Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo (10926 Views)

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by tabithababy(f): 4:47pm On May 18, 2016
Hurmolawlah:
Am not bros ooo am omolola by name
Nasarawa camp is OK compare to other states
I stayed in block D female hostel
D toilet is OK thou it depend on d pple u av in ur hostel sha

U av everything available in mami
Der is no atm in d camp buh u can give those pple @ mami to help u withdraw buh dey will collect 10 percent of what so ever u want to withdraw

Thou during my stream (stream 1) we no too have social life like dat except pple dat always go to mami

Our lite out is always 8.00 instead of 10. 00 d soldiers are friendly buh can be funny @ time

U will be forced to come out for fire alarm around 12.00am to 4.00am
Dis can occur ass many time depending on d camp commandant.

Can't really remember things again buh if u ask I think I shld be able to get answers

Bro, I must say I'm deeply grateful to you, for availing yourself to enlighten us. As it is, some of A'16 CM deployed to the state are still downcast over the turn out of events.

Howbeit, methinks this is so due to the fact that some of us know next to nothing about the state plus its far off our base.

Anyways, just help us with a brief on the camp experience, the state in general. Security wise how is it? Is social life in existence in the state and which areas? Also, how's cost of living over there?

Pls give it to us raw and hot grin grin many thanks again.

Cc val601
Walexz02
Everest25
. Please how can I get to nasarawa camp from berger in abuja thanks
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by tabithababy(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2016
Olami90:

Good afternoon bro and other nasarawa pcms. I am sorry for responding late.

Straight to the point;
Nasarawa camp(magaji Dan Yamusa) is located in Keffi, close to Abuja (about 30mins). As far as I know, it is a neat camp with low social activities (I believe this is because of the state coordinator we had then). The hostels are neat and condusive at least averagely, but have no wall sockets. Charging of mobile phones is done at mami market at the rate of 50naira.
You can as well come to camp with your provisions to cover up for those that may not always want to eat from the kitchen. There are variety of food at mami market but it is your purse that will bear it( a plate goes for 250-300naira). I will advice you to be wise in spending, no initial gra gra and forming except you belong to other group of people.

**Nasarawa is a state with 13 local government area.

Good Accommodation-
Aside being given accommodation by your ppa(mostly private schools, college of agric nad school of health), there are more good structures here and the cost is relative from one local govt or area to another. For example, keffi and karu(d two are d closest to Abuja) are very expensive when it comes to rent and cost of living. A room self con goes for nothing less than 70k averagely.
Lafia is better with a range of 35-60k. Other lgs are cheaper.
*for those that have high social life, clubbing etc, keffi is a place for you to be but your little allowee will suffer it

Security-
The security here is very okay. So far, I have not heard any bad news here. The state is very safe

Light
I can tell you light here is very okay in towns compare to southwest where I know much about. I can't say much for interior villages anyway

Cost of living-
Cost of living is very expensive in keffi and karu as they are close to Abuja. In Lafia, it is on the average and still reasonable. Food stuffs are reasonably cheap.

Getting a good PPA
Nasarawa is not more of an industrialised state so most corps members are posted to schools, hospitals(for medical graduates), ministries and local government.

Don't be disappointed, it will be safe to make the best out of every situation and anywhere you find yourself.
For me, I am enjoying the state.
Pray to God to guide your steps and truly trust in Him. You will not have cause to regret at the end.

Congratulations to you all.
. Please how will I get to nasarawa camp from berger in abuja. And what's the best network over there
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Hey guys! unfortunately we were relocated... now akwa ibom .. jayloms howfa nah? where dem throw u go ?
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by tabithababy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please o. Is it red or white passport for nasarawa camp.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by tabithababy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
CallMeOO7:

It's only glo network and I think it's only on Camp. Airtel and MTN has 3G on camp.
. Please o. Is it red or white passport for nasarawa camp.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by xzile: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls does anybody know about melon (egusi) business here in nasarawa? Pls i need some enquiries to make. Thinking of investment my alawee in it
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by tetengi4life(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations to the prospective and serving corps members. For those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread and you will find all the required steps and materials FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
tabithababy:
. Please how can I get to nasarawa camp from berger in abuja thanks
Please I need
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
xzile:
Pls does anybody know about melon (egusi) business here in nasarawa? Pls i need some enquiries to make. Thinking of investment my alawee in it
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by tabithababy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
CodeSapien:
Please I need information that will help and aid relocation to Nasarawa and specifically Lafia or Kebbi. Could you please assist me with any detail that can help with what you know about these places?
Details like cost of self contain or room apartment, cost of living, power supply experience, and business activities/opportunities most common and security will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Oops sorry, I didn't serve in nassarawa . I redeployed
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
tabithababy:
Oops sorry, I didn't serve in nassarawa . I redeployed
Thanks.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Olami90:

I am yet to explore d state...mayb coz I am quite reserved.

