Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

#Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola (769 Views)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Be Warned,go Beg Obasanjo&buhari Before Its Too Late-afe Babalola Advises FAYOSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola by Everfrank(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose was at Chief Afe Babalola's house in Ajilosun, Ado Ekiti. The legal luminary was heard warning Fayose not to take the matter ‪#‎Ekitigate‬ lightly or with mere levity. ..
He advised him to rally all traditional rulers in the state to go and beg first, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Buhari or see his power seized by the court.
http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/be-warned-go-beg-obasanjo-and-buhari.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: #Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2016
End time..

Just incase I hit FTC ....

Am always happy whenever I hit FTC cos it shows the level of idleness am soaked it.

#5000 per month nko?? Nothing come out.

Creating employment opportunities?? No way.
APC .......... Scam!!!

PDP ....... Thieves!!!

My cert is there wasting Buh I pray it doesn't expire soonest(Lol)

1. Stupi**dity is when you go on social networks looking for real love when the ladies around you r there wasting..
2. Greediness is when you bet with #100 and Ur expecting #5000000 in return...
3. Stingyness is when you see straight win with 1.09 odd Buh you still went ahead to double chance it.
4. Blindness is when Ur part of d bit***ches that shouted APC ..change and at d end of the day,Ur family are dir dying in abject poverty.
5. Fooli**shness is when yur so sad hearing that Lionel messi won his 5th world best accolade n you come out ranting that he should try another club..

I will be coming bk with d season 2 soonest...

Quote me negatively n receive it hot... Kids shouldn't quote me cos am not a promoter.. I hate patronizing upcoming artiste. So keep off

1 Like

Re: #Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola by showblack(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2016
FTC dream land
Re: #Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Abi d stubborn goat don beg ni....Fayose wey don chaw craze recently.

Kindly Checkout http://kikiotolu..com/2016/02/strange-experience.html to read STRANGE EXPERIENCE by Akande Tunji.

This post perfectly describes the strange experience faced by our youths daily in our ailing society.

You can also view more stories, drama, romance, comedy on http://kikiotolu..com
Enjoy and share
Re: #Ekitigate: Go Beg Obasanjo And Buhari Before Its Too Late - Afe Babalola by mymadam(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2016
cry "It is already too late, IMHO!"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economic Woes..sum Total Of Buhari's Mental Capacity-fayose / From Detention, I Became More Biafran Than Ever-ipob Protester / Photos:VP Osinbajo Storms Kaduna In Style For Cultural Event(#kagomaday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.