Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman (29024 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by auntysimbiat(f): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerian woman cries out after her French ex vanishes with their son after getting full custody

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Jz1JTWv1RKc/Vrn-2-YdzaI/AAAAAAAIR0A/23nthGT3f8A/s400/00.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zwb0IkPVegY/Vrn--z0Fq7I/AAAAAAAIR0Q/pS5lgjaA4Yo/s400/12670217_10153799653925609_4765504581390751365_n.jpg[/img]

This happened in, Abuja, Nigeria. How a French man will have more rights on a child over his Nigerian mother in Nigeria is baffling! The woman, Michelle Nwakalor claims her French ex-partner, Franck Reymann (pictured left) stormed their son (pictured right), 6 year old Xavier's school with a court order giving him full custody of their son.

See what she wrote on Facebook after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AB2UA_4a_Jc/Vrn-4Vdq34I/AAAAAAAIR0M/UPrHRRb-lcc/s1600/1.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/michelle-nwakalor-nigerian-woman-cries.html
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by auntysimbiat(f): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
too bad
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lmao... she thought she was dealing with the Nigerian dude.

19 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Handsome boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by chriskosherbal(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmm Naija

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Missing the son I can imagine sad
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by kennyman200(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmm... I wan marry oyinbo, i wan marry oyinbo. U think say, na only oyinbo get truth for mouth. As u no gree marry us. No bring ur matter to our side.

Come and take ur matter!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by pretydiva(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is what happens when u want to marry oyibo man by force. I pray help comes her way n be reunited with her son

2 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by sukkot: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016

7 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by ritababe(f): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
thank God no be naija this time
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by otokx(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
When the going was good, did you involve us? Take your case to the Supreme court o jare. If that boy has a French passport, it will be very complicated if he has been taken to France.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by baski92(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
This one na strong thing

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
painful

Cry of a mother

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Naija. smh
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Marshallian(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
That's disappointing. ..... What a Bleep up guy
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by sdindan: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai, I wish I can help you.
My case is different.
when am ready I will use convoy me and my guys enter my baby mama's villa somewhere in Imo state and go get my son.
Nwa agu anaghi ato na Mba.

3 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Justicealh3(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fresh blood.

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by martyns303(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Madam am sure u have been denying the man the rights to see his son. Imagine the boy calls his father "uncle frank", now the tables have turn and u can't stand the heat.

Well he didn't abduct the boy, he did it legally. You too file a counter report and storm his home, office, embassy and either take back ur son or share custody. Don't come on the internet and buy cheap sympathy.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by seangy4konji: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol.
You put your case in court on custody you don't know say na the person weh for rub hands with dollars go get custody
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by DICKtator: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
otokx:
When the going was good, did you involve us? Take your case to the Supreme court o jare. If that boy has a French passport, it will be very complicated if he has been taken to France.

No. It would be easier!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oyinbo na omo ale Dem be. I have been saying this for long, they are more wicked than we do

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Shut your trap there, this is not a question of "I wan marry oyibo," it is a clear pointer to what your president alluded to few days ago. The question you should ask yourself is why is it that your country men have no values. Subjugating the process and doing so with men in uniform is a highly immoral, would he have done same in his country of origin?
kennyman200:
Hmmmm... I wan marry oyinbo, i wan marry oyinbo. U think say, na only oyinbo get truth for mouth. As u no gree marry us. No bring ur matter to our side.

Come and take ur matter!

8 Likes

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by NobleAngell(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
French ex abi? Ok here's the thing, Lè sòn la disappear ala France. Tu understand? Tres bien!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Homar(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na ur naija peeps cosam, na French police d guy carry go dere.
Drabeey:
Oyinbo na omo ale Dem be. I have been saying this for long, they are more wicked than we do
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Homar(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
kennyman200:
Come and take ur matter!
Homar:
ITSaWRAPOUTFITS:
Missing the son I can imagine sad
Homar:
best-comment-for-this-post.
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by anonimi: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Interesting.
Yet some Nigerian with serious LOW self-esteem problems posted this on the thread where our president called us CRIMINALS. shocked

Cybertext:
How many British, Americans, South Africans, Australians, Indians, Chinese, Indonesians are in our own prisons??
Are they not going about their lawful businesses in Nigeria ??

Anyway Buhari cannot help the mother since he has said we are CRIMINALS. angry

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by herboshedhe(f): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lord have mercy oooo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE PLEASE
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by olafum1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Homar(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
kennyman200:
Come and take ur matter!
best-comment-for-this-post.
Re: French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman by Guyman02: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Visa things; kasala don burst now you want us intervene. The court granted him custody probably due to his claim that you are mentally imbalanced and incapable of taking care of him and providing his needs and you know Nigerian judiciary and the fight against corruption according to PMB, they just believed him and gave him custody without hearing from you first.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.