Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son (3556 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by veeluv2015(f): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
According to MyZimbabwe, a 19 year old housemaid, Lindiwe Kahila is held in police custody for raping and defiling her employer's 14 year old son in Zimbabwe.

She was caught in the process by the boy's elder sister who heard sounds coming from their parents bedroom and the boy opened up and told her that he was forced by the maid.

According to the prosecutor, Takunda Ndovorwi,

“The accused invited the 14-year-old boy to sleep on the same blankets with her and covered him with a blanket.
Kahila removed her clothes and became completely naked before she went on to unzip the complainant’s trousers.
Kahila ordered the Form One boy to lie on top of her and then had sex with him. She grabbed the complainant’s privates and inserted his manhood into her privates.
She ordered the boy to make some movements while on top of her and as a result, she had sexual intercourse with the minor without his consent.

The two were busted by the boy’s sister who responded to sounds emanating from the bedroom and found the two having sexual intercourse. Upon questioning, the juvenile told his sister that Kahila forced herself on him, leading to her arrest,"
Kahila is still in custody till February 15, when her case is set to be transferred to Hwange Regional Court.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/housemaid-arrested-for-raping-employers.html
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by GEJ2019(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmm,she shud have used Pestle to do justice to her self.
Gej,says no trial straight to prison.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by veeluv2015(f): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
Hmmm,she shud have used Pestle to do justice to her self.
Gej,says no trial straight to prison.

Lol
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by ancashy(f): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
With the way house helps are treated and seen as animals instead of fellow human beings I will be the least surprised to discover it was the house help that was molested and not the other way.

8 Likes

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by veeluv2015(f): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
ancashy:
With the way house helps are treated and seen as animals instead of fellow human beings I will be the least surprised to discover it was the house help that was molested and not the other way.

hmmmm
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
why is the raping put in quote?

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
ancashy:
Molested by who?
The 14yr old?

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Chidoks(f): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2016
House helps,Hmmmm! If they don't go after your husband,it'll be your money or children!
Let's just hope she hasn't infected him with one terrible disease.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Chai!! God will punish all those our Housegirls from that year.. angry
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by veeluv2015(f): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:
why is the raping put in quote?

cos it could be that she seduced and not raped

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
ancashy:

That's true you are very right, because anytime a woman rapes a man it's never possible so the man must have molested her. i like the way you think wink

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by cococandy(f): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2016
veeluv2015:

cos it could be that she seduced and not raped
He's underage
It's rape.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by veeluv2015(f): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:

He's underage
It's rape.

ok...noted
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
I think there's a perception from the ladies, that males can't be raped; because by default some are already suggesting:

1. Seduction
2. He molested her
3. Already making the maid the victim

However if the case were reversed rape would have come naturally.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Sad but true
And unfortunately not restricted to females alone.
Some guys don't even believe another guy can be raped.
So you wonder who speaks up for male victims of sexual assault when other males think they are weak for speaking up.

Many parents don't even help matters.
pcguru1:
I think there's a perception from the ladies, that males can't be raped; because by default some are already suggesting:

1. Seduction
2. He molested her
3. Already making the maid the victim

However if the case were reversed rape would have come naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:
Sad but true
And unfortunately not restricted to females alone.
Some guys don't even believe another guy can be raped.
So you wonder who speaks up for male victims of sexual assault when other males think they are weak for speaking up.

Many parents don't even help matters.

Exactly most kids/men are expected to "man-up" after all they must have enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for your understanding dear. I just wanted to remove that perception. smiley

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by ancashy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:

Molested by who?
The 14yr old?
Is it impossible? who do not know the physical make up or stamina of the 14 yr old, the rate at which kids grow this days,you can see a teenager and greet him or her with Ma or Sir.In this life;anything can happen.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
ancashy:
Is it impossible? who do not know the physical make up or stamina of the 14 yr old, the rate at which kids grow this days,you can see a teenager and greet him or her with Ma or Sir.In this life;anything can happen.
It's not impossible if he's stronger than her but that's not what happened in this case. is it?

Why assuming?

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:

It's not impossible if he's stronger than her but that's not what happened in this case is it?

Why assuming?
CRAP
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by ancashy(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Possibility means exactly what it means,probability, am not assuming I only wrote that I won't be surprised if the case is the other way round. none of us heard a direct confession or are direct witnesses.
cococandy:

It's not impossible if he's stronger than her but that's not what happened in this case. is it?

Why assuming?
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Dheartless: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
ancashy:
Possibility means exactly what it means,probability, am not assuming I only wrote that I won't be surprised if the case is the other way round. none of us heard a direct confession or are direct witnesses.
your assumption is sentimental.

be truthful to yourself and tell me if you would have made such assumption if the 14 year old boy was the house help and the girl is the daughter to boys employer and the boy who clearly is aged disadvantage is accused of molesting the girl.

madam stop been one sided .
I guess you won't say the same if it was your son or brother that was involved.

you just remind me of a very wicked woman back at the police station that cajoled a girl to accuse a course mate of mine for molest but later the girl droped the case all of a sudden and refuse to show up at the station and she said she and the guy only had misunderstanding that only involved verbal arguement and that the guy was even a stranger until that very day at the bus stop.
bad people all around.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by montezz(f): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
ancashy:
What is this? Can a 14year old boy molest you?
Btw,i mean no offence.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by obontami: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
[size=20pt] its a pity [/size]
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by ancashy(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Dheartless:

your assumption is sentimental.

be truthful to yourself and tell me if you would have made such assumption if the 14 year old boy was the house help and the girl is the daughter to boys employer and the boy who clearly is aged disadvantage is accused of molesting the girl.

madam stop been one sided .
I guess you won't say the same if it was your son or brother that was involved.

you just remind me of a very wicked woman back at the police station that cajoled a girl to accuse a course mate of mine for molest but later the girl droped the case all of a sudden and refuse to show up at the station and she said she and the guy only had misunderstanding that only involved verbal arguement and that the guy was even a stranger until that very day at the bus stop.
bad people all around.

Jesus Christ! am not wicked oooo , chai,NAIRALAND.
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Fanirandele: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Since he's underage he's the victim no matter what happened
Re: Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son by Adaezeagu(f): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na by force to get housemaid

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Yoruba Men Are Dumping Yoruba Women !!! / Enugu Govt. Denies Report On Alleged Stoppage Of Issuance Of Birth Certificates / This man can never cheat on his wife....see how excited he is, Very hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.