Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling (1175 Views)

Wike Exposes Rigging Technique Allegedly Used By APC, INEC And Nigerian Police / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by torobongekpo: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2016
ALAS! NYESOME WIKE EXPOSES SUPREME COURT 'RULING'

"This supreme court victory I dedicate it to the former gov of Rivers State, my boss, my mentor, my benefactor, Sir Dr Peter Odili. He guided me throughout the trying period. He asked me to meet this person, meet that person, go to this man house, go to that man house, mostly at night. I did all what he asked me to do and today we are here celebrating the outcome of that distress meetings" - Gov Nyesom Wike during his thanksgiving service In Rivers State.

MY TAKE: A man who is over excited, drunk or angry is bound to unconsciously tell the truth, not minding the implication of his utterances. Wike was in his element, he was elated, thus, the outcome of this confession.

It is left for the Federal Government to verify from him, who and who, husband to a Supreme Court judge, used to call and advise him to meet in the night.

PDP is the only Loquacious political party, I have seen in this clime. Its members are allergic to keeping secret. When APC rigged presidential election, and imposed "A walking Corpse", according to Late Esther Okono on Nigerians, no one heard or knew their format and intrigues. Here, in PDP, Wike has started telling people something that was done in secret.

It will be recalled, this is the same format Donald Duke used in exposing how State Governors rigged election.

If care is not well taken, by tomorrow, Udom or Akpabio, may also tell us what we didn't know. I hope, the name of Justice Okoro, will not be mentioned.

In reality, we shouldn't forget that, President Muhammadu Buhari, is a former coup plotter, he may have set trap for Judiciary to fall into, so that, he will have reasons to do his will.

Let's wait for Judges of the Supreme Court to state their reasons for such ruling, as we meditate on the saying, "Injustice to one is injustice to all"

Have a blessed day!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by OVI75(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Lobbish post by a pained,waterside supporter

4 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Op, your hatred for Wike is real

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by rottennaija(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2016
He is telling the whole world the truth of how they engineered the supreme court ruling, well, nothing last forever because even the supreme court can overrule itself.

While waiting for the supreme court to give their reasons, that if they will ( I seriously doubt they will), we should see the findings of the appeal court in their ruling in Akwa Ibom state election
[size=13pt]
https://www.nairaland.com/2918792/akwa-ibom-state-court-appeal[/size]
Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by eleko1: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Wicked WIKE have nothing to offer RIverians.
Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by ddippset(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Meet this person, meet that person, go to this man's house, mostly at night. Lol. Did Wike really say all this? Or is it a figment of op's imagination? Lol.
Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by rottennaija(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2016
torobongekpo:
ALAS! NYESOME WIKE EXPOSES SUPREME COURT 'RULING'

"This supreme court victory I dedicate it to the former gov of Rivers State, my boss, my mentor, my benefactor, Sir Dr Peter Odili. He guided me throughout the trying period. He asked me to meet this person, meet that person, go to this man house, go to that man house, mostly at night. I did all what he asked me to do and today we are here celebrating the outcome of that distress meetings" - Gov Nyesom Wike during his thanksgiving service In Rivers State.

MY TAKE: A man who is over excited, drunk or angry is bound to unconsciously tell the truth, not minding the implication of his utterances. Wike was in his element, he was elated, thus, the outcome of this confession.

It is left for the Federal Government to verify from him, who and who, husband to a Supreme Court judge, used to call and advise him to meet in the night.

PDP is the only Loquacious political party, I have seen in this clime. Its members are allergic to keeping secret. When APC rigged presidential election, and imposed "A walking Corpse", according to Late Esther Okono on Nigerians, no one heard or knew their format and intrigues. Here, in PDP, Wike has started telling people something that was done in secret.

It will be recalled, this is the same format Donald Duke used in exposing how State Governors rigged election.

If care is not well taken, by tomorrow, Udom or Akpabio, may also tell us what we didn't know. I hope, the name of Justice Okoro, will not be mentioned.

In reality, we shouldn't forget that, President Muhammadu Buhari, is a former coup plotter, he may have set trap for Judiciary to fall into, so that, he will have reasons to do his will.

Let's wait for Judges of the Supreme Court to state their reasons for such ruling, as we meditate on the saying, "Injustice to one is injustice to all"

Have a blessed day!

@op, can you post the video of the thanks giving, especially where he said all those things. I know by now they will be trying to control the video and evidence
Re: Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling by Opinedecandid(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
rottennaija:

@op, can you post the video of the thanks giving, especially where he said all those things. I know by now they will be trying to control the video and evidence

So you really believe the man said those craps?

That means the op has succeeded in his mission of making sure he cajoles a few persons.
It's only unfortunate that you are one of the first most obvious victims.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns Us To Steer Clear Of Apc / I Am An Igbo, I Am A Jew. / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled To Stop Saraki From Being Acting President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.