Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister (748 Views)

President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by YesNoMaybe: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
UAE appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui as minister.
Shamma Al Mazrui, 22-year-old
Doha: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice-President of UAE has appointed a youth minister in the new cabinet. He had earlier tweeted that UAE will be appointing someone under 25 in the cabinet and he has picked Shamma Al Mazrui as the Minister of Youth Affairs.
Shamma is 22 years old and hold a Master’s degree from Oxford University and a Bachelor’s degree from New York University. She will also be the President of the Youth Council which will “represent the aspirations and affairs of the youth before the government”, The National newspaper, published from UAE, reported.
Sheikh Mohammed said: “We will give the council prerogatives and we expect true achievements from her and her council.”
In earlier tweets he had said: “Youth represents some half of our Arab societies, so it is only logical to give them a voice and role in governing the nation.”
“Youth have hopes and dreams, issues and challenges; they are the reason why societies prosper or fail. They are our hope for the future. Our young country was built by the hands and achievements of youth. Youth is our strength and speed and is our treasure for the future.”

www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/news/middle-east/369899/uae-appoints-22-year-old-shamma-al-mazrui-as-minister
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by YesNoMaybe: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mods, kindly move this to the FP. Thank you.
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by Tunami(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm, thats an abomination in Nigeria. Infact they will say its unafrican like my Enugu lawmakers.
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by ActivismForever: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice. How old is the youngest minister in Bu Bu's cabinet please? You see how you sold out your future for an ordinary monthly stipend of 5,000 naira that is certainly not forthcoming. The black man never learns.
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by INTROVERT(f): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wow....
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by Akkord4gov: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is underage in Nigeria political context
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
End time..

Just incase I hit FTC ....

Am always happy whenever I hit FTC cos it shows the level of idleness am soaked it.

#5000 per month nko?? Nothing come out.

Creating employment opportunities?? No way.
APC .......... Scam!!!

PDP ....... Thieves!!!

My cert is there wasting Buh I pray it doesn't expire soonest(Lol)

1. Stupi**dity is when you go on social networks looking for real love when the ladies around you r there wasting..
2. Greediness is when you bet with #100 and Ur expecting #5000000 in return...
3. Stingyness is when you see straight win with 1.09 odd Buh you still went ahead to double chance it.
4. Blindness is when Ur part of d bit***ches that shouted APC ..change and at d end of the day,Ur family are dir dying in abject poverty.
5. Fooli**shness is when yur so sad hearing that Lionel messi won his 5th world best accolade n you come out ranting that he should try another club..

I will be coming bk with d season 2 soonest...

Quote me negatively n receive it hot... Kids shouldn't quote me cos am not a promoter.. I hate patronizing upcoming artiste. So keep off
Re: UAE Appoints 22-year-old Shamma Al Mazrui As Minister by Elosky20: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
i doubt if the next 3 generations will see this in naija. The leaders of yesterday are still the leaders of today.

(1) (Reply)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax. / US Attack In Pakistan Kills Taliban Leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour / Electoral College Confirms Donald Trump As US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.