Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. (908 Views)

Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. by Gwazah(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari Please Come to our house!
Mummy is Corrupt and Daddy is covering up for her!!!
The bail out for my diapers and milk is being diverted to airtime credit, suya, lipstick, and gym!!!
Can you imagine that
When I start screaming they will say I am cry-cry baby!!!

Re: This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. by Eebrahym(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Unfortunately, you are smilling, not crying

so, Buhari is not coming tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. by Gwazah(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eebrahym:
Unfortunately, you are smilling, not crying

so, Buhari is not coming tongue
Haha! she is happy he will surely come.

(1) (Reply)

Anna Banner Talks On How Motherhood Has Changed Everything About Her Life / Why Are Many Nigerian Ladies Still Single Even At 35 Years Of Age? / Stop Violating Out Children, Stop Molesting Them, Stop Abusing Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.