Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru (870 Views)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru by Blacksnowz(f): 7:18am On May 04, 2016
I was in the saloon with 6 ladies surrounding me fixing my hair and suddenly I burst out in laughter.

Because for totally no reason at all I had to remember when I was 6/7yrs and my mum took me to the hospital cos I was ill and refused to eat. While at the lobby, she bought me chips I gladly accepted believing if I didn't I would be given the Injection!

I never knew even at that point if I had eaten all the food in the world it still wouldn't stop my fated traumatising ordeal.

My name was called, we went to see the doctor, I put up the best performance ever to convince all I was fine. Then the nice doctor (who I remember was devilishly handsome by the way) wrote something down and we exited unknown to me, to the INJECTION ROOM!

Then the nerve racking jittering started. The fat old Ugly nurse (sorry) wasn't helping issues as she was flexing the injection which somehow looked unusually long to me at that moment. Chai.

Beads of sweat, I had dumped the chips cos I felt betrayed by the world! Then the words "oya pull e pant " were uttered by the nurse. I knew it was over but I wasn't gonna give in so easily. As my mum pulled my pants, I took off with the pants hanging on my knee. Running towards sanity and my dignity. The door out of the hospital.

Foot steps behind me grew louder then I realised this was becoming a heated chase. Shouts of "hold am", "Catch am" resounded in my ears when my thumping heart allowed me hear. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a woman with hands ajar staring at me strangely saying "which kind pikin be this?". (Let me tell you the type of pikin, this is a pikin that doesn't want a 2inches strangely looking like a 9inches syringe buried in her Tooha! A pikin running for survival, that's the type of pikin).

Suddenly, the worse happened, I tripped on my pant, fell and was capture by the enemies.
Security was beefed up in the injection room by now, men! Men! Were there! Seeing me pant less! ( I believe that pant was deposited in the historical archives of that hospital cos I never saw it again).

4 men( I might be exaggerating of course) grabbed my legs and hands as I would not lay still. I was hanging like a trampoline in the air. My Tooha spread and open for the world to see! The injection came, with the exaggerated blinding pain that surged through my body I started screaming "I be goat? Mummy I be goat? "

Hahhahahahahahahhahahaha. The nurse could hardly contain her ugly laughter! Laughing at the predicament of a harmless child! She would have been used already to burying 9inches syringes in her Tooha but not me. *winks.

Soon it all ended, my mum praising me on how I handled myself well. All I could think of was getting my revenge as we walked of the hospital me pantless.

That was how I shit on her dress on our way home. Sweet revenge. Sweeeeeeet revenge!!

*sinister villain laughter* Muahahahahahahhahahhahahha

2 Likes

Re: Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru by saintkash(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2016
Blacksnowz:
I was in the saloon with 6 ladies surrounding me fixing my hair and suddenly I burst out in laughter.

Because for totally no reason at all I had to remember when I was 6/7yrs and my mum took me to the hospital cos I was ill and refused to eat. While at the lobby, she bought me chips I gladly accepted believing if I didn't I would be given the Injection!

I never knew even at that point if I had eaten all the food in the world it still wouldn't stop my fated traumatising ordeal.

My name was called, we went to see the doctor, I put up the best performance ever to convince all I was fine. Then the nice doctor (who I remember was devilishly handsome by the way) wrote something down and we exited unknown to me, to the INJECTION ROOM!

Then the nerve racking jittering started. The fat old Ugly nurse (sorry) wasn't helping issues as she was flexing the injection which somehow looked unusually long to me at that moment. Chai.

Beads of sweat, I had dumped the chips cos I felt betrayed by the world! Then the words "oya pull e pant " were uttered by the nurse. I knew it was over but I wasn't gonna give in so easily. As my mum pulled my pants, I took off with the pants hanging on my knee. Running towards sanity and my dignity. The door out of the hospital.

Foot steps behind me grew louder then I realised this was becoming a heated chase. Shouts of "hold am", "Catch am" resounded in my ears when my thumping heart allowed me hear. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a woman with hands ajar staring at me strangely saying "which kind pikin be this?". (Let me tell you the type of pikin, this is a pikin that doesn't want a 2inches strangely looking like a 9inches syringe buried in her Tooha! A pikin running for survival, that's the type of pikin).

Suddenly, the worse happened, I tripped on my pant, fell and was capture by the enemies.
Security was beefed up in the injection room by now, men! Men! Were there! Seeing me pant less! ( I believe that pant was deposited in the historical archives of that hospital cos I never saw it again).

4 men( I might be exaggerating of course) grabbed my legs and hands as I would not lay still. I was hanging like a trampoline in the air. My Tooha spread and open for the world to see! The injection came, with the exaggerated blinding pain that surged through my body I started screaming "I be goat? Mummy I be goat? "

Hahhahahahahahahhahahaha. The nurse could hardly contain her ugly laughter! Laughing at the predicament of a harmless child! She would have been used already to burying 9inches syringes in her Tooha but not me. *winks.

Soon it all ended, my mum praising me on how I handled myself well. All I could think of was getting my revenge as we walked of the hospital me pantless.

That was how I shit on her dress on our way home. Sweet revenge. Sweeeeeeet revenge!!

*sinister villain laughter* Muahahahahahahhahahhahahha

oya pull ur pant nw..lolz

1 Like

Re: Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru by ojmetrix(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2016
hop now u no d spread your tooha for unverified doctors

1 Like

Re: Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru by Blacksnowz(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2016
saintkash:

oya pull ur pant nw..lolz
Ta!
Re: Pull E Pant! Childhood Stories By Millicent Umoru by saintkash(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2016
Blacksnowz:
Ta!

I was among d ppl shouting catch am...bring am come here..lol

(1) (Reply)

How Often Did You Wear Your Engagement Ring? / Am I Normal? / Should I Leave My Parents And Face Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.