Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims (3907 Views)

South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members / FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH Express Roads / FG Sets To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims by Adminisher: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Amberon:
two things are involved here

1: the money will either be looted

or

2: many people will claim to be internally displaced just to benefit from this benevolence just like they did during the militancy days. I know a man who claimed to be a militant and was receiving his monthly payment.

The money will not be shared.
Re: Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims by CioAngels(f): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Long live the QUEEN 'my mother' in good health. I sincerely beg our kind donors to monitor the usage so that it will be used for what its' mean't for. If this monies get into the hands of Nigerian leaders first, forget, looters will loot 80% with none for the job is donated for. The likes of tinubu, saraki, fashola, ameachi and others will be doing arithmetic alrdady to know the sharing formula. Nigerian criminal leaders.
Re: Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims by fireforfire: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2016
93RD:
So Britain will give us that from thier tax payers wallet? is it for free? or they want to help us with our already dwindling oil in exchange? You can never trust this people you know. grin grin grin
If na free i beg baba need to go back again ooo gringringrin na joke ooooo
Aswear.....somthin must b in exchange. .
Free keh
Re: Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims by benjanny(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Onyinye ekwensu weta isi bia were isi

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Obasanjo Said About Buhari Vs GEJ - PHOTO / Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians / Gulak Left His Hotel Room Without Informing Us - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.