Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal (19679 Views)

18 Senators Under Probe For N367.5b Fraud / S’court Justices Under Probe Withdraw From Sittings / Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by kodded(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
OnankpaBa:
Wail till thy kingdom come, all you yam eaters must go to Jail. did you hear Mewtuh make noise again? he has learnt his lesson

DONSMITH123:
go and sin no more
[/s]

undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3275001_20151208100340_jpeg3e003119ebb460a2cdcf698428d162ac

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by JoeBlocks(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:
Useless Woman!
Em, she was only obeying orders? Is it her fault?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2016
I say a big ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Burger01:
It was so bad for Nigeria and Nigerians. Yet some idiats and 'sufferheads' see no crime in corruption. May their lives be ruined the way Jonathan ruined Nigeria... May their yams be eaten by terrible goats he way Jonathan and his cronies ate our economy to ruins undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Lordave: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2016
looseweight:
Na this her headtie she dey use deceive people grin
Na under the head tie she put the €3 million- Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2016
in other news, we should blame the clueless one.

JoeBlocks:
Em, she was only obeying orders? Is it her fault?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2016
wailer spotted

ochilikoko:
no,its your mother who could not achieve anything good locally not to mention int. Dat is useless

Have a rethink and thank me later
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Lordave: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2016
This useless government keep churning out figures to slander reputable opposition member thereby subjecting their zombies to false hysteria of Hope.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by danot1030: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2016
One thing that is common with most of the yam eater is their initial denials. Anyway I have been waiting for the unveiling revelation of monumental fraud involving this woman, to me I don't see her as a saint as many saw her because there's no how corruption can be possible in Jonathan government at that rate without her involvement.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2016
despite all the confession and revelations, people like you still believed that the fight against corruption is targeted at the oppositions.

Lordave:
This useless government keep churning out figures to slander reputable opposition member thereby subjecting their zombies to false hysteria of Hope.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2016
God bless you my Guy. May your tea never lack milk

danot1030:
One thing that is common with most of the yam eater is their initial denials. Anyway I have been waiting for the unveiling revelation of monumental fraud involving this woman, to me I don't see her as a saint as many saw her because there's no how corruption can be possible in Jonathan government at that rate without her involvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by SweetLove0(f): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Lordave: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
despite all the confession and revelations, people like you still believed that the fight against corruption is targeted at the oppositions.

Lol, what confessions?

Is the government also clueless and Corrupt to start prosecuting the confessors?

Of what use are accusations and confessions without prosecution after 9 months in office?

Has that deterred budget mafias and PMD from tampering with a sensitive financial document as the Federal Annual Budget or from hiking the Aso rock feeding money?

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2016
you can wail till tomorrow. Yam eaters must be probe.

Lordave:
Lol, what confessions?

Is the government also clueless and Corrupt to start prosecuting the confessors?

Of what use are accusations and confessions without prosecution after 9 months in office?

Has that deterred budget mafias and PMD from tampering with a sensitive financial document as the Federal Annual Budget or from hiking the Aso rock feeding money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by shamecurls(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2016
kodded:
buhari is a dulllard undecided

E-wailer spotted shocked
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Lordave: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
you can wail till tomorrow. Yam eaters must be probe.

If probing without prosecution is what makes you more reasonable, I would be to cruel to not let you orgasm in your euphoria of credulity.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Lordave:
If probing without prosecution is what makes you more reasonable, I would be to cruel to not let you orgasm in your euphoria of credulity.

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by busyfishing(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2016
kodded:
Your hands are yours.You can type whatever you want with them.. You can even pack POO with 'em..OR you can insult your President that has the interest of this nation @ heart.Like I said before,Your hands are yours
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by wristbangle: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2016
It's high time she gets probed.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by emoa2002(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
long over due. Okonjo Barawo, sorry, iweala must answer her charges.
My dear friend stop calling her names because EFCC have not said anything yet just unfounded allegations
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by shamecurls(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2016
kodded:
[s] undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3256494_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

grin grin grin

You still very pained about the defeat of your ineffectual buffoon. If u really pained, go jump off a bridge. The world would be a better place.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Magu said the agency’s estimate is made up of N11, 422, 991, 540.00 for capital and N2,999,245,761.00 as the overhead component of the recurrent. He requested that “the National Assembly should graciously support a planned recruitment of additional 750 employees of different cadres in 2016.”

Capital earmark should be used to build more detention centers while N2,999,245,761.00 is too small to hire good prosecution lawyers
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by birmingham04: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
You are calling PMB sorts of names someone that has just spent 7 months in governance compare to GEJ who spent fruitless 6 years as a president of Federal Republic of Nigeria when the price of crude oil was at 140 dollar per barrel and the only achievement of Gej was his govt begat sorts of attrocities which as never happened in the history of this country. Their is somethimg i know for sure is that youths are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by cirmuell(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Lordave:
People like you ain't fit to be among reasonable humans. With all the evidence proving the level of corruption in the last administration popping in your face, you still got the gut to type this shít? Una no dey get shame ni? Haaba sad
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Pope22(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2016
All these acts are just for a link to know if they will connect GEJ to any crime but they won't see any.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
will they be stealing in GEJ govt without her?

emoa2002:
My dear friend stop calling her names because EFCC have not said anything yet just unfounded allegations
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
continue dreaming

Pope22:
All these acts are just for a link to know if they will connect GEJ to any crime but they won't see any.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by project7(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
All this has become BORING. Please solve REAL problems.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal by Justicealh3(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2016
kodded:
When this Dulllard self go end for una mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness / Gabriel Nkanang Dies: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Father Is Dead / Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.