Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins (2205 Views)

Buharinomics Is Working Despite The Initial Pains / Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times / [BUHARINOMICS] Is 1983 About To Repeat Itself? By Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by GEJ2019(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Well, had to open a parcel,so I needed a razor blade, then approached the provisions store, demanded for razor as I stretched my hand to the seller for her to receive the #10 note,now former price for tiger razor blade,she told me its now ,#20 well I was shocked but had to give her #20,for which I latter confirmed the price had increased to #20.

I know its quie an irrelevant topic,well that's what some people may think but nairalanders let's hear from you have you observed any change in price of commodities recently within your vicinity or these sellers are just Exploiting us here,Location is DELTA.

Bashing is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
INDOMIE SUPER PACK NOW SELLS FOR #70 cry

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by petkoffDrake(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Sugar 2 cry80naira

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by fran6co(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Egg #40...

6 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Lordave: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2016
12 pieces of Suya N500 angry

Walahi thunder go fire all those Mai Nama!

7 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by McCarlito(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2016
One ball of AKARA and a LITTLE SLICE OF FRIED YAM now sells for #20 a piece... angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Iroh88(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Oh ye recalcitrant Ekpas, do we produce blades in this country?? I most just about all of you are illiterate, so I'd oblige you with a little bit of basic economics.

When you operate an economy based on a single product and the price of such a product eventually losses its value by over 70%, it is only normal that the value of the currency of such a country operating such an economy to take a beating due to depleting forex. When the value declines, the cost of imported goods and other associated products inevitably rise- even the best economist in the world can't prevent that from happening you illiterate children of Orubebe.

Now, had your biggest party in Africa diversified our economy by just 10% while it held sway for 16 years, perhaps we wouldn't experience none of this- but the economy wasn't diversified, neither was money saved. Rather, despite the windfall from oil, your useless party kept borrowing, recovered looted funds and re-looted them, and stole every penny in sight. cheesy

Today, we are paying the price of 10 years of failure, and 6 years of Ineffective Buffoonery and you guys want everything to be fixed in under a year!!

I think we might have more Robotic Buffoons than we initially thought parading themselves as human beings.

#bashing is also allowed. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by TippyTop(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
Iroh88:
Oh ye recalcitrant Ekpas, do we produce blades in this country?? I most just about all of you are illiterate, so I'd oblige you with a little bit of basic economics.

When you operate an economy based on a single product and the price of such a product eventually losses its value by over 70%, it is only normal that the value of the currency of such a country operating such an economy to take a beating due to depleting forex. When the value declines, the cost of imported goods and other associated products inevitably rise- even the best economist in the world can't prevent that from happening you illiterate children of Orubebe.

Now, had your biggest party in Africa diversified our economy by just 10% while it held sway for 16 years, perhaps we wouldn't experience none of this- but the economy wasn't diversified, neither was money saved. Rather, despite the windfall from oil, your useless party kept borrowing, recovered looted funds and re-looted them, and stole every penny in sight. cheesy

Today, we are paying the price of 10 years of failure, and 6 years of Ineffective Buffoonery and you guys want everything to be fixed in under a year!!

I think we might have more Robotic Buffoons than we initially thought parading themselves as human beings.

[/s]

Prices of most commodities have risen, whether locally produced or imported.
Do you live in a parallel universe?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Pidggin(f): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Kilo of Turkey was formally N750 now N900, the price has CHANGED!

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Pidggin(f): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
[s][/s]Oh ye recalcitrant Ekpas, do we produce blades in this country?? I most just about all of you are illiterate, so I'd oblige you with a little bit of basic economics.

#bashing is also allowed. cheesy[s][/s]

"Nigeria maintained a 7% growth rate for the past 15 years" IMF

Nigeria was among the fastest growing economies in the last fifteen years - IMF

10 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by carinmom(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Lordave:
12 pieces of Suya N500 angry

Walahi thunder go fire all those Mai Nama!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Emekamex(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
The zombie that attributed price increase to only imported products must be living in mars. Prices of commodities produced in Nigeria has increased exponetially also, defending Buhari at every given chance when you are suffering the most is tantamount to gross stupidity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Sammyashol(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
The Jean I use to buy #2500 now goes for #3500, the man at d boutique keeps telling dollar don rise oga. The magi&pepper inside indomie self don reduce

8 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by YourMrBoo: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Oxford reading table that sells N1500 last two weeks is now N1700 last week and current.

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Lordave: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

Ewu, do we also import Nama for Suya?

Better tell PMD to auction his 150 cows in Daura before it completes 1 year you've been eating Tuwo Masara without meat.

9 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Cry and cry till ur gland will be unable to produce any more tears.

If u get sense, u will go and use ur influence to collect loan and begin the production if razor blades.

Are u not even ashamed that mere razor blades are imported?

This hardship will continue until we learn to use the alternatives: locally made ones!
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Iroh88(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Pidggin:

"Nigeria maintained a 7% growth rate for the past 15 years" IMF

Nigeria was among the fastest growing economies in the last fifteen years - IMF
Can you show me where IMF said "Nigeria maintained a growth rate of 7% for the past 15 years"??

Please I desperately wanna see it. Post the link here. smiley

If you can't, then look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the gospel truth about who you and people like yourself truly are. cheesy
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Iroh88(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Lordave:
Ewu, do we also import Nama for Suya?

