Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (28680 Views)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by turnup05: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Those GNLD guys get mouth sha.
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by UmecheMoses(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Next time break their head with your shoe......the fugitives did exact thing to me in 2015... Close,to Nicon plaza Abuja. Rifraffs that couldn't speak simple English were asking me to sit and listen to them. Kai.
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by cj2015(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
They hav did same to me in dat same Abuja... last year June... they will tell u to stop at NNPC tower ad then ask of bassam plaza... my brother na God go punish dem
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by taiwoliu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annybens1993:

Lolgrin... I can imagine
madam, pls check your mail. need your assistance with something in maitama
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
The GNLD drugs are not fake as some say and they are not scam. The only annoyance is that they recruit people wrongly, you think you are coming for an official job interview and all you meet is a network marketing scheme.

GNLD, is a legit firm supported by SAB and WHO in Nigeria, and has been in existence for 59 years.
You've been hearing about GNLD, network marketing, how many of them have you made a research on to find out if they have a system that works.

What drove me to join GNLD is what they call residual income, that means when you get to the first level, you get paid for that level every month not once like other MLM, and if you decide not to build to the next level you'll keep earning that same level one amount MONTHLY.

And who said we roam the streets selling drugs? All lies by those who are not in the system, you are not forced to buy the supplement repeatedly.
I've been a victim of those fake job recruitment but that didn't stop me from venturing when someone I knew in the system explained everything for me, so please do yourself a favour and build something for yourself because your boss can sack you one day.

Please contact me if you need more details - homely180@gmail.com (lagos)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December / VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.