Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Art Of Adultery: Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Art Of Adultery: Why? (1196 Views)

A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Complicated Case Of Adultery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Adultery: Why? by doyenn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2007
I wonder why some people wld not stop furnication after getting married. Is it bind on people or what do you think
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by alaskaa(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2007
i guess it's a curse placed on them,
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by zignor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
I don't think anything tongue
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by aikmamah1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2007
doyenn:

I wonder why some people would not stop furnication after getting married. Is it bind on people or what do you think

u wonder y abi ? no worry you will know when youi get married so no too worry ur head
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 20, 2007
maybe they are trying to copy a certain "prophet". grin 30 wives plus as many slaves as ur right hand possesses aye.

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by angolag(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
Adulterous life is not worth it for married couples.Please desist from it.

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by olabowale(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2007
@Davidylan: Don't marry. Copy another prophet, who was never married. Now when you are sixty or so, let us hear about the happiness of your mom. And about your fulfilled life. Stop lying. Your statement is character assassination. Bring your proof. You will have none. If you bring anything, it will a fabrication, from the usual quarters of the aisle. It will be from the enemies of God, the christians and the associates the jews. The christians dont even know that One True Gos is sufficient, the have to invent a lie against Him; 'He has a son and He is a third of Godhead!' Shame on you davidylan, for your lies!
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by efuah(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
if a man or a woman is a cheat, getting married is in no way a solution to that sickness, it's a thing of the mind. . . if you decide to stop, u'll surely stop, but if u think u want to stop the game of cheating/double dating by getting married. . . ha, that formular na metrix, abeg try calculus grin.

If you have respect for your spouse, i guess cheating wldn't come to mind cool

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by mellow(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2007
The first speaker has spoke it is now time for me to sparke, so

where were we?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by Glorya(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2007
I think its a thing of the mind and sometimes it could be spiritual in the sense that it might be a curse. We just need to be prayerful because we don't know what our fore fathers have done that might affect us. And anybody involved should know that it has dire consequences on all involved.
Re: The Art Of Adultery: Why? by bosslife850: 3:21am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me, women above 32 years old because they are more understanding caring and matured. Please do not call, text or send me a bbm request if you are not up to the age limit, thanks.
If you know you are older than me and you like my profile please do not hesitate to message me, do not be shy okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Reply / Urgent sale of land / Who Is Rightfully The First Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.