Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Fuel Efficiency Of Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Efficiency Of Cars (1303 Views)

Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style / 7 Most Common Misconceptions About Fuel Efficiency / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by drnonny: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2016
My wife and I want to buy a car. We have Toyota Rav 4, Honda CRV, highlander, Lexus and Infiniti jeeps in mind. But we are confused as to which one to pick. Amongst these vehicles, which one has the best fuel economy? In terms of durability, which one will u advice us to go for?
Please your advice and inputs are urgently needed.
Thanks.
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2016
are they all the same price? What's your budget?
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by adanny01(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2016
drnonny:
My wife and I want to buy a car. We have Toyota Rav 4, Honda CRV, highlander, Lexus and Infiniti jeeps in mind. But we are confused as to which one to pick. Amongst these vehicles, which one has the best fuel economy? In terms of durability, which one will u advice us to go for?
Please your advice and inputs are urgently needed.
Thanks.

What production year are you talking about.
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by drnonny: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
@Gazuz 1.6m
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by drnonny: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
@Adanny01
2005 and above toks
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by adanny01(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
drnonny:
@Adanny01

2005 and above toks

Thats a big blanket covering many cars worth N1.5-7m or even more.
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by drnonny: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
adanny01:

Thats a big blanket covering many cars worth N1.5-7m or even more.
Amongst the cars Instead, which of them consumes less fuel per kilometers
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by adanny01(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rav 4 followed by CR-V should be the lowest in terms of fuel consumption. AWD should consume more.
Re: Fuel Efficiency Of Cars by rockiedink(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2016
At N1.6m, I doubt your ability to get any of those vehicles you've listed as tokunbo...except perhaps the CR-V...but as Nigerian-used...yes.

If you have to pick an SUV, I'll advise a Toyota/Lexus...not because the others are inherently bad, but because the Toyota have a knack of being extremely rugged, do well even with abuse and generally easier to maintain.

If you want an SUV, go to a dealership, check all the cars they have in ground, see what you like, pay for it and drive it home. Shikena! Give yourself less stress.

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Raining 2017 Honda Civics At SEMA This Year / Introducing Polytron Ultra Performance Lubrication Technology For Exceptional Pe / 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Vs LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.