Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) (31863 Views)

Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS / Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by harmless011: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by ademega(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
u need to see how my heart was beating so fast when I saw the pix of those weapons. these guys could be any of the following :

armed robbers weapons suppliers. those dare devil armed robbers they rob banks and big places in the day time

2. they maybe bokoharam weapons supplies just for the money. recently we had that some bokoharam guys were on military uniform to attack a village. they may actually be the earlier suppliers.

3. they may actually be gathering weapons for Igbos to get more weapons by attacking security operatives for the agitation of biafra. remember both are from that side.

4. they may be armed robber syndicate in the army.

in all we should thank God they were caught. this is not the first time for sure because the audacity to carry this kind large weapons no be child's play.

then kudos to military intelligence for tracking them down.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
I'm agape. Haba! Kilode!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by tucky200(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Pidggin:

So after 6 years doze weapons go still remain abi?
oh please sharap! he already finished you

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by jordyspices: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Yes ma'am
was he part of the 3 person dat formed it here in nigeria
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Trapnews: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
arewafederation:

Na catapult soldiers de use before GEJ became President abi?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by stlukan: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by lonelydora: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2016
CastedDude:
nawa...so na dis guys dey sell weapons to dem Boko boys

I tell you. They are the ones giving our gallant men bad names.

My advice, they should be drafted to the battle front in Sambisa with just one magazine as a punishment for all the lives they killed by proxy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2016
I'm agape! Haba! Kilode!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Nbote(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Oya let d bashing start. Fake report with a crystal clear intent. Dis sauce is clearly spiced up to purge
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by emma2002(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2016
No doubt being stolen from bh counter terrorism operation and used for robbery operations.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2016
4hys:
b
I sight u bro **space booked**
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by mediachirps(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2016
They will be freed as usual, so far they're northerners.
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
They are supplying armed robbers! All because of money they would be paid..there by disturbing the peace of the society..well let the law takes it's course...bt na naija we dey you can see em roaming free Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by henrybomb(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
dainformant:
Despite the successes recorded by the Nigerian troops in recent times, a crop of black sheep -two soldiers of the Explosive Ordinance Device personnel attached to 143 Battalion, identified as Eric Nwokorie and Macauley Fortune were arrested last Sunday 7th February 2016, at Yola park with some unauthorized military items.

The items are; 1 Smoke grenade, 2,136 live rounds of 7.62 (Special) ammunition, 50 live rounds of 7.6mm (NATO) ammunition, 5 magazines of AK 47 rifles, 2 Browning Machine Gun live rounds of ammunitions. Others include, 1 Axe, 1 Cutlass, 1 Jack knife, 9 Jungle hats, 11 pairs of Camouflage (9 Desert and 3 woodland green), 4 Military Pullovers, 1 Black beret, 1 Green beret, 1 Pair of number 7 dress, 2 General Duty belt, 12 Army T-shirts, 2 Rain Coats, 2 Water bottles, 1 Pairs of Rain boot and 5 Pairs of Desert boots.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-soldiers-who-were-arrested-at-yola.html
Ow cum dey ve all dis ammunition,just two of dem..naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by patrickbon(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
End time soilders

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by ubangh417: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
HerexG:
The rich man's wealth is in the city but the destruction of the poor is his poverty.
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by gulfer: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
I have never seen some of these knives before in my life......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by tatucci: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2016
dainformant:
Despite the successes recorded by the Nigerian troops in recent times, a crop of black sheep -two soldiers of the Explosive Ordinance Device personnel attached to 143 Battalion, identified as Eric Nwokorie and Macauley Fortune were arrested last Sunday 7th February 2016, at Yola park with some unauthorized military items.

The items are; 1 Smoke grenade, 2,136 live rounds of 7.62 (Special) ammunition, 50 live rounds of 7.6mm (NATO) ammunition, 5 magazines of AK 47 rifles, 2 Browning Machine Gun live rounds of ammunitions. Others include, 1 Axe, 1 Cutlass, 1 Jack knife, 9 Jungle hats, 11 pairs of Camouflage (9 Desert and 3 woodland green), 4 Military Pullovers, 1 Black beret, 1 Green beret, 1 Pair of number 7 dress, 2 General Duty belt, 12 Army T-shirts, 2 Rain Coats, 2 Water bottles, 1 Pairs of Rain boot and 5 Pairs of Desert boots.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-soldiers-who-were-arrested-at-yola.html

instead of speculating, make we wait until them interrogate them b4 we pass our verdict...
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Abbeyme: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Are these guys supposed to be Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2016
tucky200:
oh please sharap! he already finished you

Finished who? The truth is bitter, he said nothing and he hasn't answered my question
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by greatbrian(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Dz bastards are really black sheeps . the mp attached to their detachment should castrate dem. When they are not artillery officers what the heck are they doing with such sensitive stuffs. I wish this post will reach my oga man gen butatai. Sir there are some homeless bastards we should wasteto make the nigerian army a better place for ambitious young guy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:

Is (was) Eric a Viking.

You are sighted, samankwe for you
Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by babadem2much(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2016
This are the few bad crops in the military, giving them bad names just like the ones beating innocent civilians.

My suggestion they should be hanged from their balls

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
And yet I cant even buy E-gbo without police harassment.. angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Oladimejy(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Omo igbo are just bastard..Biafra

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by HtwoOw: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2016
By their names you shalt know them

If everybody else is thinking it and not saying it ,

I will say it

I SUSPECT THESE BOYS ARE FOR IPOB and i think the ARMY should investigate / account for it's munitions , this may not be the first instance

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by Wazhay: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Too bad.Armed robbers and terrorists all over the country.Blood money

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by PraiseGyps(f): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Sweet jesus

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by dacovajnr: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2016
Give Rollo or Floki that AxE and Give Bjorn the Cutlass and give lord Ragnar the Sword with split edge then leave Boko boys for them grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) by muhamadnur: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2016
dainformant:
more
we know boko haram are not the ones in the bush. Lord help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation / Troops Intercept Maiduguri Bomber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.