Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya (44240 Views)

Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by hoodmenconcepts: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2016
washerey! coming soon...
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by lonelydora: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Vanquay:
Timaya I feel your struggles. I wear and1 flip flops this days but my future is Gucci flip flops tongue

"I just fvcked your biitch in some Gucci Flip Flops" cool

So how do you want naira to increase. Please buy Nigerian made flip flop. Thank you. Lol
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by NemzySeries(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Atlantian:
Arrant nonsense. It was normal and still remains normal to put a nail under the slippers when it cuts. It doesnt show that one is poor. It does show that one is creative. Poverty of the purse is not anyone's fault, but the absence of support system from the government, friends and family.
which kind yeye creative b dat 1 ontop 120naira slippers?......abeg dunt mistake poverty 4 creativity.....but if u still insist itz creativity y not use nail or rope on ur shirts as coflings na or tie rope round ur waist as belt since U're still in d era of proverty creativity
Re: 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya by Jennito(f): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
SuzieeDee:
I am also moving oh.... I've passed that stage

wait a minute...

I'm I the FTC
. Nigerians be making blunders since d days of john d baptist.. Were ure supposed to use *am* u go ahead and use *I'm* wat a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.