Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

MONEY IS AN ILLUSION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MONEY IS AN ILLUSION (426 Views)

EFCC Reveals The Owner Of The Ikoyi House Where Huge Raps Of Money Were Found / Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS / Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by bigboyobi(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Quite simply, you have to look for ways to generate money steadily and legitimately. You need to learn also how to make money work for you and not you working for money.
Re: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by amtaken(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Ebuka Kedu ihe I na-eme kita?
Re: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2016
@OP - My advice to you would be to do that something silly in making the money so that the mob can descend on you with a pirelli or michelin tyre & petrol. grin

The truth is most people are urgently in need of money but we must always restrain ourselves from crime & concomitant actions which at the end of the day, may lead to regrets & gnashing of teeth.

Lastly, stop trying to anchor your needs on people with that deceptive & popular phrase "God Will Bless You". There's no God & blessings only come the way of those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by fistonati(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
I advised you to go to the national Assembly or send them a save your soul.

May God meet your needs at the points of needs

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW / Buhari Concludes Saudi Arabia Pilgrimage, Departs For Qatar For Oil Talks / Poor Electric Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.