Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! (4123 Views)

APC Dares Wike On Confession To Bribery Allegations Read More At: Https://daily / Revealed! ''cynthia Whyte'', Is, In Fact, Rotimi Amaechi Framing Up Jonathan. / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will reveal it in a jiffy.

Most people will doubt it but it is the truth.
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
An hour later and still nothing. The attention seekers are out again.

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by illmatic101(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
lol....attention seeker

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by mightyhaze: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ur taken,.. grin

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 11, 2016
A jiffy has turned 24hours in amtaken's village.
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Really!!!!!
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by chiefobdk(m): 4:59am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
I will reveal it in a jiffy.

Most people will doubt it but it is the truth.

wey d confession
I guess u want to confess because u r e not really taken. mugucious
jiffy Don enter next day

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by romme2u: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
k
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by Kyase(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2016
charix:
I bang her to a point she ran out.
That's the confession.

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2016
The confession is that my hubby is from the tribe I diss the most.

I know you guys won't believe but it's true.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha now you know!!!

chiefobdk:

wey d confession

I guess u want to confess because u r e not really taken.
mugucious

jiffy Don enter next day
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Hahahahaha oya check my last comment.

charix:
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Say what you know.

charix:
An hour later and still nothing. The attention seekers are out again.
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Who? You??

SAVEDBABA:
lol....attention seeker
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Of course yes.

mightyhaze:
Ur taken,.. grin
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by blackfase(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2016
And d tribe is........amthinking

[quote author=amtaken post=42817045]The confession is that my hubby is from the tribe I diss the most.

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2016
No, far from it. I have confessed already.

chiefobdk:

wey d confession

I guess u want to confess because u r e not really taken.
mugucious

jiffy Don enter next day
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Yokobaa lolz.

But I won't stop dissing you people because you diss others!!!

blackfase:

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by blackfase(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2016

amtaken:
The confession is that my hubby is from the tribe I diss the most.

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by blackfase(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Lolz, see you. Do u have to spell it like that. And whers d Taken one from. Lemme gues, land of d rising stars huh? :/

amtaken:
Yokobaa lolz.

But I won't stop dissing you people because you diss others!!!

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
I said it already.

blackfase:

Lolz, see you. Do u have to spell it like that. And whers d Taken one from. Lemme gues, land of d rising stars huh? :/

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by MilesLamar(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Change ur name to ambleaching

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by blackfase(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
U didn't get my last question. So let me rephrase. So where's amtaken herself from? Land of d rising star/ sun?

amtaken:
I said it already.

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by bluntspade: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Treat this ur madness fast o
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Mum AKS, dad E-N-U-G-U State.

blackfase:

U didn't get my last question. So let me rephrase. So where's amtaken herself from? Land of d rising star/ sun?

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by mightyhaze: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Of course yes.

thot dat was ur confusion,... sorry confession tongue

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Bleaching ke. I use only Pears baby lotion and Eva soap. How is that bleaching or you think I have learnt it from you people?

MilesLamar:
Change ur name to ambleaching

Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2016
No. If I wasn't taken why would I be spoiling my market or haven't you heard that Tools and her hubby met on twitter?

mightyhaze:
thot dat was ur confusion,... sorry confession tongue
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by amtaken(f): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Meaning?

bluntspade:
Treat this ur madness fast o
Re: I Have A Very Surprising Confession To Make. In Fact, It Is Incredible! by SMSguru(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Are you the one on your DP? Is that your kid? Is that your house or home?

If yes, then you should always be thankful to the man that did the "taken".

Ekiti Election: Revealed At Last, See The People Who Made Fayemi Winner / Lady Cries Out As 30 Minutes Downpour Swallowed Vehicles In Asaba (Photos) / Hilarious Reaction Of An APC Member To Obio-akpor Results