Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) (42477 Views)

26-Year-Old Fraudster Arrested For Duping Nigerians Seeking To Travel Abroad.PIC / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by bolaomilabu: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
thief

Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by bolaomilabu: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
make him go serve for jail

Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keneking:
Great action.

I hope the bank can recall all those sacked in the last incident undecided
No, we cant recall anybody, as the Governor of CBN, l will only do the recall if you give me 7 chimpazees to be kept as pet in CBN headquarters grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
He is such a learner grin grin

Wanting to withdraw such an amount on the counter, money he didn't work for. He got served well this time.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Day don break, alarm don blow...Werey, ole buruku....
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
mamawin:
he wasn't foolish, he has been collecting small changes without being challenged, so he was like wtf, let me just clear the account jare,
Chai....all these fraudsters sef
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Even if his ATM card was working, would he have been able to withdraw N8.5 million from the ATM machine or what?
exactly my thought
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Welcome to your doom day
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wat more can i say...smh chai bad market
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nija for u
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
hunter hunted!!!
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by Chikasova(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smoke2015:
An MDB ireporter was present today when a fraudster was apprehended at the Local wing of the Muritala Mohammed Airport-MM2 today and sent in some photos.

The fraudster whose name remains unknown came into the FCMB branch at the airport claiming that his ATM wasn't working hence the need to collect money over the counter using a cheque. He wanted to withdraw the sum of N8.5 million.

As is the practice, the Customer Service Manager-CSM contacted the man's branch about the withdrawal and was told not to let the fraudster out of the bank as there was already an incident of fraud on the account the money was to be withdrawn from.

The CSM then asked him to come upstairs to get the money, but the fraudster sensing danger took to his heels.

Unfortunately for him, members of the airport taxi park and some mobile police men were around and alerted so they went after him and he was caught. It was also gathered that the man's name had been circulated before now for incidents of fraud.

More photos below:

http://mojidelano.com/2016/02/photos-fraudster-nabbed-at-lagos-domestic-airport-mm2-today/

Here is another frauster. His username is lexguru. He's one of the scammers on Nairaland. They swindle people in the name of selling data bundle online. I promise them that I will get all of them with the use of technology. I curse them all. Nairaland tends to encourage this. Why would they allow such advertisement without verifying the authenticity? They violated rule number 9 of this forum. The mods should do the needful otherwise Nairaland would go down with them. Thank you.

Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
bankyblue:
Hmmmmm. Kirikiri here he comes.
Oleee! This is how his kind put my friend in trouble stealing 3m through ATm withdrawal on a public holiday!he should sleep in kirikiri maximum plus!oshii
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smoke2015:
An MDB ireporter was present today when a fraudster was apprehended at the Local wing of the Muritala Mohammed Airport-MM2 today and sent in some photos.

The fraudster whose name remains unknown came into the FCMB branch at the airport claiming that his ATM wasn't working hence the need to collect money over the counter using a cheque. He wanted to withdraw the sum of N8.5 million.

As is the practice, the Customer Service Manager-CSM contacted the man's branch about the withdrawal and was told not to let the fraudster out of the bank as there was already an incident of fraud on the account the money was to be withdrawn from.

The CSM then asked him to come upstairs to get the money, but the fraudster sensing danger took to his heels.

Unfortunately for him, members of the airport taxi park and some mobile police men were around and alerted so they went after him and he was caught. It was also gathered that the man's name had been circulated before now for incidents of fraud.

More photos below:

http://mojidelano.com/2016/02/photos-fraudster-nabbed-at-lagos-domestic-airport-mm2-today/
Dasuki's aide...lol
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by hoodmenconcepts: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2016
washerey! coming soon...
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by chikay2010: 3:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Chai. Police,army,air force,airport security, DSS,NDLEA even EFCC surround d guy sef. No escape route shocked
Re: Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2016
1 down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.