Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

#what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? (1868 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Kogi Poll: Court Decides Wada, Bello, Faleke’s Fate Today / Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? by Dlionsheart: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Chief, we all know it is a chain reaction. That is why we have a commander-in-chief to scrutinize everything before submitting it.

By the looks of things, it means we should equally be worried about the treaties and agreements that have been signed by PMB till date. Because, it is very possible that he did not read them.

I will be honest with you, I know you have not exchanged your brain for Aisha rice that is why I am still replying you. But let me put it simply. All those units, departments, and ministries toil day and night to prepare the budget, so that the president can have enough time to scrutinize it when it gets to his table.

Why on God's green earth are you excusing him from scrutinizing the budget? Why was he elected? Everything is done for him, now the only task of scrutinizing the budget, he cannot do. That is gross incompetence.

About the ZBB, Osinbajo has been talking about it since May. For 9 months, the supposed civil service officials have been grilled on how to employ ZBB. If they know that they could not implement it or that it will be thorny, why not make it a phased implementation? Will Nigerians kill them? Did Nigerians ask for ZBB? Is it not only them that use their mouth to promise ZBB?

They had 8 months to tell us that the ZBB wasn't feasible, they did not. Who should we then blame? Ourselves or them who have not been insincere? If Osinbanjo or PMB had said the 2016 budget will not have full implementation of ZBB, but that they would strive to ensure complete ZBB implementation by 2017, would we kill them?

This over-achieving nature of making promises you cannot fulfill is nauseating. That is how they said they would stabilize oil price.

So are you saying this is not a grave mistake? Putting the nation on standstill because of avoidable callousness is a grave mistake. I am not saying he should be impeached, I am only saying that he should accept responsibility for his incompetence.

APC should be able to use the word SORRY! Right now the only word they use is "BLAME"!

Personally, I wouldn't care less if this happened in another country. My only annoyance is this affects everybody, and certain people because of sentiments and poorly developed brains continue to feed his battered ego.

-Lord

My lord, please forget this left-brain-thinking delusion APC follower. No matter how you bath a pig, a pig remains a pig. He will get back to the dust immediately after bathing. So no point, just let him be........................
Re: #what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? by Misterdhee1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
According to a popular yoruba adage, "omuti gbagbe ise, o da akeregbe bori".. Only for the wise to decipher.
Re: #what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? by meccuno: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Well.....I never ever believed in buhari!! As far as I am concerned he is grossly incompetent......and I will observe closely what the people who shouted change hope to get from someone who still thinks he is in the 13th century!! God bless the South East And All Igbo People Scattered in different states of the SS. And for those who hate the Igbos, DIE SLOW. cheesy
Re: #what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? by Super1Star: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
By now, the 2nd slavery to the Carribeans Sugarcane Plantations would have started.

By now Dieziani would have been richer than Nigeria.
Re: #what Would Have Been Naijas Fate Today If Jonathan Had Won? by candiva2013(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
bigass:

He ran open govt!!! So you knew Dasuki stole such money?
lets wait for dasuki to be proven guilty by the law court. Untill then it is only an accusation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed / How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region / House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.