Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) (28836 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by saintfaculty(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by menabae(f): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
And I forgot I ate meat today...
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nairaland must put my own celebration on frontpage as "ex-lazy man now working man and loving fiance charix celebrates ash wednesday - he intends to go home later and fornicate. Is it advisable?".
This thread is a waste of data, I only opened it to voice my opinion. She's not even an actress for crying out loudangry.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
LUBBISH. WETIN CONCEN ME.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by tottinova: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
yusaze:
Today is Ash Wednesday which is celebrated by Catholics around the world to mark the start of Lent, a season of fasting and prayer. Former Big Brother Africa contestant turned actress,Beverly Osu celebrated with a photo of ash on her forehead.

She captioned thus: "Happy Ash Wednesday!! God Bless you ALL #GodBless #IAmChristian"

https://twitter.com/search?q=Beverly+Osu&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Does anybody know I also went for ash Wednesday
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Olosho dey celebrate ash...

Abi na ashewo wednesday...

Dis xtian sef...

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY KID...THIS IS NAIRALAND NOT DISNEYLAND
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by sayyid(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
this pinshur self be like........
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by 2kris(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lovexme:
Now it's clear why ladies use make-up. cheesy
i dey tell u.she no make sense @ all without make up

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by gist4kidsblog: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
britzz:

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY KID...THIS IS NAIRALAND NOT DISNEYLAND

kids like ur grandpa tongue old fool
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by mariosam(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Considering the high cost of subscription and our love for downloading things online.i have decided to open a new online libary / movie store.here all you have to do is request the movie,book,documentary etc... that you want.And you will get them for free(PROVIDED I CAN LAY MY HAND ON THEM).This offer is open to nairalanders only,so use your nairaland username for the request.
visit this new blog a place your request and by the grace of God,it will be granted.
http://nikedeeds.mywapblog.com
OR
http://nikedeeds..com.ng/

NOTE:THE SIZE OF THE FILE WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by okenna1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
who u dey deceive!!! mchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Olosho dey celebrate ash...

Abi na ashewo wednesday...

Dis xtian sef...

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kool... Hapi Ash Wednesday y'all

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by qhutetomsel(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Markieee:

Nne you are not just a Christian, You are Catholic..
Catholic Forever
is there any difference between christians and Catholics? undecided undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by liberty5783(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
yusaze:
Today is Ash Wednesday which is celebrated by Catholics around the world to mark the start of Lent, a season of fasting and prayer. Former Big Brother Africa contestant turned actress,Beverly Osu celebrated with a photo of ash on her forehead.

She captioned thus: "Happy Ash Wednesday!! God Bless you ALL #GodBless #IAmChristian"

https://twitter.com/search?q=Beverly+Osu&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch
see big eye balls ugly girl
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by pek(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mattew 6:16-18
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by AlexJ1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
clefstone:
Why she do lips like frog wey dem shook spoke inside e yansh

Have you seen your gf's latest pics?
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Donfaray(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
See as she be like LASSA rat... lol
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Abukc(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why all xtian no stamp there head today? Abi una no believe the stamping of the head
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by adellam16(f): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't get! What's d story? Pouting in church? Ode? So what's d biggie? Mumu girl@ beverly.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by pek(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abukc:
Why all xtian no stamp there head today? Abi una no believe the stamping of the head
because it is not biblical! Even Christ condemned it. Matthew 6:16-18
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by macho44(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
papawemba:
Seun please call your moderators to order. the kind of junks they dump on fp is most embarrassing. if you need to increase their salary... please do. And if you need to fire erring ones... with all pleasure do, heaven will not fall.
Bros! May ur days be long in the land of the Living!, say "AMEN".
www.adielem.com
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sunglass20:
Lent Na Heart o... Everybody go dey run dey collect ash like say Na ticket to Heaven. Person sef Wey no dey go church before, go go collect ash now use buga for people say Him ma Na Christian. Chai! God dey even Mark Ash register so? Every good Christian doesn't need Ash to remember that from dust you came and unto dust, thou shall return. I mean Everyday should be lived as if it were your last. #Let your service to God be in Spirit and in Truth.

Gbam! u couldn't have said it better
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by iamlati: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
sandrajazmin:
Is the girl behind her a spy or a hater?

What's your own?
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
allanphash7:
What is Ash wednesday

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by FuckTheMod: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Markieee:
Are you the one fucking her??.. Don't you sin? Don't you go to church after?? #Hypocrite Of The Highest Order
STFU!
Fly supporting shıt sad

Hypocrites
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by sunny2k: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
let him dt is witout a sin b d first to cast a stone.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by tranxo(m): 3:42am On Feb 11, 2016
yusaze:

CORRECTION
.Ash Wednesday is celebrated by CHRISTIANS all over the world
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by tranxo(m): 3:46am On Feb 11, 2016
pek:
is this how you interpret the Bible? Smh
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by Abukc(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2016
pek:
. Na where dem see there own?
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by pek(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
tranxo:
is this how you interpret the Bible? Smh
please, interpret it for me here
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) by tranxo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
pek:
please, interpret it for me here
Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.