Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Experience With The Unqualified Teacher ( Share Yours) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experience With The Unqualified Teacher ( Share Yours) (426 Views)

FG To Sack Unqualified Teachers In Dec. 2019 / What Do Students Spend Most Money On In Campus? Share Yours / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With The Unqualified Teacher ( Share Yours) by Pheals(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
I help a young gal with her homework on Monday I was surprise to the crazy questions her mother was asking on tuesday when i came back from dad ... Office Have given him some excuse to return home because he was too busy can't discuss with him ..i can't fight his agent nor his P.A . as i was walking home i met the gal's mother the woman accuse me of teaching her daughter rubbish she said " tosin u tried but couldn't expect this ,this things is too simple" she show me the pics on Monday before packing the gal books inside her bag ! Check out this out when I ....into the gal's school early this morning
. the principal was so sorry and ready to employ me as a teacher but got lot of excuse travelling out and schooling stuff but am not so good in english I told her (then I was free after 2hours) . .the mother was later smiling but I was worried if the girl teacher could be sack or not because when I saw her (she was a secondary school holder) ..I made some prove

Check this out if am wrong:

I have no knowledges or information whatsoever about antique furnitures and jewelleries. -

I have no knowledge or information whatsoever about antique furniture and jewellery.

Master Bruce kept five fish in the pond.

But he had no idea how household equipment worked. (Equipments)

He made a quick note on a piece of paper he’d found in his pocket.(papers)

We can’t have a picnic here. I want green grass and hopping hares.(grasses)

I don’t believe in the single European currency.

She didn’t have transportation, so she decided to hitch-hike.(transportations)

What shall we do with our luggage while we’re chasing butterflies in the park?
(Luggages)

And words like: without plural

Furniture
Information
Knowledge
Jewelry
Homework

She has a euro. Sounds like "yu-ro". So not an euro
Some words such as "herb" or "hospital" are more complicated because they are pronounced differently in different English accents. In most American accents, the "h" in "herb" is silent, so Americans usually say "an herb". In many British accents, the "h" in "herb" is pronounced, so many British say "a herb". In some British accents, the "h" in hospital is silent, so some British will say "an hospital" instead of "a hospital".

For example, the letters "e" in "Europe" and "u" in "user" are pronounced with an initial "y" sound, as though the words were spelled "yurup" and "yuser," and the "o" in "one" is pronounced with an ititial "w" sound, as if it were spelled "wun," so in these cases the article "a" is used before them.

Imagine the teacher telling me it's "an European"

Also word like : properties furnitures etc

Can they be in plural form?

Need your help seriously!!! Thanks or dose any one as experience this with does teachers teaching rubbish share yours !
Re: Experience With The Unqualified Teacher ( Share Yours) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

For Enterprising And Industrious Students Only!!! / Importance Of Alkaline Water On Cancer (felisterisike..com) / Scholarships To Study Advertising In Europe And USA - Closing Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.