Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) (588 Views)

With Buhari Out, Okorocha Campaigns For 2019 (pics) / Check Out Okorocha's Look Alike. PICTURE. / Photos From Asari Dokubo's Daughter's Birthday Celebration Yesterday... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2016
In the early days of governor Okorocha, most of us shouted it Loud here that imo is in trouble. Governor Okorocha was one of the people owing financial institutions in the country money before becoming governor. Okorocha's name was among the names of bad debtors in the country.

In the last 5years of the emperor governor, it is very obvious the man Okorocha has shown how bad he is as a business man. That's why I challenge his so called ass-lickers handlers that will remind me how rich Okorocha was before coming into government to show me one of the successful business Okorocha runs in the country. Till date they can't instead they will point out Rochas foundation... An NGO run by foreign aid and grant.. Mtchwee

Okorocha was lucky to come into power when oil price was at it pink, Okorocha also inherited a strong and good balancesheet from the past government of ohakim but today all that has been thrown away because as we speak imo state can't pay salaries.

I guess imolites can remember in 2011 when Okorocha opened his own mouth to say "imo is a rich state, imo has money"

Today that same man 5years after has opened the same mouth to say " imo is broke". So my people tell me he's not a bad business man?

As we speak imo state is owning commercial banks over N100 billion, collected in the last 5years of the APC led-government in imo . Tell me my people if imo state looks like a state 100billion was invested?

Okorocha collects 13% derivation every blessed month for imo been an oil producing state. In the last 5years Okorocha has not conducted local government election. All funds of LGA in the state is at the control of the governor with absolutely nothing to show for it.

For the so called 3000 workers recalled yesterday, don't celebrate yet cos as we speak the government of imo state walks home with just less than a billion naira every month as allocation. Banks are cutting there money from source. The reason you where sacked or suspended was do to short falls in revenue.. So wait till you get ur alert first before you celebrate.

May God help imo state from the hands of fraudsters.

Voice Of The Masses .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by mightyokwy(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by looseweight: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2016
This man loves fun
Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by Abagworo(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Don't you guys ever get tired of lies and lies and lies? Leave the innocent man to concentrate on the good things he's been doing. Even the Labour officials that came to protest from other States were amazed at the level of beauty and development. So why the hate?
Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by SamJed(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Rochas, the only odd one in the better south...
Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by Kayendy(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
D guy above me, wia r u from? Rochas is a fraud.. this is wat is killing. Nigerians. Supporting. A party or someone blindly even. Wen it is sure he has taken d wrong direction
Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by bisola99: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
JUST LIKE MR BEN

1 Like

Re: Check Out Okorocha's Celebration Yesterday.(photo) by sdindan: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Abagworo:
Don't you guys ever get tired of lies and lies and lies? Leave the innocent man to concentrate on the good things he's been doing. Even the Labour officials that came to protest from other States were amazed at the level of beauty and development. So why the hate?

Amazed!

Look at this man. you think you are the only one from Imo state in this forum abi!

Kontinu!

(1) (Reply)

Picture That Sums Up The Tyranny implicit in the call to Humbleness of Africans / Letter To All Nigerian Leaders / Vaccinations For Every Child: Dr. Okonjo-Iweala, Chair Of The GAVI Vaccine Allia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.