Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) (43184 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lol.. at least we get an education while we are busy gossiping... something u clearly didn't get "London boy" while u are busy searching for gossip on the section of a forum that talks about celebrities grin

..fact reamains...I gots moiney (pounds stalin)...you gots naira (nothin)..DO THE MATHS!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

....which year will u homebase people lern to mind yor buscinesss??.....so wot if flavour dates other women..isssit anny of your businesss?? YOU HOME BASE PEOPLE MENNNNN!!!(no ofoeinse) undecided
see dis certified olodo calling person homebase.....u call ur self a foreign Base nd ur english writting look dis awkward....smh....no offence doe

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrGerald(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^see this ordinary homebase people talkin to a Londoner like am on there level...You should be tankin nairaland coz if not for creation of nairaland...u will never spek to a Londoner..truss me!! undecided
I'll blame apc for this, anyway I'm enjoying your crap
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
fuckpoverty:
see dis certified olodo calling person homebase.....u call ur self a foreign Base nd ur english writting look dis awkward....smh....no offence doe

...you come to nairaland Gossipppin about flavour who don't even no you broke homebase people exist...no wonder you homebase people will all ways be 50 year be home!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrGerald:
I'll blame apc for this, anyway I'm enjoying your crap

..son be nice to me & I WILL post you £10cash to buy a suit there in nigeria! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Hermionegranger(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

..fact reamains...I gots moiney (pounds stalin)...you gots naira (nothin)..DO THE MATHS!! (No ofeense) angry
It's Money not "Moiney". It's Pound Sterling not "pounds stalin"...and most importantly there's no such place as "Pekam" in London. It's Peckham...use your "moiney" to get yourself some quality education and thank me later.
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

..Son am from London...have you beein to London? Hell Noo.. You homebase people so bush its unbeivevable....Yu sit down under mango treesthre in that Nigeria and abuse your so called Cebebritys (who have more moiney & doing much berrra in life than you) like you on ther level.....STOP GOSSSIPIN & MIND YOR BUSCINESS..YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE!! (no ofeense) undecided
Please don't they teach correct spelling where ever you are. Your spelling they pepper my eyes
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hermionegranger:
It's Money not "Moiney". It's Pound Sterling not "pounds stalin"...and most importantly there's no such place as "Pekam" in London. It's Peckham...use your "moiney" to get yourself some quality education and thank me later.

^^^^ see this ilitirate ragamofin bread n egg seller from enugu talking to a whole Londoner like an on her level....sweethat...may I remind you that if not for creation of nairaland...you would never EVER get the shance to talk to a Londoner like me....an May I remind you I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Please don't they teach correct spelling where ever you are. Your spelling they pepper my eyes

...the last time I check..am from London an you never been to London....that usualy mean I have moiney...you don't...sweery u ain't even lightskin!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
She has gotten better employment
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...the last time I check..am from London an you never been to London....that usualy mean I have moiney...you don't...sweery u ain't even lightskin!! (No ofeense) angry
So whoever is in London automatically have money, your mentality dou. Young man use that your money to get sound education. Don't really blame you, common sense they say isn't common
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

So whoever is in London automatically have money, your mentality dou. Young man use that your money to get sound education. Don't really blame you, common sense they say isn't common

...sweet hart..am in London...you not..stop hating...and jusss in case you ask..yes I drive £28000 (cash)range rover spot!! .. angry
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...sweet hart..am in London...you not..stop hating...and jusss in case you ask..yes I drive £28000 (cash)range rover spot!! .. angry
Lolzzz, ayaff heard Mr gbaguan.
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by MrCork: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Lolzzz, ayaff heard Mr gbaguan.

..STOP THE RAILING THE THREAD....JOB!!!! angry
Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Mekzmoney(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Dis man d use una head here and una still d respond..... Very funny
MrCork:

..STOP THE RAILING THE THREAD....JOB!!!! angry
. Who told u dat he doesn't speak or spell well? grin...... U guys shud stop fooling urselves cos dis guy knows what he's doing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) by Preyetonye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tribalism and igbos no mata who dey r wia dey r dey wil always b tribalistic see girl wey no even fyn wey mikel don use clean nyash troway nai mumu cum pick nw because he knws he must choose one of his babymamas for mariage cum chose d ashewo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peller Pictured With His Adopted Twin Boys / See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.