Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Exclusive Pills For Futo Students! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exclusive Pills For Futo Students! (880 Views)

Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video) / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) / Courses Available For FUTO 2016/2017 Supplementary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pills For Futo Students! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
CATEGORIES OF FUTO STUDENTS

1. The Very Brilliant Students
These constitute those that possess a great deal of knowledge and intelligence. This group of students know why they are in the institution and therefore utilize every opportunity they have to broaden their ideas and scope. Those in this group do not wait for lecturers to motivate them before they start reading their outline for the semester. Most of them have prior knowledge on course topics before lectures because they use materials/hand-outs obtained from preceding course mates. Some of them may even possess knowledge of the courses even without materials by the application of prior ideas and experiences. Most of the topics taught are not novel to them. Brilliant students contribute actively during lectures, are smart and coordinated. They are also very studious. Attendance to lectures is a major priority to them, they are unique and do not copy from others (that is, they are not idea borrowers but ideas inventors).

2. The Fairly Brilliant Ready –To-Learn Students

Those in this group have difficulties in assimilation and conceptualization of new ideas. They may not perform excellently academically but sure do well in other activities. These students spend a great deal of time reading, memorising and researching but at the end cannot recall about 60% of what they read even while it is being discussed in class. They have impaired cognitive functions. Over reading, in turn, reduces intellectual output. Fairly brilliant students are bookish and have a general dull appearance.

3. The Ignorant Unserious Students

This group of students do not have any idea what they have come to do in the institution. They possess little or no academic interest. You see them in class ‘once in a blue moon’ (Nowadays, even blue moons appear more often than this category of students). They have no lecture notes or resourceful materials but are quick to acquire these a minute before exams start and quickly discard them afterwards. They could miss important academic schemes without having any compulsion to make up for the loss.

4. The Fashionable/Trendy Crew

Students in this category come to school only for the sole purpose of showing-off their newly acquired fashion item; hair extensions, shoes, designer-labelled clothing, cell phones, accessories, you name it. They eventually disappear when the buzz on the new fetch diminishes. They are of course the first to acquire new technologies and gadgets (at all cost) and often display these under the noses of envious students who in turn revere them. Fashionable students wear flamboyant hairstyles and clothes. Their major aim is to remain top of the list in FUTO Fad/Fashion Fetch Fanzine. They can be bottom of the list in whatever else. Do they care?

5. The Noise-Making Group

This group will buzz about all day in lecture venues when given the opportunity without exhaustion. They source about 80% of classroom noise pollution. They are quick to pinpoint flaws in others, ask stupid, annoying questions, and often make generally off-topic comments during lectures. They will begin any noise-generating activity without much ado (for example; taking pictures or arguing excessively over trivial issues). Their major aim is to make their voices and not their ideas known; they would have to keep voice recorders for the next generation then.

6. The ITK Group

This group constitute those who think they are better off intellectually. They usually possess only a little percentage of intelligence, are idea borrowers and/or reflectors. They profess they are the best but they are not.

7. The Jealous Students

Those in this category have simply refused to reconcile themselves to the fact that someone else is better off than they are. They never contribute but are quick to utilize the efforts of others. This group of students will keep age-long malice with you if you denied them answers to questions in any course appraisal scheme. They slander others who are better off than they are. Jealous students will hoard useful information that will give them any degree of advantage over others but will want to sap all useful information they can get from intelligent students.

8. The Money-Conscious Students

Money-conscious students are not concerned about academic excellence but rather indulge in any form of money generating schemes. They go around campus dressed up like rich merchants, exhibiting dubiously acquired wealth. They utilize any opportunity to display their affluence in order to get fleeting regard from fellow students.

9. The Layabouts

This group of students will rather be in pubs and other hangout spots than in the lecture hall. You can spot their exhausted skeletons during practical sessions if you look hard enough. They are party freaks and pleasure seekers who love to gallivant around town as if they have all the time in the world. Layabouts follow trends and style rather than their semester schedule.

10. The Highly Skilled Business-Oriented Students

Highly skilled students are experts in other areas apart from academics through which they create wealth for themselves. This students can survive in any weather (You would not catch them dead smoking ‘garri’, even during exams). They utilize any opportunity for goal-oriented purposes. These students organize seminars, tutorials and workshops for other students. They capitalize on the strength of fellow students for their own benefits. Some also excel in their academics as well.

