Views)

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl by Ochinex(m): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Sex gang of twelve Asian men showed no sympathy as they repeatedly raped a 13 year old vulnerable schoolgirl. The teenager was physically and psychologically abused as she was passed around in turns by the heartless men in an underground park. Bradford Crown Court heard how the men were led by ringleader Ahmed Al-Choudhury who facilitated most of the offences but then fled abroad, eleven were jailed for rape and a twelfth man was jailed for sexual activity with a child under 16. Judge Roger Thomas QC condemned the "insolent and disrespectful behaviour" the accused showed in court which he said reflected their treatment of their victim. "None of these defendants had any concern for the victim, they were totally uninterested in her welfare and what damage they were causing her.The victim clearly demanded pity and understanding but their view of her was heartless and demeaning. "They saw her as a pathetic figure who had no worth and who served no purpose than to be an object that they could sexually misuse and cast aside. "They showed her no shred of decency or humanity when as a vulnerable child she so needed care and understanding." The court heard their victim now has post- traumatic stress disorder and clinical depression. In a statement, she told the court: "My perception of what a normal relationship is warped. Trust issues affect every aspect of my life. I have also had many physical effects. I was physically assaulted and punched and kicked and these hurt when I am tired. "My moods are very variable and can be up and down at any time. I have no coping mechanisms and feel out of control. my anxiety and stress levels have been increased. I have struggled to remain in control of my emotions and life in general."

Re: 12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl by Hemzhy(m): 6:03am On Feb 09, 2016
End Time Sentence
Re: 12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl by TruthHurts1(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Sadly not surprised by this news.
Re: 12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl by AngryNigerian(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Look @ d ugly faces of the heediĆ²ts! It seems ugly ppl de commit rape de more ooo...

...& somebody come de talk say 'hardworking naija' ppl na dem criminal pass! Make e come hear ds one naa...Mtschwwwww!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lawmakers Or Lawbreakers: 9 Out Of 109 Nigerian Senators Facing Criminal Cases / Lagos Police Boss Arrests Driver, Conductor Over Impersonation (photo) / Okada Riders Beat Chairman To Death