Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here (29137 Views)

Kwara State 16 Batch A Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / The New Kwara State '16 Batch A Thread, Lets Meet Here / Osun State '16 Batch A Report In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by stephano100(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Odunharry:

House rent depends on the area but it's cheap compared to Lagos..
You can get self con from 60 upwards depending on area..
some area you can get a room for 1000,1500,2000 etc

I traveled from Lagos to camp that same day.. Boarded a bus coming to Ilorin then from Ilorin I got a bus at maraba going straight to camp.
wow thanks. where did u get a bus going to Ilorin from Lagos?
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Odunharry:
I will try as much as possible to be honest with
you guys..
I will advice you leave for Kwara state a day to
camp so atleast you can be assured of early
registration, bed space, avoid the never ending
queue etc.

Yikpata is in Edu local govt of Kwara state and it
about an hour plus ride from ilorin..
Concerning camp facilities, I will say it Ok but
not the best..There is water supply mainly in the
morning and night and atimes in the afternoon
when Corp members are on parade ground..
Electricity supply is fair also..The weather is
damn hot here in Kwara state..
I'm sure you guys have read many stories about
camp food generally in Nigeria.. if you want the
best, come to camp with enough cash also.
Before I talk about Posting to place of primary
assignment but befre that I will advice never to
bring too much loads to camp cos you will be
given what we call 7 over 7 and also an extra
pair of white shoes..

RELOCATION ISHH.
relocation is done in camp and also three month
into ur service year. For those that will love to
relocate to place of ur choice, it's advisable you
get the necessary documents and apply for
relocation on time via your platoon officers or
you go directly to the people in charge and
submit the necessary documents
For married women, once you can provide proof
that u are married, then you will be relocated to
the state where your husband is based..
For those who will be applying on medical
grounds, get a medical report from a government
hospital preferably..Even if you be forging one,
make sure they don't find out or else they won't
grant it..

NOW TO THE KOKO.. POSTING TO PLACE OF
PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT..
The simple truth is many ppas don't pay Corp
members neither do they provide accomodation..
The state government doesn't pay Corp members
either so you guys have to make do with 19800..

P.S FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO RELOCATE
...IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT NYSC, NOW IS
THE RIGHT TIME TO START MAKING CALLS
REGARDING YOUR RELOCATION ...
WISH YOU ALL A NICE TIME AT YIKPATA CAMP.
odun good wetin you de do hai grin
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
stephano100:

pls, did u travel from Lagos to camp?

Yh...
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
ideology:
odun good wetin you de do hai grin
Lol. assisting..
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol. assisting..
or looking for babe tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by stephano100(m): 4:37am On Mar 12, 2016
donasere:

Yh...
where did u get a bus going to Ilorin?
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2016
ideology:
or looking for babe tongue tongue tongue
Haba.. no be everybody dey like you Na.. dem play me yr scores for Kwara sef.. soon I go leak am.. you Better bribe me o
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2016
stephano100:

Where in Lagos are you??
You can get from Mile 2,oshodi,ojota,iyana Ipaja ijora, volkswagen close to iyana iba etc

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2016
hahahahahah, bring it on
the unilorin bae is a nairalander oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Odunharry:

Haba.. no be everybody dey like you Na..
dem play me yr scores for Kwara sef.. soon I go leak am.. you Better bribe me o
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
stephano100:

Take a Siena from oshodi to ilorin it should cost around 2k...drop at sawmill den fly byk (N100) or take cab (N50) to maraba park...

Once you get to the park you'd here dem call yikpata it should be around 500 or so can't recall.

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2016
ideology:
hahahahahah, bring it on the unilorin bae is a nairalander oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
buahahahaha... bring ur evidence o.. which Uniilorin master student I follow?? Ideology can throw bomb sha..
get behind me devil tongue tongue
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by stephano100(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry:

Where in Lagos are you??
You can get from Mile 2,oshodi,ojota,iyana Ipaja ijora, volkswagen close to iyana iba etc
thanks
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by stephano100(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
donasere:

Take a Siena from oshodi to ilorin it should cost around 2k...drop at sawmill den fly byk (N100) or take cab (N50) to maraba park...

Once you get to the park you'd here dem call yikpata it should be around 500 or so can't recall.
thanks.

Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry:

buahahahaha... bring ur evidence o.. which Uniilorin master student I follow??
Ideology can throw bomb sha..

get behind me devil tongue tongue
lol, no worries, I'll catch you again, the lady served in ilorin, after nysc she stayed back for MSC and was lonely and you took ti over tongue
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by katerine7(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
stephano100:
pls, did u travel from Lagos to camp?
are u in lagos
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by katerine7(f): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
donasere:

I will be going from iyana ipaja, so I just have to get a bus going to ilorin?
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by katerine7(f): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
donasere:

Thanks, please how many hours is lagos-ilorin
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
ideology:
lol, no worries, I'll catch you again, the lady served in ilorin, after nysc she stayed back for MSC and was lonely and you took ti over tongue
Haba.. I no take over anything or anybody o ..
Wetin be her moniker
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by stephano100(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
katerine7:
are u in lagos
yeah.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry:

Haba.. I no take over anything or anybody o ..
Wetin be her moniker
tongue you want hear from my mouth
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
katerine7:

3-4 hrs, i advise you go to camp, a day before opening date
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
ideology:
tongue you want hear from my mouth
Yes o... I go burst ur secret o tongue
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
katerine7:

It's like 4hrs to 4 1/2hrs...
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by donasere(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
katerine7:

I will be going from iyana ipaja, so I just have to get a bus going to ilorin?

Yh...get a bus and you're good to go!
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by dejt4u(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry boss.. How far na?
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by dejt4u(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Whats good boss
donasere:

It's like 4hrs to 4 1/2hrs...
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by iamwhizdom: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
ideology:
3-4 hrs, i advise you go to camp, a day before opening date

These conversations would be easier if there was a whatsapp group.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry:

Yes o... I go burst ur secret o tongue
lol, i have no secret , the lady i love specially knows herself, and it is not secret. Am a child of light and day tongue
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
iamwhizdom:

These conversations would be easier if there was a whatsapp group.
am not a CM ot otondo but If you want to add me, you will pay me in cash and kind tongue
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
dejt4u:
Odunharry boss.. How far na?
baba I just de low key.. how ur side na
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by Odunharry(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pcm posted to Kwara state don't mind my conversation with ideology o..
You can ask questions regarding posting and Kwara in general and we will try our best to answer to the best of our knowledge.
Re: Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here by ideology(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Odunharry:
Pcm posted to Kwara state don't mind my conversation with ideology o..
You can ask questions regarding posting and Kwara in general and we will try our best to answer to the best of our knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC: 8 Skills You Must Learn Before Passing / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale / NYSC Batch A: Everything You Need To Know