Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths (2257 Views)

Burial Of Father Of Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu a.k.a Bishop In Ozubulu (Photos) / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by thiagocrush: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
It is becoming a menace in lagos, all my friends both men and women smoke crack, indian hemp is no longer attractive to their brains

Even kiss daniel promoted crack "you dope like crack" i have celebrity friends and they all do crack..

Very soon there will be a high rate of junkies in lagos. It is becoming too much

Fp lalasticlala
Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by Eebrahym(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stylishly, you are also trying to promote the shit crack.

Are you on crack

2 Likes

Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by donsteady(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op, if you try weed you won't write this trash
Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by gabinogem(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Such is life my friend. In such a world, the strong will always eat the weak.
Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by thiagocrush: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eebrahym:
Stylishly, you are also trying to promote the shit crack.

Are you on crack

Im not promoting it, it should be stopped asap.

Crack kills the brain cell dammit!!!
Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where do they get it? Aren't these drugs very expensive? Nna, I'd stick to my beer abeg, anything stronger is bad for human consumption.

1 Like

Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by Flexherbal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't Know this 1
Re: Crack A.k.a Baked Cocaine Is Becoming The Choice Drug For Nigerian Youths by sammy6(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op seriously you have a point. More and more young people are using crack by the day. I have friends that use and it's messing their lives up as all they think about is their next fix.

(1) (Reply)

5 Effective Steps To Personal Security And Safety. / Many Left In Disbelief As A Drunk Boy Drives His Lexus SUV Over A Fence / Exclusive: Prominent Nigerian Writer Allegedly Raped His Four Daughters (Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.