Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away (47381 Views)

Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / Video Of IPOB Member Brutalized By DSS At Court Premises Today. / Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by alaskido(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
THIS IS TOTAL ILLEGAL FOR DSS TO STORM YOUR HOUSE IN YOUR ABSENCE AND START A SEARCH. THIS IS VERY WRONG. THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION IS TOTALLY USELESS IN THIS REGARD. EVEN IF THEY HAVE A SEARCH WARRANT, THEY SHOULD HAVE WAITED OR NOTIFIED THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE OF THEIR INTENT FOR A SEARCH SO HE WILL BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT.

I PRAY THE TRADITIONAL RULER SUES THEIR ASS. HOW ARE WE SURE DSS HAVE NOT REMOVED SOME MONEY FROM WHAT THEY DELCARED. IF I WERE THE KING WAHALA GO BURST O.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by thecall: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
chynie:
pls when DSS ggo storm Amechi house

he was GEJ friend before before

grin
don no Emirs like sanusi or justice lawal gummi abi. dis discrimination should stop. southerners are nt the only currupt persons in naija
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by billyG(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
obasiken:
I know this mans house in Maitama. Big politicians and business men used to sleep in their cars infont of his house for days just to see him. As soon as GEJ lost, his house was deserted. Now this.

He is 1 of those men that has a spare key 2 GEJ's Brain.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by kenoz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Bigchief46(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
blackestboy:
I just hope all this breaking into people's homes and carting away items in the name of investigation is legally justifiable? Our legal experts and analysts over to you
Cc tonyebarcanista ngeneukwenu gbawe any logically reasoning person

By the way, Am i the only one who thinks introvert has a habit of always wanting to be FTC undecided
What really bothers me is the legality of these actions by the DSS. The Directorate of State Services (DSS) which is also known as the State Security Services (SSS) is concerned with matters affecting the security of the State. Issues of corruption are for the EFCC, ICPC & NIGERIA Police. Are we not gradually descending into a Gestapo State? Why should ordinary citizens who are not suspected of activities against the security of the Country be traumatized & witch-hunted by their residences and offices being invaded by a State Security outfit? I am not making any definitive Statement because we don't know why this citizen's residence was invaded & violated in his absence. Perhaps matters of State Security are involved; but if not, we should be worried. My worry expressed here is not corruption fighting back. You cannot do the right thing in the wrong way. Those who will celebrate these illegalities & trampling of the rights of others should remember what history has always taught us as a constant: those who ride on the back of a tiger ALWAYS end up in its belly

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by HtwoOw: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
AfroKnight:

Don't mind all these desperate Bloggers and their fake stories.

Na so dem go dey jam talk up an down
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by HtwoOw: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
agitator:

Was freedom of press not there when lai mohamed was bombarding nigerians with propaganda. Did he go house to house or they used the press?

Yeah, Theres freedom of speech

Two bloggers already in Jail

One news company begging Tinubu , begging to settle out of court, because someone says it doesn't mean it's true or false , don't jump into conclusions ,

Metuah was being witch hunted , BUT WE found out he and others stole billions , Alams faked his death after he was fingered in a probe , Dasuki stole money and he is in Remand, those are news from APC , I guess you can call that propaganda because it's from APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.