Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (49873 Views)

Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / Food Exportation: My Experience With NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by perfectsolution: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Goodday nairalanders,
I read recently that people have not being sharing useful information on nairaland like before.

This guy came here and told us what he knew about exportation but sugested you can buy foreign contacts from him. He did not enforced it; in fact he suggeated ways buy which you can get contacts yourself.

Even if you go on tradekey.com you will be ask to pay $550 dollars minimum to see just one single contact and you want someone to give his list for free?

Is the information not right?
Remember, everybody was happy and singing the praise of this guy until he asked people to buy his contact list.
Must you buy his contact list?

I think the best thing is for anyone to put into practice what we have learnt period!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by 2sex(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
please check out commoditylife.com
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by cashflowpc(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I really don't get your point?

He only gave a tutorial on how to export goods from Nigeria. He says if you want a list of buyers, pay 3500. He hasn't made the 3500 compulsory in any way. It's a choice. Besides, he has explained how you can source your own buyers yourself.

Why do you need pictures of what he exports? Can't you guys follow his steps and see if you can come do it successfully?

If you aren't convinced about what he's preaching, unfollow his thread and let him.be please.

Our point is, most innocent people have lost money trying to buy some so called 'list of buyers' We don't want such to happen again!

I don't have anything against the OP if he's sincere and true about what's he doing! in fact I applaud him.
The truth is most people with genuine list of buyers wouldn't let it out to the public, cause of fear of competition.

But if the OP is really sincere and truly has a heart for people to succedd like some people in the importation thread, then I truly applaud him. He's a true Nigerian and patriotic!

Providing evidence that you truly doing what you saying you doing shouldn't be hard nah! unless of course, you just starting to do it, you have no experience like u claim and you just want people to believe that so that they can buy your product!

3 Likes

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by 2sex(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oh really? To buy contact of buyers? I knew you must pay for something in the end. There is nothing bad about it though, but OP made it seem like he was gonna give everything free.

And who is that person saying you have to pay $550 just to see 1 person on TradeKey?

I am a member on TradeKey, just haven't upgraded to premium.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Nafizzey(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
great thread

@0p, I learnt that before one could embark on real exportation, one must have a physical office registered with CAC before you will be given license and able to conduct a genuine deal. what's your say about this pls?. I need clarification. tnx
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nafizzey:
great thread

@0p, I learnt that before one could embark on real exportation, one must have a physical office registered with CAC before you will be given license and able to conduct a genuine deal. what's your say about this pls?. I need clarification. tnx
That will not be necessary if you are exporting in small quantity. But if you are exporting in large quantity you will need it .
However, I will advice you to always start small. That is usually the best way to start any new venture or business.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Nafizzey(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
myvision:

That will not be necessary if you are exporting in small quantity. But if you are exporting in large quantity you will need it .
However, I will advice you to always start small. That is usually the best way to start any new venture or business.
Thanks
thank you for your response, like how much do I need to start (capital requirements)? I know where to get quality commodities like ground nut, cassava, cashew nuts at dirt cheap prices.

1 Like

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nafizzey:
thank you for your response, like how much do I need to start (capital requirements)? I know where to get quality commodities like ground nut, cassava, cashew nuts at dirt cheap prices.
Sir,
Those products are heavy and they might require huge capital.
That is the major reason why I advice you to start with light weight products.
I honestly do not know how much you can start with because I do not know the quantity we are talking of here sir. Neither do I know your country of destination.
All I know for now is that those products are heavy and it will increase your shipping cost.
Meanwhile, I will appreciate if you leave these comments on my blog. This is because nairaland can banned me or you or even any one at anytime.
Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Bookiemart01(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
He really doesn't need to upload pictures of what he has exported. Coming on here to tell us how to start small is enough.
Let everyone go in search of their buyers if they think 3500 is not necessarily (I personally wI'll not pay 1 naira to anyone).

You don't expect him to give you his contact for free because there is no free thing even in Freeland. Freelance sef isn't free grin

cashflowpc:

Our point is, most innocent people have lost money trying to buy some so called 'list of buyers' We don't want such to happen again!

I don't have anything against the OP if he's sincere and true about what's he doing! in fact I applaud him.
The truth is most people with genuine list of buyers wouldn't let it out to the public, cause of fear of competition.

But if the OP is really sincere and truly has a heart for people to succedd like some people in the importation thread, then I truly applaud him. He's a true Nigerian and patriotic!

Providing evidence that you truly doing what you saying you doing shouldn't be hard nah! unless of course, you just starting to do it, you have no experience like u claim and you just want people to believe that so that they can buy your product!

2 Likes

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by proftim: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Ok I am into palm kernel oil processing and I want to export my product abroad. How do I do this
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by kennykg(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is this thread still active or all members just went ghost mode. Nice thread / site op
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by jamarionj(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Ah! still following, No active information yet.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by adeife16(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
following
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by ozome15(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Following, no active information from him yet.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Am sorry for keeping everyone waiting. I think we can continue now. I actually waited for the bad eggs who wanted everything for free to locate there way.