11. The Downright Dullard ‘Doraties’

Those in this group cannot tell their right from their left in any situation. They, therefore, cannot decipher information easily. A lecturer may need to go over a topic or fact severally before they can understand. They have slow cognition, which may be hereditary or nutrition based. The DDD group of students are usually attention deficit, and therefore find lectures uninteresting or boring. Exam, on its own part, is a herculean task. They cannot survive in the exam hall without their ‘anchors’. Most students in this category are often too preoccupied with their physical beauty or appearance and needs to pay attention to academics.

12. The Cankerworms, Spoilers, Cultists or Destroyers

In whatever form they appear, this crew are on ‘special’ assignment: to disrupt and disorganize the activities of fellow students in the institution. They are quite aware their purpose(s) on campus is not academic-related. Sorting and other vices are their life jackets to safety on any shipwreck. These sleety slimy serpents will slowly infiltrate your minds and scorch out the good in you well before you realize it. Need I say beware?

It is up to you to choose the crew that fits. You are welcome to be a mix. Nevertheless, only with the right tools can you make a hit.
I would acknowledge your comments…bebyadini@gmail.com

©Be better, live better!
Re: Exclusive Pills For Futo Students! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
 A skilled FUTO is better than his brainy counterpart. A knowledgeable man will always initiate [re]actions.
 Do not dwell in the past you have the future to cater for. Do not glory in your achievements for too long, you will have only them and no more from the future.
 Do not turn your head away from the sun, twill still scorch your back. Do not be afraid to solve your problems you will still have them if you don’t, anyway.
 Look too hard at the moon. You would miss the sun. Concentrate more on things that are worthwhile.
 The hasty pick pyrites, the patient discover diamonds, the skillful get gold. Devour your materials as if you are digging for gold.
 Fast fame fade fast. So why should you get nice grades through fast lanes?
 One with God is majority. One with all is ability. Unity is strength (but not during assessments; tests and exams).
 Excellence is not a product of intelligence alone but in association with hard work, discipline and “intervention”. Do not expect maximum results when you have made minimal/inappropriate investments.
 Sometimes the faults you see in others are actually reflections of your shortcomings or due to your being myopic. Improve your vision and attitude.
 Your best friend is not he that gives you a peck in the morning but he that smacks your back in the night (to save you from bloodsuckers!).
 The best is not in the apparent. Often things are not as good/ as bad as you see them, observe more before you make conclusions.
Re: Exclusive Pills For Futo Students! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
THE STORY OF THE WAS-IGNORANT BEE

Buzz buzz is Bee, good to beat you! I’m so glad I
got you right here in time to give you my warning
sting. I’m afraid I’ve got a lot of sweeties to
make so it’s gonna be a quickie.

Once I sat on a thick, warm and slurry smoothie.
So warm and comfortable was it that I dug right
deep despite the Drosophila traffic until a buddy
tipped me off on what it really was: a poop! (A
sludgy cow poop at that, ugh! And boy are there
not many of’em around waiting to be smeared
out by you). Therefore, I set off on a scrub, a
wash and a complete makeover. Cost me much
of course: my face, my legs and almost my
entire hairy ab. Through the narrowest hitch I
got me back on the Be track only known to us
bees. You ever seen us swarm? There is a
destination on our minds. All other creatures
have got theirs too (figured out yours yet?).

I made it! Guess what? That’s why I’m that Busy.
When you add ‘Bee’ to it, you get my full name
by the way. So pally I don’t want you getting
stuck like I once was, ok, please. Do all you can
right here, right now and get out of here fast. No
repeats, no extras! Wouldn’t that be nice? Get
off on the right track and you can get all you
want. You know what? Nowadays, I make a jar of honey an hour all by myself (alone!). Ever been that productively in demand, you? Now go get’em! …Spinious Spiny!

All FUTO students should learn from mistakes others made. the real FUTO experience is somewhat bitter, avoid it! All new students should take their studies seriously, nonetheless. Meet up ALL REQUIREMENTS even if you are not interested in your academic program.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ayo Otun – Nigerian Student Who Won (USA) Most Outstanding Student 2016 / I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance / Jamb's Criteria For 2016 Admission Into Various Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.