Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (354 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Qualities of a successful blog are numerous and traffic is like the major quality. The larger your traffic, the better your chances of add clicks, the better your chances that someone who might help you would stumble on your blog, and other numerous reasons. Now in order for you to gain traffic on your blog, there are two important things to do

1. Keep writing unique specific posts
A general mistake bloggers make is to generalise their blogs. If you wanna deal with news, post only news. If you're into hacking and stuffs, do just that. In that way, people who are interested in such posts would find a reason to come back.

2. Keep writing
Endurance is the key to successful blogging. Don't tire out because you're low on traffic. Keep posting if you know your contents are legit

After these two major steps, there are other ways to increase your traffic:

1. Social media
By social media am talking about Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp. Posting a unique content on twitter could attract people from all over the world. In fact, when I posted about ways to recycle a long time ago, my post was liked by American recycling companies. Facebook on the other hand, is preferable if you've got a Facebook fan page so people interested in your blog would be notified of new posts. With WhatsApp (groups), you'll be able to announce new posts to specific people you think are enjoying your blog. You could also use broadcasting.

2. Seo
Although been a blogger you're already already signed into seo, just check by typing on Google site:yourblogsname. If your site is crawled by Google, it'll appear on the results. Otherwise, you could sign up your site for seo by visit Google seo

3. Naira land
At first I thought naira land would just be for gists and stories but I noticed that any period I commented much on naira land, I always receive traffic from nairaland to my blog. Just keep posting and commenting on nairaland to boost your traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Blogging / Get The Best Webhosting Support, Every Time / Go From Full-time Student To Full-stack Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.