Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter (22933 Views)

Twitter Orubebe(omojuwa) Wins Africa Twitter Personality Of The Year / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by brunofarad(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Lol

BTW

BEN BRUCE seems to be doing well in his popularity project on tweeter grin

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by ShitHead(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
That was raw...and that APC-jollof-rice supporter deserves it all.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2016
I even thought he would be defended but the trolls keep coming...last night was epic!!!at least we now have a twitter senator (Ben bruce)and twitter orubebe(omojuwa)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by enigma2007(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Kenai:

Actually, it fits Omojuwa perfectly.
The boy initially tweeted that he'd never take Ben Bruce seriously, but Ben Bruce quickly retorted by, "Call me when people start dying because Omojuwa refused to take them seriously". It was a death blow that shattered Omojuwa's self esteem, and it didn't help matters that Twitter users began to retweet Ben Bruce's reply.

Omojuwa tried to stage a comeback by cooking up some convoluted story about Ben Bruce sleeping with people's wives including Stella Obasanjo, but the public simply wasn't buying into his nonsense and told him to grow up and act his age instead of trying to attack a man who has achieved morr than he has in life. Omojuwa's ego was totally shattered.

The situation got worse when @AfricaFactsZone tweeted about Ben Bruce's achievements with the SilverBird brand, and Omojuwa (clearly frustrated that people weren't taking his side) said he wasn't surprised that AfricaFactsZone is a brand owned by a "wailing wailer" (Isima Odeh, an 18 year old Bini boy). Isima Odeh quickly stepped in and blasted him by saying he was content with his life and was happy he didn't need to lick politicians' butts to earn a living like Omojuwa did (this is an 18 year old boy taking a 30-something year old man to the cleaners!)
The comeback was so epic that Twitter went wild, retweeting Isima Odeh's tweet across the board.
A comedy account called @TrailerJamShow retweeted the exchange, bringing Omojuwa even more mockery and shame.

Omojuwa, realizing the game was up, tried to buy an escape route by alleging that the TrailerJamShow account belonged to a senator. And that was when the account replied him by saying, "Twitter Orubebe, if you don't want to keep getting jammed by trailer, stay on your lane".
And that was the end of Omojuwa's reputation on Twitter, as "Twitter Orubebe" began to trend in an instant.

So, if you ask me, Omojuwa ended up as the butt of jokes, as he was kicked and tossed around by Ben Bruce, Isima Odeh, Bimbocash and even the TrailerJamShow.

Thanks! Was wondering what happened that got him the new title wink

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Wesely01(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
That Omojuwa boy is very stupid if not for APC that help his life,he for get money for him life The useless boy thinks every young Nigerians listen to his foolish Twitter rant , useless Twitter Orubebe.

5 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by holuphisayor(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
omojuwa just seeking attention on twitter and you guys keep giving him cheap traffic. its common sense. small time the guy go wan enter politics

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by guywitzerogal(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2016
The guy soon come tell una say PDP hack s account

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2016
"Even when I'm railed at, I get my quota of renown." --- Pietro Aretino
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by amtaken(f): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Note that wailing is no more exclusive to any party or tribe.

Nowadays, John Fasehun, OBJ and many other lying liars wail more than 5%. Bhahahaahabhahahaha
Iroh88:
Shoooo!! Where is the logic in this?? Who does that bill fits more than the Wailing Ipod Ekpas?? Isn't Orubebe one of their Heroes?? Or are they trying to tell us what he did was wrong and denouncing him?? cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by callJesu: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Interesting
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by eph12(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2016
AlPeter:
Can some one please tell the twittering senator to stop acting like a little child. When will Ben Bruce grow up?
Tell him yourself or are you shy?

3 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by opribo(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2016
This Arik air gbemi lekè blogger again

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Bigprozzie: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2016
The tweets are 6 in total

And this made FP

Lol
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by muscoliscious(f): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef.... Who else can look like obama & have a brain of obanikoro other than ben bruised. This is an opprobrium unwittingly aimed at denigrading a staunch member of the wailing family by the name orubebe, a man whose near cataclysmic heroism will ever be wiped off from the sand of time. No doubt, pastor orubebe would feel left out & betrayed as a wet hen shuddering in the rain. What a spectacle of heartlessness from the wailers' community, all in an attempt to get at omojuwa for nutmegging ben bruised in a twitter war.
Wailers are birdbrained.
The truth has spoken!
You really have mental problemssssssssssssss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Atlantian: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2016
I deleted him from my twitter account when I sensed his corning approach to issues. I thought he was a rational person at first then I realized he had personal hatred for certain politicians and was in no way going to say what is bad is bad as far as the evils were done by people he 'loves'. We cant fool everyone all the time. Praise the good and chastise the bad, irrespective of who the initiator is.

9 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by frodobee: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Kenai:

Actually, it fits Omojuwa perfectly.
The boy initially tweeted that he'd never take Ben Bruce seriously, but Ben Bruce quickly retorted with, "Call me when people start dying because Omojuwa refused to take them seriously". It was a death blow that shattered Omojuwa's self esteem, and it didn't help matters that Twitter users began to retweet Ben Bruce's reply.

