Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

GUYS Whats Your Take And Rating About Paypal Nigeria,see My Own Mad Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GUYS Whats Your Take And Rating About Paypal Nigeria,see My Own Mad Story (414 Views)

Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate / What You Heard About PAYPAL Might Be Wrong... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS Whats Your Take And Rating About Paypal Nigeria,see My Own Mad Story by OGB20: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
My Nigeria PayPal has been giving me issues since 2 weeks now,i cant now pay on ebay, each time i call PayPal and from their mail reply they always tell me my account is in good standing its their security setting thats stopping the money from leaving, but i notice since the week i sent 1800$ last tru Nigeria PayPal thats when i cant send again till date,do Paypal tink all Nigeria re scam.

below is my last message to them cuse i dont tink i wd use a Nigeria paypal again

Dear Liz forget all this your stories,am 100% sure you people never even read my message,many people here are not just happy with your service admit it,your lengthy security blocking is not doing any well, i read Nigeria blogs,people prefer to tell their friends or family members in Europe to open paypal and run it for them if its badly needed becasue you dont provide any service for us here,you treat customers off nigeria with respect but here you provide skeletal service as if we are criminals,what you people think an average Nigeria is scam and should not be allowed to use paypal, ebay or any western payment solution, i know how people here complain @ all blogs about your company, and mine is one of them,money is mine,i have sent you prove money is mine,i gave you the website of my shop,i gave you all details even my house address,i gave you my BVN which is just like social security number and still you people have blocked me from sending paypal,the worst is that i can no longer buy on ebay website and you call that security, just know if what you hear thinking all Nigeria are scam its a fabricated lie from the pit of hell, we have honest people here and more honest than american,you dont use one person bad ways to judge every one,what i expect yo to have done since is to reset my paypal but yo cant,you keep telling me security isues why you blocked me from making payment, you can keep your ebay and paypal to your self, anyway thanks for using it this short time,this is my user name and password (ogb*******@ymail.com ) password (rule$***** ) you can do with it what ever you want,if possible block and delete my account too becase its of no use again when it cant be used. bye

1 Like

Re: GUYS Whats Your Take And Rating About Paypal Nigeria,see My Own Mad Story by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
OGB20:
My Nigeria PayPal has been giving me issues since 2 weeks now,i cant now pay on ebay, each time i call PayPal and from their mail reply they always tell me my account is in good standing its their security setting thats stopping the money from leaving, but i notice since the week i sent 1800$ last tru Nigeria PayPal thats when i cant send again till date,do Paypal tink all Nigeria re scam.

below is my last message to them cuse i dont tink i wd use a Nigeria paypal again

[color=#000099][/color]

Nice one bro...

But I think we nigerians can still develop something that is far better than there so called paypal..

I believe that we can do it, to prove them wrong that we are not criminals but guruz, and that we can also perform any online transaction both local and international without any of their services...

D tin jux tire me..

They have blocked my account 2 times now and I lost almost 330 USD...
and I swear not to use their service again in my life....
#Bleep paypal...
Re: GUYS Whats Your Take And Rating About Paypal Nigeria,see My Own Mad Story by richieroxy(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
to verify my email sef, na wahala. seriously f*** PayPal
Re: GUYS Whats Your Take And Rating About Paypal Nigeria,see My Own Mad Story by OGB20: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
the problem is which company can rival paypal? paypal honestly is a mess on its own

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need: 30tons Articulated Trucks / Nigeria Spending 80% Of Revenue On Debt Servicing / Guaranteed Millions In A Few Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.