Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Art Of Being Fatherless: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Art Of Being Fatherless: (788 Views)

Fake Prophet Destroyed My Home And Made My Kids Fatherless / If You Are Fatherless Sign Up / The Art Of Adultery: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Art Of Being Fatherless: by educhamp: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2009
THE ART OF BEING FATHERLESS,
On 25th June 2009, the whole world woke up to the very sad news that Michael Joseph Jackson (MJ) had a cardiac arrest and sudsequently kicked the bucket. The world is a stage, it is popularly said, and that day, MJ left the stage. He completed his acting that fateful moment, never mind the other ones proposed for July 3 and beyond.Man proposes but God disposes, Between 1958 and June 25th 2009, MJ gave a good account of himself. He was different things to so many people, a music superstar, a role model, a fat vessel to siphon from, an employer of labour, an ex-husband and a father.

Being a father to three innocent children is my concern today. Soon after MJ passed away,those three frail looking kids automatically joined one big world-wide club called THE FATHERLESS CLUB. I am a financial member for more than three years now. How about you?

If you are a father:
* is there any preparations you can make towards quitting the stage?
* what is your expectation of your family 5, 10 and 20 years after you are gone
* are you prepared for the final journey to the other side of the world? how far have you reconciled with your God and man?

If you are a fatherless person:
- how has it been? the thrills and challenges of your fatherless status.
- how are you coping with the situation?
- you joined as a child, a teenager or an adult?
Good luck to the kid Jacksons as they join our elite club.For more insight, click:www.fatherlessclubsuccess..com/

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Or Curse? / Is This Right In Anyway? / Cashflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.