Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) (36505 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Crook.
How much did he sell the prayer to Ooni?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by spaggy01(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Good one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by banmee(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:

Where are the two masters? Did the news say he prayed for the Ooni in the name of Balogun? The bible is full of prophets playing spiritual roles in the lives of Kings including pagan Kings like Daniel in the lives of Nebuchadnezzar and other Babylonian Kings; Joseph and Moses in the lives of the Pharaohs, etc. We commend the efforts of these Nigerian prophets to take over the kingdoms of this world. "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ" (Rev 11:15)

Lol. . you are funny. So, i guess the prayer will go something like this; "Father, bless this man who is a direct representation of idol worshipers and continue to grow the number of his followers". Or, "father, accept the Ooni of Ife's prayers to be born again and serve you from now on, while casting away all idols". So, which one is it? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Destined2win: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:

Where are the two masters? Did the news say he prayed for the Ooni in the name of Balogun? The bible is full of prophets playing spiritual roles in the lives of Kings including pagan Kings like Daniel in the lives of Nebuchadnezzar and other Babylonian Kings; Joseph and Moses in the lives of the Pharaohs, etc. We commend the efforts of these Nigerian prophets to take over the kingdoms of this world. "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ" (Rev 11:15)

I guess Rev you quoted meant a diabolical Kingdom that probably has a thousand Juju buried all over the house.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE A KING THAT DOES NOT GO OUT FOR PARTIES, ONLY ONCE A YEAR FOR AN ANNUAL FESTIVAL TO A KING THAT GOES TO EVEN CLUBS. I HAIL THE OBA OF BENIN, THE OBA OF ALL OBAS.
Being a King is not same as a captive....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Ryabcool(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
ZUBY77:

I guess Rev you quoted meant a diabolical Kingdom that probably has a thousand Juju buried all over the house.
and of course, the king of your village has no such thing in his palace. You good for nothing hypocritical buffoon

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Marshallian(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
ShitHead:
Why was he not kneeling down for the prayer? Is he above God? Stupid pride...see his head like Ooni.

Maybe you should message him privately grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by delman88(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:

He wasnt referring to daddy GO, but the Oba..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by tomiwa6501(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Wherre does this man really belong?

You can't serve 2 masters you know

SMH
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by neweraomo: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2016
ShitHead:
Why was he not kneeling down for the prayer? Is he above God? Stupid pride...see his head like Ooni.
so he should be kneeling down for Adeboye shey,? I'm sure u haven't use ur pills these morning
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by skodrome: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Dat devil is a liar grin grin[b][/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
I don lost my respect for this "man of God" since the time of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by deucelaw: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
A disciple of Christ praying for an Arch viceroy of the Orishas/demon/nephilims lol indeed by their fruits you shall know them grin

That is exactly what we are called to do. Jesus did not come for the saved, he came for the lost. That is exactly what Pastor is doing to shine light in the darkness. By the way, the Oba is a christain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Kangol99(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmm . *let me reserve my comment in respect of things that we don't see with our naked eyes*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2016
God is for everybody.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Where does this man really belong?

*modified*

I have seen people like freelanswer quote me and Sexymoma concurr.

I really think some people need to comprehend statements before jumping into conclusion. Every dick and Tom knows how fetish the rites and traditions of the ooni stool is; it was on this same forum that we got information on the rituals that he had to undergo in the name of the gods of their land before he can be crowned ooni of ife.

Now, a pastor is praying for him; minutes after he will go back to his land and continue his traditional practises which are in contradiction with the teachings of God and the pastor praying for him.

