Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Can A Generator Seller Or Repairer Pray For Stable Electricity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Generator Seller Or Repairer Pray For Stable Electricity In Nigeria (403 Views)

14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Generator Seller Or Repairer Pray For Stable Electricity In Nigeria by ebrochukwu(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Such is the irony of life, as the widespread of calls for the realization of stable power in Nigeria ring in my head this morning while going to work, a thought jump into my mind that what if this come to reality what will be the fate of those people who sell generator and those who repair it.
So it simply means as one door open for some people, so shall a door close for some people, that is the balance of this life. I pray that our door of happiness will continue to open.
Re: Can A Generator Seller Or Repairer Pray For Stable Electricity In Nigeria by ebrochukwu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
The power is really getting worst
Re: Can A Generator Seller Or Repairer Pray For Stable Electricity In Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nigerians that get stable power of at least 12 hours a day have refused to pay bill.

I know a guy in 1 bedroom that pays phedc 200 naira per month in Mercyland where light is minimum of 20 hours per day.

Whereas Aluu with 4 hours candle light every other day is charged 1000 naira per month.

Both scenarios have no meter, as usual the poor are subsidizing the rich.

So even if the generator seller prays for constant light it will not work.
Re: Can A Generator Seller Or Repairer Pray For Stable Electricity In Nigeria by ebrochukwu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
I just wish for stable power

(1) (Reply)

. / THE QUESTIONS: On Governor El-rufai’s New Fatwa “bill” Read More: Http://newsre / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.