Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State (2999 Views)

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Xposer: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Here are graphic photos from the protest embarked on by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, over the continuous detention of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, as a combined team of security agents, comprising soldiers and policemen allegedly fired shots at the protesters, killing six members of the group and arresting 20.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/graphic-photos-of-pro-biafra-protesters.html

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by CastedDude: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
we are watching
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Theyveedo(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Gross!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Sctests: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm....
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by dainformant(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm. God save Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Xposer: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2016
cc; Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Tis is intense......
But no Peace without war....sad sad ......
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Sunnymatey(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2016
It like dis govt is not interested in peace.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by CastedDude: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2016
the bloodshed is just getting 2 much
Sunnymatey:
It like dis govt is not interested in peace.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by CastedDude: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2016
what is ur point?
slyIsaac:
Tis is intense......
But no Peace without war....sad sad ......
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Aufbauh(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ojukwu will not be happy with Nnamdi Kanu and his zombies.
To be forewarned is to be forearm. There is no way a peaceful protest by hot blooded youth will not degenerate to violence.
If the Shiites are not spared by their own brothers, i don't know what faith the IPOBians are operating to think otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Teddeebear: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
useless government, did they disrupt anything or just a peaceful protest.

no peace for the wicked
No wonder Nigeria is suffering from the blood of innocent people
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by jbbaba(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
God help us
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by ekemit(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't understand this government, does it mean that peaceful demonstration is now a thing of the past? May be he is struggling to rule in a democratic settings
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by NakedEve: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am Igbo and male
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Beremx(f): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Too bad!
So sad!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Iykopeee: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Killings of this magnitude can't happen without presidential approval..
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
There's nothing graphic about these pictures .

“Ancient wisdom teaches us that action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.” grin

You can call it “crimes against humanity” all you want but as long as you keep going against the law of Caesar in the name of fulfilling your Biafran fantasy, then you will always be at the receiving end of Caesar's bullets and there's absolutely nothing any civil society group or international community can do about it.

Afterall - Where there is no law, there's no transgression - Nagode! grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by ishiamu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ojukwu will not be happy with Nnamdi Kanu and his zombies.
To be forewarned is to be forearm. There is no way a peaceful protest by hot blooded youth will not degenerate to violence.
If the Shiites are not spared by their own brothers, i don't know what faith the IPOBians are operating to think otherwise.

Stop mentioning ojukwu... you don't know him and he doesn't know you, you only read of him online... all this apc zombies can be pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Disneylady(f): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
God!!! These ipob should cherish their lives oooooo.....if they ain't gonna give them Biafra, atleast they will still be alive. cry
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
CastedDude:
what is ur point?
Still trynaa figure it out.....
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by MrAligator: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Again?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Biafrarep(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is this not crimes against humanity? Why are the civil soceity groups keeping quite in the face of such crass violetion of human rights & tyranny? What a savage & primitive country we live in!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Disneylady:
God!!! These ipob should cherish their lives oooooo.....if they ain't gonna give them Biafra, atleast they will still be alive. cry

it is an honour to die in defiance of tyranny, than to live in slavery.
Nigeria will surely pay her dues for spilling innocent blood.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
Too bad!
So sad!
Can you recall I said this was going to happen? I said Buhari will rain bullets on us at the slightest excuse.
It does not matter what the argument is, Nigeria is under a curse.
The circle of blood will never stop, until we negotiate Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by KOKOwonder(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
SMH for all these Igbos...they is nothing worth dying for going to the streets shouting biafra or death is the high of stupidity if you are eventually killed, my dear you wud go to HELL and face the reality of life!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Disneylady(f): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
noblezone:

My dear, don't deceive yourself at all. What honour? You pple are just wasting innocent and young lives in this cause and it's not yielding any results. Do u think all lives lost will be remembered not to talk of being honoured.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by KOKOwonder(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
noblezone:

Egbon! What are you still doing in the comfort of ur house? Na your type the zuga people run leave them.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Beremx(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
noblezone:

Can you recall I said this was going to happen? I said Buhari will rain bullets on us at the slightest excuse.
It does not matter what the argument is, Nigeria is under a curse.
The circle of blood will never stop, until we negotiate Nigeria.
did Buhari give the order for them to be shot?
anyway, i hope you were not part of the protest. it's not worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by bankyblue(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
They refuse to learn what happen to their father those days....,,,,they should continue, they will end up like their fathers. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
did Buhari give the order for them to be shot?

anyway, i hope you were not part of the protest. it's not worth dying for.

Still defending tyranny?
you disappoint me sis.

I lost an elder brother during the war.
He did not die in vain.
Freedom is worth every sacrifice.

I admire Saro Wiwa. Is Abacha who killed him not dead?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by xmich(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhariiii8iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB / FG Reduces Miners’ Royalties Rate To 3.5% / PDP, Nigerians Mocks Buhari, APC, Says “ibom Air Is Here, Where Is Nigeria Air?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.