Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin (3805 Views)

FIVE Reasons Why Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Ladies / Interesting!!here Are 5 Reasons Why Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Ladies / 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by thekingisback: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:

since u r not bini, wot are u ranting abt? we love yorubas if u dont, find d nearest transformer uruah.
shut up you scallywag. No be only bini na fulani. See this yoruba goat masquerading as a Bini person. Binis are your superior to you idiots any time any day.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by gentleheart1(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:

if they smell, Edo guys are lazy and more worst cause they're yorubas too

Edo guys are hundred times better than Yoruba guys, how can you compare your agberos to responsible Benin guys, heck your Men are dirty,stinky and toutish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by thekingisback: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
gentleheart1:

Edo guys are hundred times better than Yoruba guys, how can you compare your agberos to responsible Benin guys, heck your Men are dirty,stinky and toutish.
God bless you a million times for this comment. Yorubas are the most irrelevant people on the surface of the earth. Can you imagine comparing Russia and Kazakhstan. Edo na yoruba mate? Edo is the most respected dynasty in Africa.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
shut up you scallywag. No be only bini na fulani. See this yoruba goat masquerading as a Bini person. Binis are your superior to you idiots any time any day.

I'm quoting u frm bini now now if not God sud punish me...speak d language to me if u r one.

I repeat in benin we love our yoruba brothers they own bini like we own their south west lands and beyond.
come to higher institutions in Edo-state u will find out that yorubas are giving more priorities than other tribes because we are one..we speak their languge more than speak ours e.g
Wole wole
Oba
Oza or Oja (baby carrier)
Gbogbo e
Patapata
Ogbeni
Baba
Iyawo
Pepeye
Omo
Ogi
Jor
Abi?
Ni?
Oyibo
Ashawo
Olokpa
Olodo
Agbegi e.t.c
endless list of Yoruba/Edo words often used

Native religion Aiyelala, Sango, olokun, Oduduwa festival, Ifa e.t.c

Yoruba churches dey berekete
Our governor na Apc and we voted Buhari.

Yorubas and Edo will forever be one...pls go and hug transformer Mr yoruba and Edo hater.

NOTE:All yorubas seeing this boy should ignore him cuz he is ipod youth to the core.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by thekingisback: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:

I'm quoting u frm bini now now if not God sud punish me...speak d language to me if u r one.

I repeat in benin we love our yoruba brothers they own bini like we own their south west lands and beyond.
come to higher institutions in Edo-state u will find out that yorubas are giving more priorities than other tribes because we are one..we speak their languge more than speak ours e.g
Wole wole
Oba
Oza or Oja (baby carrier)
Gbogbo e
Patapata
Ogbeni
Baba
Iyawo
Pepeye
Omo
Ogi
Jor
Abi?
Ni?
Oyibo
Ashawo
Olokpa
Olodo
Agbegi e.t.c
endless list of Yoruba/Edo words often used

Native religion Aiyelala, Sango, olokun, Oduduwa festival, Ifa e.t.c

Yoruba churches dey berekete
Our governor na Apc and we voted Buhari.

Yorubas and Edo will forever be one...pls go and hug transformer Mr yoruba and Edo hater.

NOTE:All yorubas seeing this boy should ignore him cuz he is ipod youth to the core.
ogun ohian gbe ra. See this mumu. Yorubas are whose brother? I'm no brother to a smelly tribe. You better desist from saying you're bini otherwise ogun go kill you.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
ogun ohian gbe ra. See this mumu. Yorubas are whose brother? I'm no brother to a smelly tribe. You better desist from saying you're bini otherwise ogun go kill you.
see pain, I dont need to curse u back...bush boy. ..but I don tell u d fact.
Yorubas has never don anything wrong to d Edos ..so go and joing ur zooafrans brothers which Edo cannot be part of period.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Drchristian:

you are an ipod youth you can never be bini osa will punish u. how can u refer to a tribe as smelly tribe? u r insane product of a baby factories.

love it or hate it Edo and yorubas are one ...you cannot split d unity in edo and with d yorubas.

We edos own our benin territory like yorubas own their Lagos, kwara, kogi, osun, Ekiti, ondo, ogun, oyo, part of Togo, benin Republic and parts of Akoko edo. if u hate this, find d nearest transformer.

Many towns in Edo-state bears yoruba name they are not even bini town what do u think about that?
Omodan.

HA.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by tevinsolt: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2016
thekingisback:
binis have always been superior to the yorubas from time immemorial. 1 million yorubas are just a finger in comparism to a man.

it is self evident and without doubt that you suffer from a critical level of self delusion. it is a sign of insanity, you might want get checked, in fact you should get checked.

I mean "what you've written is one of the most insanely idiotic, intelligence lacking things I have ever had to scroll through in my life, at no point in your rambling incoherent post, were you even close to anything that can be considered a rational thought, everyone who has read your post and who is going to in the future is now dumber for being exposed to such an imbecilic personal motivated vendetta, I award you no like or share, and may God have mercy on soul."

1 Like

Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2016
tevinsolt:

it is self evident and without doubt that you suffer from a critical level of self delusion. it is a sign of insanity, you might want get checked, in fact you should get checked.

I mean "what you've written is one of the most insanely idiotic, intelligence lacking things I have ever had to scroll through in my life, at no point in your rambling incoherent post, were you even close to anything that can be considered a rational thought, everyone who has read your post and who is going to in the future is now dumber for being exposed to such an imbecilic personal motivated vendetta, I award you no like or share, and may God have mercy on soul."
Chai.... Your coment make me laugh fall frm chair, kai, you bad I swear. Don't mind the mentally derranged buffon with a very neglible I.Q. Indeed Oduduwa was a Benin prince made king in yorubaland at the direction of the gods to ancient yorubas - fact. A yoruba prince became the first Oba of Benin, he abdicated but left his son behind to continue, that explains the word "Oba", which never existed before the yoruba prince arrived Benin - fact. If that is why he said Benin colonised us, we also colonised them back. He claims we had no empire, he should go and ask the europeans who marvelled when they discovered the Old Oyo Empire. He said we have no evidence of civilization and historical artefacts and sites, he should visit london museum of African history; Britain looted them, our ancestors were craftmen; he should also try to visit Ife. Alaafin did not bring Benin kingdom under him because he considered them a family, and that was why he also allowed them to occupy Lagos; this is what gave that nitwit guts to say we had no Empire, because Alaafin did not touch them.

That guy needs 1000 lashes of horse whip. He's a disgrace to history and his people.
Re: 50 Reasons Why Yoruba Never Had An Empire But Civilized By Benin by Ariani: 12:47am On May 13, 2016
The. "Oyo ile" question makes do much sense.

Nice write up, OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chech Her Out / Are Ijebu And Abeoukuta Ladies Really That Bad?? / Any Nigerian Family With Absolutely No Mixed People At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.