Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' (45145 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Montaque(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good charge.
He shouldn't make it an attack on Cardinal Cos both are entitled to their different opinions.
Hope you will stand if a probe is ordered on CAN and PFN plus the unaccounted affluence of MOG's
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by viktor01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who read the epistle?
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by dammytosh: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
i agree.

walks out of thread looking for dictionary.
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Henrique4real(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
I concur!

House available for sale at Goodhomes Estate, Isheri/Igando for affordable price. Check my signature for more locations n info.
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Pidggin(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
What does Chris Okotie know about leadership? even his Church members did not vote for him as a presidential candidate
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Walelavender(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
He was stating the obvious but added colour to the write-up with the vocabulary of life! grin
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Generalk007: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tell them d true those blinded by sentimental.if we don't support him we will all suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by MrDojo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice write up....pst chris has an excellent comand of english wow...got lost a few times... In summary let all Nigerians come together and fight corruption... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Perused.
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by stanleyazo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by TimeManager(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wailers are loosers. They gained nothing. Wailing doesn't pay your bills. no lie only truth!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by shobroy10(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerians which way, only in Nigeria will someone shout foul throwing wen a thief is charged with (stealing). The person that suppose to be stoned to death like bukola saraki
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by aoshi: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
If we claim this corruption fight is selective, when is it never one? Provided who ever charged is not innocent (or perceived guilty)they have my support.
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Bonapart(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
No body is even sayin anything about people being killed daily in the north... First things first
kearoption my foot

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by goldust777: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Yam eaters will not like this

grin grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Retributionn: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
shobroy10:
Nigerians which way, only in Nigeria will someone shout foul throwing wen a thief is charged with (stealing). The person that suppose to be stoned to death like bukola saraki

Some Nigerians are the problem

They love and support corruption

I'm so happy that Buhari is President, if it was another person, he would have been overwhelmed by the orchestrated criticism by IPOB people

The man does not give 2 Fuks. By the time he finishes reformatting them, IPOB people will be chanting Sai Baba like Zombies

cc: Lordadam

8 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
O boy!!! See grammar!!! I just weak for leg..........thats what we call grammar not that "listing of big words" that Hon. Patrick does.

Back to the topic.....this write is nothing but an absolute truth dissected on the altar of patriotism......

As from today...this man has won my unalloyed respect (though I still have my reservations on some on his antics)......He spoke the mind of every patriotic, uncorrupted and God-fearing citizen of this country.

May God see Pres. Buhari on this monumental task of cleaning up this mess.

God bless PMB
God bless every Nigerian
and
God bless my Nokia touchlight

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by gulfer: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
[b]When former President Goodluck Jonathan emerged on the scene, he came across as a power-shy, harmless politician on whose shoulders providence placed the leadership of this great nation at a critical period in our political evolution. His moving story of grass to grace, with the memorable line that he went to school like many Nigerians without shoes, caught the attention of the electorate, who gave him the mandate in his first-ever quest to seek elective office in 2011.

Once on the presidential seat in that enclave called Aso Rock, we saw a different Jonathan altogether. Never has a President in this country come to power with such level of goodwill and blow it just as fast as Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. Perhaps, overwhelmed by the demands of office, or ill-prepared for its challenges, the first president from a southern minority exhibited poor governing capacity and inherent weakness unbecoming of the leader of a huge country like ours. He had to be goaded to act with firmness when occasion demanded, which was why he virtually lost control of his presidency to his cronies. His appointees and associates went about looting the public treasury with unprecedented impunity; not even the intermittent public outrage moved President Jonathan to sanction them. And when he did, it was either too little or too late. Corrupt ministers were relieved of their posts with slaps on the wrist, while nothing was done about their loot.

With the current anti-corruption saga, we can now understand why Jonathan and his PDP cohorts spared no expenses to buy themselves back to power. This time, however, the fairy tale run of good luck failed them. The hapless President was sent packing. Serendipity was out of kilter! That era of impunity ended suddenly, but we cannot just sweep what happened during the PDP government under the carpet. Regardless of who is involved; justice must be done to send a clear message that leaders must be accountable even after they leave office. I perceive that this is what President Buhari is trying to prove, that is why I support him.