Better tell PMD to auction his 150 cows in Daura before it completes 1 year you've been eating Tuwo Masara without meat.
Person no even suppose reply you sef. You too dey sound dull and emotional. cheesy
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Iroh88(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Apparently, the illiterate Abobaku Ekpas and Sons of Orubebe don't know the meaning of "associated products" as used in my first post. cheesy

Go school, una no gree, evening classes sef una refuse to attend. When people been dey go school, una own na to carry placards the waka upandan for Onisha head bridge for some useless Goats.

See una lives now. Ndo oo. grin
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Lordave: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
Person no even suppose reply you sef. You too dey sound dull and emotional. cheesy
Is it also corruption sounding emotional?

4 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by suxkill: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Matches is #10

Sachet water #10

1 Like

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by oduastates: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2016
What were you expecting after transformation agenda
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by bilulu(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

so u neva new wen dollar rises all imports prices goes up too..... now u no d reason people keep shouting wen dollar is rising. DVD dat use to b 3500 is now 6k
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by SurefireAsoOke: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2016
1$= N315

1 Like

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Pidggin(f): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
Can you show me where IMF said "Nigeria maintained a growth rate of 7% for the past 15 years"??

Please I desperately wanna see it. Post the link here. smiley

If you can't, then look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the gospel truth about who you and people like yourself truly are. cheesy

Check this link, it's from the Global finance report:
htts:www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/countries-highest-gdp-growth

Check Nigeria's ranking and growth for the past 15 years.

We know what you people are up to, unfortunately for your likes the only folks you can deceive are those that do not research and read.

Africa political and economic strategic centre:
www.afripol/afripol/item/694-nigeria-imf-report-on-economy-naira-inflation.html

Nigeria trade hub:

www.nigeriatradehub.gov.ng/News/tabid/98/entryid/129/nigeria-s-economy-to-grow-by-7-in-2014-imf.aspx

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Iroh88(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pidggin:

Check this link, it's from the Global finance report:
htts:www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/countries-highest-gdp-growth

Check Nigeria's ranking and growth for the past 15 years.

We know what you people are up to, unfortunately for your likes the only folks you can deceive are those that do not research and read.

Africa political and economic strategic centre:
www.afripol/afripol/item/694-nigeria-imf-report-on-economy-naira-inflation.html

Nigeria trade hub:

www.nigeriatradehub.gov.ng/News/tabid/98/entryid/129/nigeria-s-economy-to-grow-by-7-in-2014-imf.aspx
I knew your lie would get to you!!

Now, in ALL the links you made available, the last of which isn't working, there's one with exclusive stats on GDP growth rate and it shows that your Hero inherited a GDP growing at 10.6% in 2010, and in under a year, it nosedived to 4.9% in 2011, and further to 4.3% in 2012 after which it started to rise steadily through 2013 (period of oil boom) until it peaked at 7.6% in 2015!!!

Jonathan inherited a GDP growth of over 10% and handed over a GDP growth of 7.9%!!

Now, what do you have to say about that?? You supplied the links and not me. cheesy

And the blatant lie you stated earlier: "Nigeria maintained a 7% growth rate for the past 15 years" IMF, lying on IMF because they aren't on the forum to deny it is just childish and shameful. grin

I'm still open to you showing me where IMF said that. Remember you put the statement in QUOTATION MARKS. Now, you can just specifically point out the link, the paragraph, and the line in which they made the statement.

Just look at that failure, yet you people want Baba to turn thing completely around in 1year! Can one get any more hypocritical??
See una lives.. cheesy
Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by chimerase2: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tummy tummy now is 1950 instead of 1850 naira
Bag of pure water now 150 instead of 100 naira
Price of flour has gone high thereby affecting all dis commodities dat is been produced with flour
Even otapiapia dat sells for 20 naira is now two for 50 naira kai grin

1 Like

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Nelkoko: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
I buy sniper 350

1 Like

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by princemillla(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Truth be told... This hardship is becoming unbearable.

Dont even know wheere to start from.

2 Likes

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by asadike(f): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
lalasticlala, oya come o, abi dis inflation never reach your side?

1 Like

Re: Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins by Pidggin(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
I knew your lie would get to you!!

Now, in ALL the links you made available, the last of which isn't working, there's one with exclusive stats on GDP growth rate and it shows that your Hero inherited a GDP growing at 10.6% in 2010, and in under a year, it nosedived to 4.9% in 2011, and further to 4.3% in 2012 after which it started to rise steadily through 2013 (period of oil boom) until it peaked at 7.6% in 2015!!!

Jonathan inherited a GDP growth of over 10% and handed over a GDP growth of 7.9%!!

Now, what do you have to say about that?? You supplied the links and not me. cheesy

And the blatant lie you stated earlier: "Nigeria maintained a 7% growth rate for the past 15 years" IMF, lying on IMF because they aren't on the forum to deny it is just childish and shameful. grin

I'm still open to you showing me where IMF said that. Remember you put the statement in QUOTATION MARKS. Now, you can just specifically point out the link, the paragraph, and the line in which they made the statement.

Just look at that failure, yet you people want Baba to turn thing completely around in 1year! Can one get any more hypocritical??
See una lives.. cheesy

If it rose steadily from 2013 to 2015, why would you declare GEJ destroyed our economy? If growth was recorded why do you accuse PDP of destroying our economy? Did you read the global economic report? Can you please post the report on the growth of the economy for the past 15 yrs? If you cannot, I will do so as soon as I can use my laptop. I shall also post link from IMF.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ And The Second Niger Bridge / Reminder That Kano State Sentenced 9 To Death For Blasphemy / Dictatorship - Gej Versus Pmb: Who Is A Dictator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.