Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time (34783 Views)

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by LeSudAfricaine: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

An indisputable fact. I have presented very soon I will upload videos of your intolerances

The blacks were better under apartheid
You can post videos, pie charts, statistics, flow charts or even movies, grin it proves nothing and quite frankly we don't give a shht !!

You can never be a mouthpiece of South Africans,
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
i no u dont..inconsequential bunch...because we Nigerians wine and dine with your white masters ... and send the indians on errands...

LeSudAfricaine:
You can post videos, pie charts, statistics, flow charts or even movies, grin it proves nothing and quite frankly we don't give a shht !!

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

Y should you care? Obviously you can't care .....freedom ain't about politics but about mental freedom... Not about been able to attend uct ....but what you do at uct.... Don't quote me again.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by nyabinghi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

According to your plagiarised version of the Bible

I will like to subject the Quran to turnitin test for acute plagiarism
you are a fool, didn't u see where he said mohammed married a 6 year old
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
I am a fool, didn't u see where he said mohammed married a 6 year old
Fixed. Did he lie? If yes educate us with references...
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by LeSudAfricaine: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Y should you care? Obviously you can't care .....freedom ain't about politics but about mental freedom... Not about been able to attend uct ....but what you do at uct.... Don't quote me again.
Ha ha ha you really crack me up, trying to pass of as some intellectual, I see through you ; D

Dude look here, YOUR countrymen are still crying to be re-colonised again in this 21st century, still waiting for the whiteman to build them roads, etc.. Day in day out, on this site very site, we read about how YOUR people wish white people would come back and rule them, your people still see white people as some kind of gods

So please do me a favour, save the "mental slavery" story, give to your countrymen,, you guys need it the most since you guys are so "whitewashed"
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by LeSudAfricaine: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
angels09:
i no u dont..inconsequential bunch...because we Nigerians wine and dine with your white masters ... and send the indians on errands...

Yeeepeee you wined and dined with white people, what an achievement, grin

You've just proved my point , backwards village mentality grin
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Ha ha ha you really crack me up, trying to pass of as some intellectual, I see through you ; D

Dude look here, YOUR countrymen are still crying to be re-colonised again in this 21st century, still waiting for the whiteman to build them roads, etc.. Day in day out, on this site very site, we read about how YOUR people wish white people would come back and rule them, your people still see white people as some kind of gods

So please do me a favour, save the "mental slavery" story, give to your countrymen,, you guys need it the most since you guys are so "whitewashed"

Do you? Some truths here and there. Enjoy
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

Really undecided is that all he said Jan Piet
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Akious2k2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naomite:

Be careful of what comes out of d hell hole u call a mouth.
Don't blaspheme the lord ur God. He endure all dat so dat u can have an everlasting life.
NOTE only if u believe in him and accept him as ur lord and personal savior.
May God have mercy upon u brother.
Let me guess... I think u're "born again"... Jesus is not GOD, he's simply a messenger / Prophet of GOD... Gerrit?
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by LeSudAfricaine: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Really undecided is that all he said Jan Piet
A lot of got air actually Olugbinde cheesy
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Naomite(f): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
murtaj:

DC...... yes I dnt believe in him as d lord but as the prophet and savant of the lord........
u nid proof??
No thanks! Cos anything u re gonna say now, will bring about argument and I don't wanna argue about things dat re true already. He is d lord ur God. Take it or live it!
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
A lot of got air actually Olugbinde cheesy
You are a case....
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naomite:

No thanks! Cos anything u re gonna say now, will bring about argument and I don't wanna argue about things dat re true already. He is d lord ur God. Take it or live it!
Please he's entitled to his beliefs.... Do not force your views on anyone... That's not been civil.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Naomite(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Please he's entitled to his beliefs.... Do not force your views on anyone... That's not been civil.
Did u even read my comment b4 mentioning me Incase u didn't read, am not enforcing my believes on anyone. Just saying what I know is true. Its left 4 him 2 or not 2 believe.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naomite:

Did u even read my comment b4 mentioning me Incase u didn't read, am not enforcing my believes on anyone. Just saying what I know is true. Its left 4 him 2 or not 2 believe.
I did. Especially your last statement.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Naomite(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

I did. Especially your last statement.
alright pal noted. Hope u don't get ofended.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naomite:

alright pal noted. Hope u don't get ofended.
Am a son of Yahweh
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Naomite(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Am a son of Yahweh
Oh really? shocked am glad 2 hear dat cheesy
God bless u brother

1 Like

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naomite:

Oh really? shocked am glad 2 hear dat cheesy
God bless u brother
Amen and you too. But Islam as we see it today is what the adherents make of it.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Naomite(f): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Amen and you too. But Islam as we see it today is what the adherents make of it.
I guess u re right. They misinterpreted most massage in d quran. Cos am sure no religion dat is of God will encourage killing, violence and forcing other 2 accept there believes or die. Even God himself is merciful and makes his grace abundant 2 but d saints and d sinners! We re all living under grace brother. I pray his grace always b sufficient 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naomite:

I guess u re right. They misinterpreted most massage in d quran. Cos am sure no religion dat is of God will encourage killing, violence and forcing other 2 accept there believes or die. Even God himself is merciful and makes his grace abundant 2 but d saints and d sinners! We re all living under grace brother. I pray his grace always b sufficient 4 u!
Daretodiffer read
God bless you joor for understanding
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by murtaj(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Naomite:

No need for argument all d proof is from ur bibe.........
u nid it?
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Naomite(f): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
murtaj:

No need for argument all d proof is from ur bibe.........
u nid it?
Owk show me
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by murtaj(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Naomite:

Owk show me

John 4 v34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. john 16:12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you...........

settle down read this and digest it word to word......... nid mre explanation on this or more proof add me up on WhatsApp 08174122086.
tnx 4 copr.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by MduZA: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
angels09:

Wishful thinking...
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by nyabinghi(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
takuradua:

Fixed. Did he lie? If yes educate us with references...
did I lie, educate me with references
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by nyabinghi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jesus the god of christians went to the toilet, ate food, had erections and was murdered like a common thief, that was to let you know that only God can save.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by tmayusuf: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
tolexy007:
cheesy wink his life, his choice not my biz......all i know is that " I am happy to be a Christian' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no Muslim is a true Muslim without believing in jesus Chris
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by morpheus24: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
MduZA:

Wishful thinking...
Ah keep quite Mduza. The traitor mdanla mandela just wanted some indian pussy and turned his back in his fore fathers and sold his heritage for some brown Kitty-Cat. Shame on him. Why didnt the girl convert to African religious customs. A way fir her own family to tap into the he mandela blood line
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by morpheus24: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
what bout your traitoe DA member maimane who did the same thing and married a white lady just so he could move up the social ladder claiming so called non racial society gibberish meanwhile we all know his party aka the whites are using him as a poster boy so they can win back power from the Anc. Traitors
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by LeSudAfricaine: 1:31am On Feb 19, 2016
morpheus24:
what bout your traitoe DA member maimane who did the same thing and married a white lady just so he could move up the social ladder claiming so called non racial society gibberish meanwhile we all know his party aka the whites are using him as a poster boy so they can win back power from the Anc. Traitors
Still keeping up with the Joneses? grin

I don't see how Maimane issue's relevant here, sure he's married to a white person, he's not making a noise about it, it's not some achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Sacked By Zanu-PF, Replaced By Emmerson Mnangagwa / Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.