Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Otedola To Testify Against Farouk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola To Testify Against Farouk (490 Views)

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otedola To Testify Against Farouk by JerryTeddy01: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Billionaire businessman, Mr. Femi Otedola, has been scheduled to appear as a prosecution witness before a Federal Capital Territory High Court in Lugbe, Abuja, in the ongoing trial of a former Chairman, House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy, Mr. Farouk Lawan, for alleged bribery.

The Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission is prosecuting Lawan for allegedly “corruptly” collecting $500,000 out of the $3m bribe he requested from Otedola in exchange for the removal of the businessman’s company’s name from the list of firms indicted by the House committee for allegedly abusing the fuel subsidy regime in 2012.
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk by Ourown(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Source?
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Source

But if true I think odetola should be in the box with faruk. Bribery is a crime by both parties.
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk by HtwoOw: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
i had my comments cooked and warmed

But no sauce

I shall not comment
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk by JerryTeddy01: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Source

But if true I think odetola should be in the box with faruk. Bribery is a crime by both parties.

otedola is a business man not a government office holder

(1) (Reply)

Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Receives German President At The National Assembly / Police Arrest Six Persons In Connection With The Kidnap, Gruesome Murder Of Delt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.