The charge of selective prosecution and the ethnic or religious card being played by some to discredit this anti-corruption war is nothing but a mischievous charade. Those arrested for suspected corrupt practices cut across the party, ethnic and religious divide. Nigerians must, therefore, not fall for the antics of the venal rich, who are fighting back, using media propaganda to win sympathy.[/b]

Chai, Okotie just finished the wailers incorporated......... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by henrybomb(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by henrybomb(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Bovis(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
blackfase:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/buharis-battle-against-grex-venalium-2/

A true Nigerian have spoken. Over to you wailers to criticise as usual

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Irore: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
EastanPower:
Jonathan really failed in leadership to be honest.

Gbamm.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by drss(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Retributionn:
IPOB Senior members like LordAdam will not like this

IPOB Youths, come and read and kill yourselves
okotie is entitle to his opinion.
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by klax(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes pastor Chris you are right but my diagreement with buhari is * why only those pdp that refused to decamp to apc are looters, why So pls pastor Chris buhari is a joker as a matter of fact he has not done anything I cant see anything he has done or he is doing.

If Amaechi, the lousy Melaye, Tinubu, OBJ the apc endorser, Atiku, Lai lier, and all who looted billions decamped to buhari party and started shouting CHANGE sorry buhari has failed, his anti corruption war make no sense to me.

I mean NO SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Apostle Paul will roll in his grave with this man's grammar.(1 Corinthians 2:1)
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by sweetgala(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
harmless011:
We all support president buhari anti corruption drive but it shouldn't be seen as being selective and it must be pursue within the provision of the law.

A great aspect you have confirmed is perception as you have rightly noted with the word "seen"

What you see is what is true to you and you only until you can reason it with like minds and come to a honest and valid conclusion.

I'm yet to be swayed to the camp of those who "see" selective persecution

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Lilimax(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg wetin happen to Fresh Party? embarassed
Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by Retributionn: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
drss:
okotie is entitle to his opinion.

You mean "Entitled"

From this evidence, there is a very high probability that you did not comprehend Okoties submissions

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by datribune: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good one frm Pastor Okotie. I'm waiting 4 d page of dat rapaciously greedy weasel, Oritsejagajaga to be opened. Kirikiri is seriously loading 4 d fraudulent scam artist wit no integerity who kept embarrassing Christians thru his shenanigans.

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by happney65: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
omolola15:
happney65 come see grammar. I know you might not like this man. But please don't tell me he is wrong. It's like he can read my mind. When jonathan came into power 5 years ago. Much was expected from him. He was my man and I supported him till his last day. But je disappointed me and other Nigerians. And I'm still amazed with how some people are still supporting and worshipping him despite all the revelations of how corrupt his government was.

For me it's too early to start judging Buhari. But being the mumu some Nigerians are, they'll never support Buhari for once even when he's right because he is not from their part of the country or because he's a Muslim.
Instead of criticizing and looking for his faults. Why don't we give him a little time like we gave the so called hero and shoeless GEJ. and start judging him later. The number 1 problem this country is facing is corruption. Tackle that and other problems would solve themselves.

I am a Nigerian and i want a better Living for myself and others. But how can we move forward when we keep expecting the president to fail.

And who is expecting the President to Fail?If he Fails no be all of us go suffer am?At least he has failed in the Area of Foreign Exchange and its affecting us all including you abi no be so?

So if he wants to Fight corruption as we all want to,it must be between the ambient of the Law..No matter what,Corruption must be fought within the Law..If you fight corruption while going against the law means he is an Hypocrite..I mean the fight against corruption must be all around..You cant tell me you took a Bank Loan to purchase your Nomination Form while you had 30million immediately you declared your asset..

You had people like tinubu,Atiku and Co around you,People who fleeced Nigeria like craze yet you havent probbed them?The Only Anti-corruption War that looks somehow real is the one fought by Ribadu which the War started from the PDP..That of Mr Bubu is witchhunt and nothing Else..

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' by KOKOwonder(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg you fit help me summarized wetin the Op type full for up there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.