'Choose ye this day whom you will serve'!

abeg don't listen to them. they are die hard fans of Adeboye. they worship him more than they read the bible.
to them he is God on earth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
neweraomo:
so he should be kneeling down for Adeboye shey,? I'm sure u haven't use ur pills these morning
No mind them joor...
Jadekitana:
The king is a very proud Ediot!!! Why can't he kneel for daddy Adeboye? Because he's a king abi? Let this his pride not lead him to destruction. I heard obasanjo prostrated for him, what arrant nonsense! Even his childhood friends sit on the floor to talk to him! That's total bullcrap, i'm so pissed.
ShitHead:
Is the GO God?...
It is the God that ordain the prophets that ordains the king. The king is even superior cos the pastors and prophets are his subjects,atleast on this earth.
Jadekitana:

undecided what is this one saying?
Afterall I didn't even knw you exist before I made my comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by austynoh: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
The king is a very proud Ediot!!! Why can't he kneel for daddy Adeboye? Because he's a king abi? Let this his pride not lead him to destruction. I heard obasanjo prostrated for him, what arrant nonsense! Even his childhood friends sit on the floor to talk to him! That's total bullcrap, i'm so pissed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by oodua1stson: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Pastor praying for a millionaire?

Oh I'm shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Lanretoye:

Is the GO God?...
It is the God that ordain the prophets that ordains the king. The king is even superior cos the pastors and prophets are subjects of the king,atleast on this earth.

undecided what is this one saying?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by sammhi(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:

obviuos you don't undastand the bible well..Daniel found himself as an wxike inn Babylon and was dragged into it...However, he exerted hia limit same for Joseph and in any case they were carrying out God will.
here is different.. But an Ooni is a representative of a demon god not the true God...
if he wants to serve God and Christ, then he has to abdicate his throne first....You can't mix both..
But in any case the pastor will answer to Jesus at appropriate time.....
Have you read in the bible where free servants of God like Elija, Peter etc begin to pray for Herod , Pharaoh and the like? neva.. Even the Daniel and Joseph you mentioned didn't go to pray for those Kings...as exiles they had no choice but to carry out the kings assignment...it was an assignment not a religious exercise as done by this pastor and it was within the bounds of their Jewish religion. hence Daniel refused to eat the king food and bow to his image of gold...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Truthisit: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
OUR JOB IS TO PREACH TO ALL, AND NOT TO DISCRIMINATE ANY!
Pastor Kumuyi visited him and told him not to miss heaven, now Pastor Adeboye is there , am sure he wont leave without dropping a word. We have not been sent to force the gospel on the world but to preach to whoever has an ear!

Destined2win:

*modified*

I really think some people need to comprehend statements before jumping into conclusion. Every dick and Tom knows how fetish the rites and traditions of the ooni stool is; it was on this same forum that we got information on the rituals that he had to undergo in the name of the gods of their land before he can be crowned ooni of ife.

Now, a pastor is praying for him; minutes after he will go back to his land and continue his traditional practises which are in contradiction with the teachings of God and the pastor praying for him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by oluwafemim(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Destined2win:

*modified*

B4 you put yourself in trouble, where do you belong?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
ShitHead:
And urs like ShitHead. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by micronut(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2016
ShitHead:

Shut up...ode oshi! Is it in every prayer that u kneel down? Oponu... Go to his room and see how he prays to his creator. Haters.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Like he also prayed with and for GEJ. Hope he prostrated for the ooni?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

You're pissed? Why are you all up in your feelings? Daddy Adeboye? cheesy Pride?

Did you read your own post before hitting submit?

To rub it in for you, his own father prostrates and sits on the floor to talk to him.

Here's a picture of Onipopo of Popo from Dahomey who is obviously way older than Ogunwusi but tradition is tradition - learn it.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by abbeywalado: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
holamiday:
I really don't know what to say about this. Isn't this equal to being unequally yoked with unbelievers as warned in the bible?
Have u forgotten that Jesus Christ is a friend of sinners, even prophets are mouthpiece of God....refer to the bible and see prophets that prayed for kings that are unbelievers. You guys just comment without a deep thought or is it that praying for the king makes him a sinner?
"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers" what does it really mean, ask for the holy spirit so I can understand d scripture more. When u are filled with d holy ghost, u will be able to discern who is a true man of God or not.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Ryabcool:
and of course, the king of your village has no such thing in his palace. You good for nothing hypocritical buffoon

Don't destroy yourself with anger.
I don't give a rat assx about both Ooni and the 'Prayer for sell' old deceiver.
But of course, you are one among the eternally confused set of animals roaming the earth surface.
Your useless life will be alternating between Church and Voodoo until the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.