Secondly, I appreciate if we can all play maturity as we have always did.

You can ask your questions but please don't be insultive, either to me or to anyone on this thread.

Let make enjoy our learning.

Shall we?

1 Like

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2016
For those who want to know the current price of commodities on international market.
Go to www dot importexportplatform dot com
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2016
myvision:
Am sorry for keeping everyone waiting. I think we can continue now. I actually waited for the bad eggs who wanted everything for free to locate there way.

Secondly, I appreciate if we can all play maturity as we have always did.

You can ask your questions but please don't be insultive, either to me or to anyone on this thread.

Let make enjoy our learning.

Shall we?
Pls go ahead.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
How to get buyers using Alibaba
There are so many ways by which you can get foreign buyers. I have listed some in one of my post, but today I will be sharing with you another way by which you can get buyers using Alibaba.

Step 1
Go to www.alibaba.com

Step 2
Locate the search bar

Step 3
Type the following:
Importer + USA + cocoa
Then press Enter

This will bring you list of buyers (importers) from USA (country) who are willing to buy Cocoa (products).

So, if you want buyers for bitter collar in China; you know what to do.
Importer + China + bitter collar
That simple

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
myvision:
How to get buyers using Alibaba
There are so many ways by which you can get foreign buyers. I have listed some in one of my post, but today I will be sharing with you another way by which you can get buyers using Alibaba.

Step 1
Go to www.alibaba.com

Step 2
Locate the search bar

Step 3
Type the following:
Importer + USA + cocoa
Then press Enter

This will bring you list of buyers (importers) from USA (country) who are willing to buy Cocoa (products).

So, if you want buyers for bitter collar in China; you know what to do.
Importer + China + bitter collar
That simple

please connect me with a practising exporter in lagos
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
omoteamac:
please connect me with a practising exporter in lagos
I will be posting some contacts of Nigeria exporters here as requested but not all. As it comes with my foreign contact lists.
I hope this help?
Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by opson2016(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
I'd be glad if you finished with this tutorial. It'd help lots of Nigerian youths because there are lots of fraudulent ebooks on exportation guide out there
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
opson2016:
I'd be glad if you finished with this tutorial. It'd help lots of Nigerian youths because there are lots of fraudulent ebooks on exportation guide out there
@thanks for your constructive opinion.
You are in for a Big treat bro.
Let us enjoy the ride together!!!
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by adek6555: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Great job you are doing,more grease to ur elbow.but please dont dull the house,so ride on very fast sir,thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
adek6555:
Great job you are doing,more grease to ur elbow.but please dont dull the house,so ride on very fast sir,thanks
Amen bro.
Noted!
Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by jamarionj(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2016
myvision:
For those who want to know the current price of commodities on international market.
Go to www dot importexporplatform dot com

www dot importexporplatform dot com
...Guess www.importexporplatform.com
? the site is Not opening @ myvision

Please, What do we do?
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2016
jamarionj:

www dot importexporplatform dot com
...Guess www.importexporplatform.com
? the site is Not opening @ myvision

Please, What do we do?
Oh! The 't' in export is missing.
It should be
www dot importexportplatform dot com
I have corrected it now.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
You don't have to remember all of them at once but you need to know at least some of them off hand
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by jamarionj(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Please, How do I get a nylon bag that is strong and durable, Where can we get or buy them from?
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Zdoh(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Well job done @Op,I am here to support and contribute to your effort for the benefit of seriously interested folks but no to sell anything to anyone.Folks,I strongly believe you have learnt alots from OP and this should help some to have been taken some certain steps. I know major challenge in exportation is “how to get a foreign buyer” and “payment system” which OP has address with some vital clues.

If you have your products at hand,finalize a deal with your buyer but in other to calculate you ROI by the cost of freight rate,certification and packaging.Contact on whatsapp at the signature.You are not going to pay a dine except you need my service for the freight to your buyer.

The time has come for all to promote our economy by diversification.Once again I commend OP for his effort,more grease to your elbow.

NOTE:We base only on air freight to any country around the world...thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Zdoh:
Well job done @Op,I am here to support and contribute to your effort for the benefit of seriously interested folks but no to sell anything to anyone.Folks,I strongly believe you have learnt alots from OP and this should help some to have been taken some certain steps. I know major challenge in exportation is “how to get a foreign buyer” and “payment system” which OP has address with some vital clues.

If you have your products at hand,finalize a deal with your buyer but in other to calculate you ROI by the cost of freight rate,certification and packaging.Contact on whatsapp at the signature.You are not going to pay a dine except you need my service for the freight to your buyer.

The time has come for all to promote our economy by diversification.Once again I commend OP for his effort,more grease to your elbow.

NOTE:We base only on air freight to any country around the world...thanks.
Thanks Zdoh for your contribution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / Wudil Kano Cattle Market: Where 60 Trucks Arrive, Leave Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.