Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,765 members, 7,959,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos (18361 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by guywitzerogal(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2016
So president of east Germany was in Nigeria for wat nw, Shi him no hear say baba no dey around ni?
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2016
spako4:
Fayose what is happening in your state?
wat has happenend in lagos since the comin of those Jesus?
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by bluecircle470: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Iyinbo dey ugly too o no b small. See d man face, looking weird.
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by sayyid(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2016
that headtie self he b like say he carry load for head
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by IZZIFLOW(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Where is osibanjo ooo.
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by IZZIFLOW(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
DailyPost:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode at the dinner reception in honour of His Excellency, President Joachim Gauck, President of the Federal Republic of Germany, at Victoria Island, Lagos, on Tuesday, February 09, 2016, See Photos Below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/akinwunmi-ambode-at-the-dinner-reception-with-president-joachim-gauck-of-germany-photos
germany Call their President a 'Chancellor' OP take note
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by tjdimmy(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2016
I find it amusing the manner the Gov. of Lagos State handled his wine glass, he should have watched others. #justsaying
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Moz22: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2016
So its this man that has been causing d whole of oregun to stand still..
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Moz22:
So its this man that has been causing d whole of oregun to stand still..

If u only took time to read the post, u will probably understand that it's at VI not Ikeja except u r not learned
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

germany Call their President a 'Chancellor' OP take note

Chancellor is head of Government while president is head of state

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by chekasforchekas: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Ambode should not come out tomorrow to tell us that he spent 80 billon just for dinner oooo please.
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by naijaict: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Arizonaguy(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2016
SirLegal:
I would have paid some attention to this info if only it was German Chancelor Angela Merkel...

German Chancelor I know, German Ceremonial President I do not know.
the German president is far from being ceremonial....your mention is demeaning you should have said he was simply not popular with you and just because he was not usually mentioned in news...Google this clarification and you will see the errors of your comment
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by continentalceo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
1. That woman's gèlè can block someborry's future o grin..

Introvert you no well! LMAO
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by continentalceo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
1. That woman's gèlè can block someborry's future o grin..

Introvert you no well! LMAO
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Moz22: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

If u only took time to read the post, u will probably understand that it's at VI not Ikeja except u r not learned
what is ur problem man? Stay off my mentions. All vehicles plying Ojota, Oregun, alausa axis was caused to stand still because of d german president..and u are saying I am nt learned. You better mind ur business if you got nothing good to say to people.
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by alaskido(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
I thought this bloody German was coming to Nigeria to visit DULLARDINO BUBU Buhari. What is he doing with AMBOOODOOO in Lagos spending Lagos money drinking champagne. Still they cannot pay minimum wage of N18k to civil servants. Chai there is God ooooo. This money you guys are sharing like Dasukigate. EFCC is looking at you all with one eye until you leave office.
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by sam90s(m): 1:03am On Feb 11, 2016
blackberlin:
Some people here are asking why the V.P isn't hosting the German President, well. . .
First of all, Germany has a thing for Lagos. . . Since Fashola introduced the BRT and made some major reforms, they've been lusting after the city of Lagos like there's no tomorrow. Call it targeted politics...
2nd reason is that Germany practices a parliamentary system of Government, which means the President is more of a ceremonial figure while the Chancellor (Mama Merkel) is the trojan horse. . . which explains why Angela Merkel was recently with Jonathan and not the other way round. . . wink

Apparently, you misused the term 'trojan horse' here.
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 11, 2016
sam90s:

Apparently, you misused the term 'trojan horse' here.

Don't get too traditional about its definition, it was contextual. . . just speaking in tactical terms..
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by sam90s(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
blackberlin:

Don't get too traditional about its definition, it was contextual. . . just speaking in tactical terms..

I used 'apparently' for a reason, wasn't sure if I missed something, I never knowingly miss an opportunity to learn, hence my curiousity, i wasnt questioning your command of English Language.
So if Trojan horse is a weapon/tool meant to harm you but presented as a gift to you, how does it apply here? Perhaps we both share the same 'view' concerning that visit, just curious. wink
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2016
sam90s:

I used 'apparently' for a reason, wasn't sure if I missed something, I never knowingly miss an opportunity to learn, hence my curiousity, i wasnt questioning your command of English Language.
So if Trojan horse is a weapon/tool meant to harm you but presented as a gift to you, how does it apply here? Perhaps we both share the same 'view' concerning that visit, just curious. wink

Oh it's okay. I was just trying to clarify things as this is a public forum and I don't wanna mislead anyone.

I used it with regards to active national politics and not infiltration as many may think. I'm just saying she's (the Chancellor) the true political warhead of the country... Ambiguity is the key word here bro!
Re: Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos by IZZIFLOW(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

Chancellor is head of Government while president is head of state
thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' / VAT: FIRS’ Exclusive List Push Suffers Setback At NASS / Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.