Redeployment was easy during ours buh not sure of d next batch because a new state coordinator would be recivin batch A to d state
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Walexz02:

My brother I gallant o!
Let's begging marching cool
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Val601:
We must March together on 30th...the place come make small sense, Buh I hear say they soldiers too harsh

Good day Val601, Please I need information that will help and aid relocation to Nasarawa and specifically Lafia or Kebbi. Could you please assist me with any detail that can help with what you know about these places?
Details like cost of self contain or room apartment, cost of living, power supply experience, and business activities/opportunities most common and security will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
jayloms:

Thank you so very much Sir.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
lizzyfearless:
. I just dey watch o
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
CallMeOO7:
1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone. I always charge your
phone FREE on your first visit to my stand, as a way of showing Love to the new
Otondos
2. Phone Repair
You will always have issues with your phone, so for you not to be stranded, we
offer phone repair services and we sell accessories.
3. ATM Service
Instant withdrawal, No Story, No go Come. Safe, Secure, Fast and Reliable.
We charge 10% of your withdrawal.
Look out for Senior Corper when you arrive at the Camp. Wishing you all Safe trip
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
ArcFrisky:
please let's create d watsapp group tu ease communication now that we are certain it's nassarawa..

[quote author=Dchiefpriest post=44892895]*appears on thread holdn a botle of sapele water* Ermmm good pm ladies ND gentle otondos...Jay I comend ur work, Buh y didnt u consult the oracle before opening dis thread? Anyway nothing spoil Buh u have to appease the gods oooo.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Walexz02:
Wao! Thread is gaining momentum gradually.
Let us invite PCM's posted to nassarawa abeg
Cc hardiodun oyA come over here cool

Everest25:
Okay. Nasarawa, here I come.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
oladistinct:
Olalekan
Obafemi Awolowo University
Mechanical Engineering
Ogun
State of orijin: 5 bottles; yea it's 5

Nassarawa must see something
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
danemenike:
Drop Ur number if you wish to join Nasarawa WHATSAPP Group
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
michade:

Welcome to the state of solid minerals as regards getting a good accommodation it's a personal choice, some schools give a good lodge why some don't but if you are a private type you can secure an affordable accommodation for yourself with rentage fee ranging from 20-100k depending on the location The security is good, light is better here compare to south and the cost of living is reasonable depending on your lga
N:B: Nasarawa only has schools, local govt secretariat and farms for their ppa. Thanks
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hurmolawlah:
Am not bros ooo am omolola by name
Nasarawa camp is OK compare to other states
I stayed in block D female hostel
D toilet is OK thou it depend on d pple u av in ur hostel sha

U av everything available in mami
Der is no atm in d camp buh u can give those pple @ mami to help u withdraw buh dey will collect 10 percent of what so ever u want to withdraw

Thou during my stream (stream 1) we no too have social life like dat except pple dat always go to mami

Our lite out is always 8.00 instead of 10. 00 d soldiers are friendly buh can be funny @ time

U will be forced to come out for fire alarm around 12.00am to 4.00am
Dis can occur ass many time depending on d camp commandant.

Can't really remember things again buh if u ask I think I shld be able to get answers

Bro, I must say I'm deeply grateful to you, for availing yourself to enlighten us. As it is, some of A'16 CM deployed to the state are still downcast over the turn out of events.

Howbeit, methinks this is so due to the fact that some of us know next to nothing about the state plus its far off our base.

Anyways, just help us with a brief on the camp experience, the state in general. Security wise how is it? Is social life in existence in the state and which areas? Also, how's cost of living over there?

Pls give it to us raw and hot grin grin many thanks again.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Phinity318:

bad sharp guy....lol grin...choi and i don open anoda thread oo....no wahala sha...happy to meet u though....hope them no go change our callup letters though d way dem change our CUN?? grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
ArcFrisky:
I don vex tire... from calabar to nassarawa... so so gutted... anyway
Nkanu Omini
cross river university of technology
Architecture
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
doublezero7:
#StraightToCamp
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Walexz02(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
CodeSapien:

Please I need information that will help and aid relocation to Nasarawa and specifically Lafia or Kebbi. Could you please assist me with any detail that can help with what you know about these places?
Thanks.
It all depends on where you are posted to
There is no way I can be specific
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Walexz02:

It all depends on where you are posted to
There is no way I can be specific
Not really a corper. Never really been there before but would like to know about any of those places.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
CodeSapien:

Thanks.
Kindly Send me a PM.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Phinity318:
Kindly Send me a PM.
I sent it already.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Phinity318:
Kindly Send me a PM.
Oga, the number u sent me via mail led me to a person who denies being phinity813 or aware of phinity813 account on Nairaland.
Just felt you should know how it went since it started from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. / 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! / How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.