Omojuwa tried to stage a comeback by cooking up some convoluted story about Ben Bruce sleeping with people's wives including Stella Obasanjo, but the public simply wasn't buying into his nonsense and told him to grow up and act his age instead of trying to attack a man who has achieved more than he has in life. Omojuwa's ego was totally shattered.

The situation got worse when @AfricaFactsZone tweeted about Ben Bruce's achievements with the SilverBird brand, and Omojuwa (clearly frustrated that people weren't taking his side) said he wasn't surprised that AfricaFactsZone is a brand owned by a "wailing wailer" (Isima Odeh, an 18 year old Bini boy). Isima Odeh quickly stepped in and blasted him by saying he was content with his life and was happy he didn't need to lick politicians' butts to earn a living like Omojuwa did (this is an 18 year old boy taking a 30-something year old man to the cleaners!)
The comeback was so epic that Twitter went wild, retweeting Isima Odeh's tweet across the board.
A comedy account called @TrailerJamShow retweeted the exchange, bringing Omojuwa even more mockery and shame.

Omojuwa, realizing the game was up, tried to buy an escape route by alleging that the TrailerJamShow account belonged to a senator. And that was when the account replied him by saying, "Twitter Orubebe, if you don't want to keep getting jammed by trailer, stay on your lane".
And that was the end of Omojuwa's reputation on Twitter, as "Twitter Orubebe" began to trend in an instant.

So, if you ask me, Omojuwa ended up as the butt of jokes, as he was kicked and tossed around by Ben Bruce, Isima Odeh, Bimbocash and even the TrailerJamShow.

Wetin you dey explain give NL orubebe?
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Pavarottii(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Thank God u now knw that orubebe is a bad name to bear.

That being said, Bruce is just a baby.

I hope he will be the presidential candidate for the PDP in 2019...
Calm down, na northerner we dey throw and a westerner for deputy. Anything other than is unless GEJ comes back. And 2019 is sure.
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by frank442: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Elosky20:
nonsense twitter propagandj

Thanks my brv
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Leader01(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
This Ben Murray-Bruce Self, always trying to impress people and advertise himself with his COMMON SENSE SLOGAN, he is a senator, how many motions has he raised in the Senate to better the life of the common people and Nigeria as he has always advertise on radio and television? inviting people to visit his website to create traffic for him. Stop deceiving Nigerians that you are different, you are not.

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by frank442: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Elosky20:
nonsense twitter propagandj

Thanks my brov
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by flokii: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
@OP Ben Bruce and IPOB.. not Nigerians

Hausas & Yorubas aren't hypocrites to be dragged into d mud abeg..

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by folks4luv(f): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
AlPeter:
Can some one please tell the twittering senator to stop acting like a little child. When will Ben Bruce grow up?

I think nairalanders shud go to twitter n see how d orubebe thing got started. omojuwa got jammed, it may av a Bruce factor undertone, but Bruce didn't start it.

3 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by sczeska: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians are wicked cry

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by frisky2good(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Any reasonable human being, regardless of party affiliation will tell you categorically that what Orubebe did during the collation of election results was wrong. Orubebe acted on his own and he was denounced by his party. Maybe PDP supporters are more reasonable than their APC counterparts when it comes to common sense because APC supporters will gladly eat earth worms if their leaders tell them to.

Iroh88:
Shoooo!! Where is the logic in this?? Who does that bill fits more than the Wailing Ipod Ekpas?? Isn't Orubebe one of their Heroes?? Or are they trying to tell us what he did was wrong and denouncing him?? cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Realhommie(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=AlPeter post=42815193]Can some one please tell the twittering senator to stop acting like a little child. When will Ben Bruce grow up? [/quote
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Realhommie(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2016
AlPeter:
My thoughts exactly... #SMH. I think it's time someone puts him whr he belongs.
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by paschu: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
koboko69:

As in....Ben Bruce is very dumb. Indirectly mocking PDP...

Very silly logic

Did you not read the supporting narative? Or you just want to believe your misguided notion?

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by dapsonlou(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Tycoflu:
This is an insult to Orubebe. All that matters to Bruce Lee is the attention the tweets bring. I won't be surprised if I hear him ask for the meaning of "twitter ineffectual Buffon" tomorrow.

Finally, twitter no dey increase vote in case he is eying 2019. if in doubt Atiku Vs PMB APC primary election is a perfect case study.

The man Ben Bruce is Bruce Lee on Twitter he think he's going to be our President in 2019 as long as he remain popular on Twitter.
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by paschu: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Leader01:
This Ben Murray-Bruce Self, always trying to impress people and advertise himself with his COMMON SENSE SLOGAN, he is a senator, how many motions has he raised in the Senate to better the life of the common people and Nigeria as he has always advertise on radio and television? inviting people to visit his website to create traffic for him. Stop deceiving Nigerians that you are different, you are not.

If that's all you could say, then you are totally out of tune with the new order. And folks like you are sure going to be left behind at the wake of the ongoing transformation.

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by sam90s(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
AlPeter:

Copy!.........but is it ok if he act like a big child? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism / Peter Obi Is Running For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.