Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (19362 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by blazetitov: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Na wa oo. I visited Aba and Owerri on an official assignment in December 2015 and i will never condemn both places regardless of the state of conditions of the environment and the roads. Ibos are the problems with Ibos.

Why wash your dirty linens in public? Una no dey try, abeg. If i start abusing these places in future, which mouth una wan take correct me?

This thread should be closed!!

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2016
This thread is so disgracefully funny. grin
Is this what biafra will be like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by 989900: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
tafrica:
Where is the lolzzzz that started this disgraceful thread? And to think he can't even stand the heat, he left the thread then they bombarded the thread with gory sights of Aba.

You guys claim you're brothers, yet you disparage yourselves openly here. You've just made a mess of the so-called Biafra.

I'm sure an average Anambran will never wish Imo and Abia develop just to continue denigrate and ridicule these states, same thing will go for an average Imoite and Abian towards Anambra. How do you co-habit in your 'Biafra' if you never wish your neighbouring states develop?

SMH in shame for all of you.

I'm not an abian, Imoite or Anambran, I'm a yoruba man. This thread is disgraceful.

I SPIT ON IT!!!

I asked them this same question, some almost 2 years ago.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by omofunaab(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
You guys need to be united before you start your biafran campaign, this thread is really disgraceful, I wonder how you will feel if a Yoruba man start using this pictures to abuse you.which mouth you go take correct me
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Olabestonic001(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
blazetitov:
Na wa oo. I visited Aba and Owerri on an official assignment in December 2015 and i will never condemn both places regardless of the state of conditions of the environment and the roads. Ibos are the problems with Ibos.

Why wash your dirty linens in public? Una no dey try, abeg. If i start abusing these places in future, which mouth una wan take correct me?

This thread should be closed!!

The question should be; "Why must they always engage in dick measurements"?. That definitely is a sign of inferiority complex.
Folks should grow up and stop this "I'm superior to you mentality"

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
lolzzzz:
these pictures are Still fine. If they don't stop, anambra go lose value for Nairaland. I promise them.

Have you ever stopped to reason whether its actually yoruba boys posing as Anambrarians to cause disunity?

If it's so, then they have made good use of your brain!

I am Igbo and I personally do not think that Nairaland Igbos will wake up one day and start mocking a brother. Right here on Nairaland where we know that the rest of the populace hates us.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2016
doublewisdom:
A street this clean in the SW is where the Governor lives. The rest na dustbin.
So you no fit maintain your stupidity among your igbo brothers abi? Don't worry your big have to take you out of your village, come to the city for excursion.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by oilsuop: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Alkanoicacid:
So you no fit maintain your stupidity among your igbo brothers abi? Don't worry your big have to take you out of your village, come to the city for excursion.
we don't have city yet in yorubaland some of my extension family still poo in public gutters is very bad sad
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by B2mario(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
lolzzzz:
anambrarains should stop disrespecting other igbos. That's my own, if not eh

But Onitsha is even better than the capital, AWKA
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by AstraNetwork: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pig from the piggery state of Abia. Why not go and face your dirty backwards state filled with bad roads. Aba is still the dirtiest Nigeria town with the worst roads ever seen in Nigeria but you have time to dabble into a state that's by far ahead of your hopeless and stark backward state by all standards, while Umuahia on the other hand is still a semi-Aba in all ramifications and you know what that means.. cheesy cool

ABIA STATE IS CURSED! This is a reality you have to continue to face! cool

[s]
B2mario:

But Aba is even better than the capital, Umuahia
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by B2mario(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Pig from the piggery state of Abia. Why not go and face your dirty backwards state filled with bad roads. Aba is still the dirtiest Nigeria town with the worst roads ever seen in Nigeria but you have time to dabble into a state that's by far ahead of your hopeless and stark backward state by all standards, while Umuahia on the other hand is still a semi-Aba in all ramifications and you know what that means.. cheesy cool

ABIA STATE IS CURSED! This is a reality you have to continue to face! cool

[s][/s]

Nna! Nwanne Anambra anwugokwa o, do something as fast as possible to resuscitate it.

1. Umuahia
2. Awka

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chinology: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Umuahia is more or less a rural town while Awka like London compare to Umahia. See Awka(1-2) and Umuahia(3-4) below.

[s]
B2mario:

Nna! Nwanne Abia state anwugokwa o, do something as fast as possible to resuscitate it.

1. Umuahia
2. Awka
[/s]

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chinology: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2016
B2mario:

Nna! ABIA STATE IS CURSED AND DEAD

I agree with you 100%. Abia state is really the most backward state in Nigeria. See below

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by B2mario(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
All the pix above are Onitsha and Nnewi pix.
The 1st 2 last pix are Iyiowa Odekpe while the 2nd and 3rd pix in the last post are Awada and Otolo Nnewi.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by B2mario(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
The same pictures collected from your backyard in Onitsha is what you've been posting here as Owerri and Aba. Stupid man.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chinology: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
B2mario:
All the pix above are Aba and Umuahia pix.
The 1st 2 last pix are isi alangwa while the 2nd and 3rd pix in the last post are asa road and ngwa road.

Chai.. cheesy

You must commit suicide today cheesy

More from cursed and dead Abia state cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chinology: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
B2mario:
The same pictures collected from your backyard in Aba is what you've been posting here . Stupid man.

Chai.. cheesy

Abia state is the worst place on earth going by the pix above. cheesy

Aba means hell in Igbo language
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chinology: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Abia state is under a CURSE that is why the state is dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.