Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

9japredict Is Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9japredict Is Scam (863 Views)

9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September / 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. / 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9japredict Is Scam by naitx: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm sure there are some punters in the house.....

Anyways the most reliable bookies are

Nairabet
Bet9ja
Merrybet

Run run run from 9japredict.... scammers they will collect ur money and you win they won't pay u.... They will tell u they have problems with ur bank....69100 is what I'm owed since Feb 22 2016 and it's either the bank is faulty or 9japredicts computer....

I recommend nairabet any day. .....

I repeat run from 9japredict oooooo run run run
Re: 9japredict Is Scam by aileru(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
If I may ask....how much did u deposit n ao much did u want to withdraw cos u cnt withdraw ur deposit....
Re: 9japredict Is Scam by Trendy247: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol... Same goes to Parknbet. Av been begging them for over two weeks now to payout my 9k but they keep on telling me "we will do it this nyt"
Right now they no longer pick my calls, but if I call dem with anoda line they will pick and as soon as I mention withdrawal, they drop the call
Re: 9japredict Is Scam by naitx: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2016
My withdrawal has been processed

THough it was done in batches and paid over after 4 months...

I got 65k out of 71k

I havent changed my mind about you though ii dan run with the one i got

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Tobi Amusan Emerges 2016 Conference USA Track Athlete Of The Year / Supersports Posted Dis Abt Nigerias U23 And Nigerians React / UCL Munich 2012. Mikel Already Dedicated Trophy To Late Rashidi Yekini (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.