Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) (28912 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by pek(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
tranxo:

Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand the Bible.
Let me remind you. You said I don't know how to interpret the Bible. You that knows, interpret this for me: Matthew 6:16-18. Why bring the holy spirit into this?
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by tranxo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
pek:
Let me remind you. You said I don't know how to interpret the Bible. You that knows, interpret this for me: Matthew 6:16-18. Why bring the holy spirit into this?
Are you serious!! Chai! This is the height of Sunday Sunday Christianity. So you do not know that the Holy Spirit is the one that reveals the meaning of God's Word?
Keeping reading the Bible with a carnal mind and keep getting carnal interpretations.

I repeat, ask the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.