Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya (44231 Views)

Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by anigbajumo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Atlantian:
Arrant nonsense. It was normal and still remains normal to put a nail under the slippers when it cuts. It doesnt show that one is poor. It does show that one is creative. Poverty of the purse is not anyone's fault, but the absence of support system from the government, friends and family.

Thunder fire normal,sir it is 1st class degree poverty
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by hedonistic: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
You say I rich I concur.

But why is it 'cool' to talk about your broke days only when you're rich or doing alright? Everyone including dumb chicks would laugh it off, like oh you're so real. Why isn't being 'real' so cool when real means being your really broke present reality?
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Gkemz: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Poverty na disease
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by kingbadoo: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
OK oh
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by myfantasies(f): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Majority of us have had such experience, some far worst

Tank God we are progressing
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmm, life indeed, no one knows tomorrow. I did this too and at times, i used to make hot knife from fire, then used to gum (weld) back the cut slippers and wear it again. It was fun though as at then.
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Emac34: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oluwa dnt forget to bless my hustle
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by cold(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
You work hard and become successful. They attribute it to god. You continue struggling and never able to get your head above water. They say it's destiny. Seems like god has all his bases covered.
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
vickylala239:
How does dis change d price of garri in d market?

Is the price of Garri in the market your problem?
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Kingosytex(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nobe small matter...Thank God for u
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Chazzyboy: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:
Timaya I feel your struggles. I wear $15 and1 flip flops this days but my future is Gucci flip flops tongue

Please don't call me jobless,it's a snow day so I can snap as many pictures as I want tongue
"I just fvcked your biitch in some Gucci Flip Flops" cool

big man
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by flokii: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Secular music thingz..

gospel artistes sef don dey port
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by eightsin(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
I there anyone that didn't do this? Cos I know I did
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by RaeMystix: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:
Timaya I feel your struggles. I wear $15 and1 flip flops this days but my future is Gucci flip flops tongue

Please don't call me jobless,it's a snow day so I can snap as many pictures as I want tongue
"I just fvcked your biitch in some Gucci Flip Flops" cool

I guess you're still in high school, cos the Universities at Maryland do not care for today's snow day; which means they're either all open, or do have a 2 hour delay?.
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

I guess you're still in high school, cos the Universities at Maryland do not care for today's snow day; which means they're either all open, or do have a 2 hour delay?.

My university is actually open but I have ROTC classes and some other weird elective today so I might as well sit it out.
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
tunde1200:
GEJ had no shoes to school too!.
hope u are not saying it's a bayelsa thing
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chazzyboy:
big man

I am a small boy oh shocked
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by RaeMystix: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:

My university is actually open but I have ROTC classes and some other weird elective today so I might as well sit it out.

Okay!......All the best.I wish you good luck in your studies.
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

Okay!......All the best.I wish you good luck in your studies.

Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by RaeMystix: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Vanquay post=42766699][/quote]

You're welcome.
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
SuzieeDee:
I am also moving oh.... I've passed that stage

wait a minute...

I'm I the FTC

Ta'aaa who dash you FTC?
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by sheubaba2013: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lano komi Olorun mi lano....
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by drey08(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
who no do dis shii back den especially wen u use ur slippers play 4 POST or SET grin
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by nekaa(f): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Airforce1:
Baba thank GOD for your life today.
Wish you more blessings plantain boy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBkG4frnIXF/?taken-by=timayatimaya
Sleepers ?? seriously??
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by ItsBolaji: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
SuzieeDee:
I am also moving oh.... I've passed that stage

wait a minute...

I'm I the FTC
yhyh i just chckd ur profile nice pinshure tho...bt ur personal txt kwa? Its “whip my hair“ uwc
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
nekaa:
Sleepers ?? seriously??
Error by the mod.

Typo
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Babyphinas(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Congrats to new u
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by ovokonado(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Thank God
If buhari sees yur dp he wud luv u
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by ovokonado(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
vickylala239:
How does dis change d price of garri in d market?
yur dp tho
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by lilnapster(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
End time slippers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.